Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I didn't discover this thread until now! This one is so annoying and immature and never seems to do a day's work. Did you know that she has 3 degrees and was a teacher for about 5 minutes? Absolute gold digger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She spends her life in Dublin. Too “posh” to push in Tipp? Also, does she drive? And a smear test while pregnant I don’t think so.

I was with a midwife last week and she said absolutely no smears during pregnancy and for 3 months postpartum. Seems a little odd to have put that up.

Reactions: 3
I was with a midwife last week and she said absolutely no smears during pregnancy and for 3 months postpartum. Seems a little odd to have put that up.
To be fair it could be a follow up after a smear, I had a colposcopy during pregnancy which is unusual but was required

Reactions: 2
To be fair it could be a follow up after a smear, I had a colposcopy during pregnancy which is unusual but was required
True, just thought it was unusual as it’s not typical during pregnancy. I hope your colposcopy went okay and pregnancy went well 👍🏻

I wouldn't have thought she wore a lot of makeup and her makeup looks quiet light and natural but when you see it with her off she looks very different IMO.

And am i the only one who thinks it's weird she wears the sexy lace pajamas to bed living with her parents!!??

Reactions: 5
I would guess that the baby might be a funny position etc and they just want to keep a close eye on her.

Regardless of what we all think of her on here...she is going through a significant breakup and pregnant or not it’s very very stressful. Especially considering she doesn’t have a proper job to distract her (her fault).

Imagine dumping your fiancé while she’s pregnant. At least keep her calm until she delivers! Disgusting!

Reactions: 11
I would guess that the baby might be a funny position etc and they just want to keep a close eye on her.

Regardless of what we all think of her on here...she is going through a significant breakup and pregnant or not it’s very very stressful. Especially considering she doesn’t have a proper job to distract her (her fault).

Imagine dumping your fiancé while she’s pregnant. At least keep her calm until she delivers! Disgusting!
She is having a blood transfusion you can see that in her story, her HGB prob low, common in pregnancy, no need to announce it on Instagram Aoife

Reactions: 4
Only found this now!! I knew her waaaay back. Let me be frank about this now, she is a witch. Regina George witch. How she has 3 degrees (and no career) is beyond me. All she cared about was how she looked. Very fake, fake smile, fake everything. She ain’t as sweet as she makes out. Yeah so the wedding is off and she’s pregnant, well boo hoo girls. We all have our trouble. A nasty individual that one.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Only found this now!! I knew her waaaay back. Let me be frank about this now, she is a witch. Regina George witch. How she has 3 degrees (and no career) is beyond me. All she cared about was how she looked. Very fake, fake smile, fake everything. She ain’t as sweet as she makes out. Yeah so the wedding is off and she’s pregnant, well boo hoo girls. We all have our trouble. A nasty individual that one.
Love the inside scoop!! She always seemed irritatingly attention seeking and annoying from her stories even way back when with fiancé.

Interested to see how it all goes in the parents gaff like 16 and pregnant except 30 something.

Extremely obnoxious and showing off in ALL the saved stories regarding the wedding/hen.

I’m still dying to know if it is true that the mother in law text looking for the money back for the hen 😬
A previous poster made that comment up the thread.

Her friends must be sound though to support and the parents. She’s extremely lucky in that regard. Just no more Net A Porter shopping sprees or trips to BT!

Extremely obnoxious and showing off in ALL the saved stories regarding the wedding/hen.

I’m still dying to know if it is true that the mother in law text looking for the money back for the hen 😬
A previous poster made that comment up the thread.

Her friends must be sound though to support and the parents. She’s extremely lucky in that regard. Just no more Net A Porter shopping sprees or trips to BT!
She’s rich then if she has both those things 😌

Reactions: 1
Gary was married for 2 days before and then got it annulled. Take from that what you will.

I think they’re as bad as each other. She shouldn’t have trapped him with a baby (we would all
be fools to think that wasn’t what she did) and he shouldn’t have dumped her while she is pregnant even just for the health of his unborn daughter. The stress Aoife is under is very bad for the baby. However, that was her own choice to make.

Unless she takes him to the High Court, she’s looking at surprisingly little maintenance money. I doubt she knew this before she got devised her plan. It’s shocking the way people think the laws in Ireland are like they are in America. While Gary is a prick and seemingly no one seems to be good enough for him, I hope he doesn’t fall into the baby trap.

Hopefully this sorry scenario will deter other women from doing the same.
Seriously?

Maybe Gary should have used protection himself.

This is 2021. Men are just as responsible for pregnancies as women are.

I can't believe people still think like this.

Reactions: 24
Seriously?

Maybe Gary should have used protection himself.

This is 2021. Men are just as responsible for pregnancies as women are.

I can't believe people still think like this.
Fact of the matter is that’s not true. A lot of men trust their partners when they say they are on the pill when they aren’t or lie about medical issues etc. Happens all the time! I know personally 2 women who have done this.

You can’t sit there and say this doesn’t EVER happen!

It just doesn’t make sense to plan a baby and then dump her. Men don’t just up and leave with no warning. I’d say she knew it was going south and tried to secure her future with him.

Last edited:
Plenty of men up and leave with little or warning, ridiculous think she try to "trap" a man she was already engaged to by getting pregnant! Men are just as responsible for contraception ffs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.