Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrmr style has become really bad since she took of the hijab & she was much prettier with the hijab on.

Reactions: 1
I have a question, why are some Kuwaiti fashionistas and social media influencers so bland, unattractive, and uninteresting yet so famous? While regular Kuwaiti girls on IG with actual beauty and style rarely get noticed?

Any Kuwaiti girl with an internet connection and IG account can try to be an influencer in Kuwait.... but some girls get more attention than others. Are they "chosen" or picked by Boutiqaat and local talent agencies like Ghalia Tech? Working as an influencer is probably the most lucrative job in Kuwait right now (after medicine) so it's not surprising that so many young women want to be influencers but I never understood how it works.

I noticed that many of the influencers buy fake followers on IG and Snapchat. They also buy fake Twitter trend hashtags. But that still doesn't explain their level of fame.

The recent popularity of the Kuwait based Iranian model "zizi model"زیزی مودل piqued my curiosity. A few years ago, she was working for Hanan Dashti and look at her now.

Reactions: 6
I have a question, why are some Kuwaiti fashionistas and social media influencers so bland, unattractive, and uninteresting yet so famous? While regular Kuwaiti girls on IG with actual beauty and style rarely get noticed?

Any Kuwaiti girl with an internet connection and IG account can try to be an influencer in Kuwait.... but some girls get more attention than others. Are they "chosen" or picked by Boutiqaat and local talent agencies like Ghalia Tech? Working as an influencer is probably the most lucrative job in Kuwait right now (after medicine) so it's not surprising that so many young women want to be influencers but I never understood how it works.

I noticed that many of the influencers buy fake followers on IG and Snapchat. They also buy fake Twitter trend hashtags. But that still doesn't explain their level of fame.

The recent popularity of the Kuwait based Iranian model "zizi model"زیزی مودل piqued my curiosity. A few years ago, she was working for Hanan Dashti and look at her now.
I was going to ask about her just now lol. Is she born & raised in iran or born in Kuwait ?

Yes someone please give us the tea to be one too as it seems like the perfect life and kind of work I would enjoy 😂😂

Reactions: 3
No it’s not, it’s worth it though, so much variety.

I agree, I think it was just made to be more of a gathering than an actual launch. And do girls even buy fouzs makeup? because besides the odd influencers, I don’t know anyone who actually uses it😂
Me and to be honest its really amazing and highly pigmented

Reactions: 1
hi everyone! this is my first post on this thread. i have been reading and keeping up with this thread since the first one. i just spent one month in dubai in march with my friend who lives there she is a very famous influencer on snapchat…everytime id go out with her local guys would thirst like crazy and chase us. in the end i found out she was a very selfish cheap person. don’t be fooled by social media, everything is honestly so fake. she had literally no life but to post on her snapchat story. everyday all she cared about was me taking pics of her. also let me not forget to mention how she was a horrible host. it was my first time in dubai and i wanted to go out but she’d sleep all day and tell me to go by myself. after my trip in dubai the idea i had of these glamorous influencers has completely changed, i would love to share my experience with you guys, there’s so much i have to say and idk where to start.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely this isn’t the same person 🤯

They separated last year. She youngest was just a baby. I’ve seen him out a lot. He’s quite handsome, very tall
Seperated? Not divorced? Yes he is handsome.... I wonder why'd seperate? You know?

Has anyone bought something from odeem? I saw a lot of influencers I follow posting their bags. I want to know their quality since I’m thinking of purchasing something from them.

hi everyone! this is my first post on this thread. i have been reading and keeping up with this thread since the first one. i just spent one month in dubai in march with my friend who lives there she is a very famous influencer on snapchat…everytime id go out with her local guys would thirst like crazy and chase us. in the end i found out she was a very selfish cheap person. don’t be fooled by social media, everything is honestly so fake. she had literally no life but to post on her snapchat story. everyday all she cared about was me taking pics of her. also let me not forget to mention how she was a horrible host. it was my first time in dubai and i wanted to go out but she’d sleep all day and tell me to go by myself. after my trip in dubai the idea i had of these glamorous influencers has completely changed, i would love to share my experience with you guys, there’s so much i have to say and idk where to start.
Please share it. That’s horrible of your friend to do that to you. Was it your first time in Dubai? Did she introduce you to other influencers or did you happen to meet any?

Reactions: 2
@q8gamer to answer your question, ive noticed Kuwaiti influencers are a lot more cliquey than influencers in any other region. UAE for example everyone is more welcoming to influencers and its much easier to grow and u dont even have to be Emirati. But in Kuwait its a bit different so if younger, upcoming influencers are not connected to these well eatablished infuencers and their cliques, I dont think its ever going to be easy for them to get the recognition they deserve

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.