Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the babies surname is Walsh…. Not sure if that means anything or not but it’s very sad if he’s not involved at all.

Reactions: 1
I see the babies surname is Walsh…. Not sure if that means anything or not but it’s very sad if he’s not involved at all.
I’d say he is at least involved financially and won’t allow the baby to be shown on Instagram as in her face etc. otherwise she would be plastered all over it

Reactions: 9
Who has a christening on a Monday! Random.
Unusual alright, but I suppose she didn’t exactly need to worry about getting time off work. Also, if she had it on a Saturday she’d have had to have a communal christening with the mere mortals of the town

Reactions: 2
Does her poor retired father have to ferry her around the country constantly. This girl needs to move on, stand on her own two feet and grow up a bit now that himself is gone. It would do her the world of good to start adulting but can see her living with her parents forever while she has a roof over her head and babysitters on tap.

Reactions: 7
Could you imagine having to ask your parents to record videos of you to post to the gram? I've first class embarrassment for her. How dull is her life now!

Reactions: 6
Anytime she posts a video or photo i jst have visions of the mother or father in a thick country accent(no idea where they are from or what accent they have!) Saying "throw up your leg there now Aoife, yeah that's lovely, do that other one again there now, no there other one, swing your head around there now aoife" 😂😂😂

It is so far beyond cringe!!! Like her parents are what in their late 60s/70s???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her content is so dire, baby clothes and not much else , how is she making a living from this?!

Reactions: 6
I was thinking this, of it hadn't snowed the other day she would have nothing up, car broke down today christ alive get a job aoife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.