Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those watching من شارع الهرم الى
Was anyone else screaming when the brothers were pretending to be on umrah?!
I laughed so hard but felt so guilty too, who is writing this ridiculousness 😂😂😂😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
Guys do you remember the drama around balqees divorce. I still wonder what happened ? They made such a sweet couple
He cheated on her and she divorced him. Honestly he didn’t give me the right vibes. He always seemed so fake. Looks like he really just loved the attention she brought him.

So rania Fawaz just posted sammer 🤔🤔
Lol not surprised aren’t they on-off like all the time? 😂

Reactions: 1
I forgot who was asking about Kasia Althani on here, but I think she did an interview that will be on Youtube tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
He cheated on her and she divorced him. Honestly he didn’t give me the right vibes. He always seemed so fake. Looks like he really just loved the attention she brought him.

Lol not surprised aren’t they on-off like all the time? 😂
Rania and Sammer are always cheating on each other anyways

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I forgot who was asking about Kasia Althani on here, but I think she did an interview that will be on Youtube tomorrow.
She claims he molested the youngest daughter. But then when the interviewer asks if she would get back with him, she smiles and says thats for him to answer??? If she was actually disturbed by an alleged molestation she would probably say absolutely not and mention she was disgusted by him or something. Feel bad for her since she wasted her youth with an old man for money, but she needs to get it together. She has connections if she really wanted too she’d have a good job by now. Also she doesn’t have the Sheikha or Princess title anymore idk why she sticks to it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She claims he molested the youngest daughter. But then when the interviewer asks if she would get back with him, she smiles and says thats for him to answer??? If she was actually disturbed by an alleged molestation she would probably say absolutely not and mention she was disgusted by him or something. Feel bad for her since she wasted her youth with an old man for money, but she needs to get it together. She has connections if she really wanted too she’d have a good job by now. Also she doesn’t have the Sheikha or Princess title anymore idk why she sticks to it
she a sheikha moza wannabe lol

• Haha
I’m shocked she is an American woman?? How comes she took the Al Thani name?

she changed it.. and kept it for some reason. and shes polish born in the us
if you go on her Instagram you will see her daughters pages also they have had a lot of surgery and are wearing quite revealing outfits and clubbing, partying in Marbella and Paris with all sorts of men and crazy going’s on. Quite surprised to see girls raised in the royal family like this.

1B4F7230-D875-42C4-A910-18A8D1FC0333.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That’s what I don’t understand. How can she keep the title if they’re divorced?

I’ve also noticed that she tries to emulate how Sheikha Moza dresses and mentioned her a lot in the interview.

Guys, does anyone have pictures of how Zainab Al Alwan looked before? I think she had multiple surgeries, not sure tho. She looks beautiful now but her baby drama voice is cringe af. Also what is she doing beside advertising creams n things? 😂

Does anyone know about Dana Wolley aka Dooonie and her husband Samer Zayat split? She deleted all his pics from her Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.