Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sven

VIP Member
If you have a small baby who does not sleep - sound sleeper is a lifesaver!

Reactions: 1

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Waze. It's a sat nav, but has real time traffic alerts, road closures, speed cameras, police trap alerts, etc. It is updated by the users and is absolutely wonderful. I use it all the time.

Happy Cow helps you to find vegetarian/vegan places to eat anywhere in the world.

IMDB for when I'm watching a film and constantly recognising people but can't remember where from.

Star Walk 2 for when I see a cool star and want to find out what it is. Or if I see a planet and want to check which one.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I second Flo - it’s so useful, I don’t pay for premium and I’m not TTC so I just use it to know when my period is and what my cycle is up to

If you use loyalty cards them those apps are helpful for keeping track of your points, exclusive offers, using if you forget your card etc

Also any notes app is good. I write a to do list every day and tick everything off, it keeps me organised and is satisfying

Unknown1

Huckleberry if you’re a new parent. You can log feeding (lifesaver when you’re sleep deprived) nappy changes and sleep, it then predicts nap time so you don’t miss tired cues.

Ponponpon

VIP Member
The period tracker app called Clue!

I came off the coil back in October after being almost a year out of chemotherapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma, was told there's a good chance I'm infertile, luckily my periods came back within a few months! You can track all your symptoms and it works all sorts out for you like your fertile window, cycle length and variations, when you're due to start PMSing (very handy for the husband 😂)and when to expect symptoms associated with your period such as headaches, diarrhoea, nausea, bloating etc. Also you can record your temperature if you want a more accurate idea of your fertile period.
Clue is brilliant! It can track so much!! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) my coil means no periods for me so I don't use it at the moment.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I feel like there are so many amazing apps out there but you just don’t know about them!

So do you have any apps that you think are very useful?