Apps that are actually useful and help you in your daily life?

Sweetcorn

I feel like there are so many amazing apps out there but you just don’t know about them!

So do you have any apps that you think are very useful?

‘Flo’ cycle tracker helps me to no end! It works out your cycle and tells you your future period dates which I LOVE if I’m debating when to go on a weekend away/holiday etc..

If you’re on O2 I recommend the priority app- I check it every few days to see what’s coming up. I hate it when I don’t know someone is touring and then tickets have sold out before I even knew they were going on sale!?(I know it doesn’t ‘technically’ help me in daily life but does actually save me some time!

If you’re looking at exercise then couch to 5k is a great app to get you running!

Instabums

I second Flo - it’s so useful, I don’t pay for premium and I’m not TTC so I just use it to know when my period is and what my cycle is up to

If you use loyalty cards them those apps are helpful for keeping track of your points, exclusive offers, using if you forget your card etc

Also any notes app is good. I write a to do list every day and tick everything off, it keeps me organised and is satisfying

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Citymapper is a godsend for getting around London, especially for figuring out how different bus routes intersect and where walking might be quicker than public transport. Not infallible but I couldn’t live without it. And it’s in about 40 cities across the world now 💚
Yeeeees!!
Would never have survived London without this app when I first moved here.
Even now years later I still use it religiously!! ❤

Maisie842

Chatty Member
I have an app called "What3Words". It basically gives you a 3 word combination depending on wherever you are in the world. This pinpoints your exact location, which you can then communicate to emergency services for instance so that they can locate exactly where you are. The entire world has been divided into 3m x 3m squares and each of those squares has been assigned a 3 word combination so it is very precise. Thankfully haven't needed to use that one, but I think it's a great one to have just in case.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I have an app called "What3Words". It basically gives you a 3 word combination depending on wherever you are in the world. This pinpoints your exact location, which you can then communicate to emergency services for instance so that they can locate exactly where you are. The entire world has been divided into 3m x 3m squares and each of those squares has been assigned a 3 word combination so it is very precise. Thankfully haven't needed to use that one, but I think it's a great one to have just in case.
Wow this blew my mind.
So intriguing. Off to download 😊