Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering Would you say the same if they had gotten married last year And then separated!? As for the fact there are also men that imply they want a baby and women are unsure they get pregnant and leave and the women is left with baby while they move on do you consider that “trapped”! Or is it only men that can get “trapped” There are so many instances!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wondering Would you say the same if they had gotten married last year And then separated!? As for the fact there are also men that imply they want a baby, they get pregnant and leave and the women is left with baby while they move on do you consider that “trapped”! Or is it only men that can get “trapped” There are so many instances!
But they didn’t get married last year and then separate? We are commenting on the circumstances as we see them now and we all know for a fact they didn’t get married.

Exactly that I don’t know nor did I imply that I did, it swings both ways. As for your comment regarding my circumstance I never implied it doesn’t happen nor do you know me or my own experience, Im entitled to comment as anyone else is, this is what this platform is for, opinions! I said before Some of the comments on this thread are all speculation and until she herself confirms then that’s all it is! There are threads on this that have conjured up so much when in actual fact it’s far from the truth. Picking apart a pregnant women and saying that she would refer to her baby as an accident isn’t something that I agree with! I cannot imagine that no matter the circumstance!
Thank you for taking out the word “bullshit” in your edit.

Why are you coming at me for “picking apart a pregnant woman”? This whole thread has been picking her apart! She might not say accident she might say “happy surprise”. Who the hell knows!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Guys let’s not derail the thread by hating on each other. Let’s just park the above and get back on track 🧘‍♀️
Even though she never posted pictures of his face on IG she did very much share their NY/Docklands life, holidays, wedding plans etc. If she had never posted about their relationship or even had a private account then I would say fair game we should not be speculating on the status of their relationship now. It’s like me going to my employer saying I want to be paid but i’m going to pick and chose what parts of the job I do. If she really wanted privacy or to avoid speculation she could easily remove herself from social media until the baby is born. She could keep a low profile down in clonmel with her family. But no she is flogging waffle duvet sets and I guess somewhat antagonizing Gary with the gender reveal, scan pictures etc.

Reactions: 13
But they didn’t get married last year and then separate? We are commenting on the circumstances as we see them now and we all know for a fact they didn’t get married.

Thank you for taking out the word “bullshit” in your edit.

Why are you coming at me for “picking apart a pregnant woman”? This whole thread has been picking her apart! She might not say accident she might say “happy surprise”. Who the hell knows!
Not coming for you but if your going to respond and question what I write I will reply with my opinion to you! That’s the thing about opinions everyone has one and is entitled to share

In fairness I will agree no one says their child is an accident. Perhaps a “happy accident” but look I wasn’t predicting her exact written announcement just the general idea.

Like I said before I think she’s beautiful. I also think she will be fine. A baby is a blessing no matter what way you go about it or the circumstances behind the pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
When I syated

When I started qualified work in the recession, getting 25ke was the Norm and you'd be lucky to have full time work to even get that in any job..
What's wrong with 35k? Christ what do you think is a good salary so.. I hope no-one on here works in a minimum wage job after that comment. Or on PUP... Some people need a reality check but I do get you're saying she wouldn't put up with it.. But I highly doubt she's making 100k from Insta..please be wary of many earning even half of 35k atm. Just not the best comment imo.
I meant that a 35k salary wouldn’t go far in maintaining the lifestyle she was used to. That would give her just under €2,500 a month. The rent for the apartment they were in would be more than that a month if they had of been renting it. She wouldn’t be in a position to purchase many prada handbags with that much coming in each month and having the day to day outgoings such as rent food etc
In McCanns Gary would be earning somewhere between 300k and 400k per year.. some difference

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So you think it’s possible they planned the baby together and then he broke up with her? Possibly but I don’t think very likely.

I reckon she knew it was going south and she got pregnant to ensure the deal, what with wedding dates constantly being pushed back.

Admittedly “trapping him with a baby” was harsh phraseology but I think most of us have alluded to the same throughout the thread.
This is a disgusting comment to make. I thought we were long passed the days where woman would be accused of trying to "trap" a man with a baby.

Reactions: 7
Lol so you’re saying women don’t do it anymore or we just aren’t allowed to comment on it?

If Jonathan didn’t want to impregnate someone, he should have taken responsibility for his own contraception methods!!! Equating it to rape is disgusting. He was not raped. He had consensual sex and these were the consequences.

Reactions: 5
I was just making the point that it does happen! You all cannot ever say that it never ever happens. OP thinks that’s what happened in that instance 🤷🏼‍♀️ End of!

You lot are derailing the thread again.

Reactions: 3
Lads, If you've an opinion on women trapping men with pregnancy-start a new thread on it. the rest of us are here to talk about Aoife, her hidious cardigans and what she's now going to do as a career now that G is gone!

Reactions: 26
I controversially quite like her style. I think it’s fab. Don’t hate me!!

that dress she bought on her stories was around 200quid so she’s not doing too bad for herself anyway

Reactions: 1
When people are used to certain spending habits it’s hard for them to adjust!

However, 200 Euro is a lot to spend on one dress with a baby on the way and no steady stream of income! 🙈

She shops sustainable fashion brands daily sleeper and loveshackfancy have a high price tag but are good quality and last in comparison to constantly shopping fast fashion

She shops sustainable fashion brands daily sleeper and loveshackfancy have a high price tag but are good quality and last in comparison to constantly shopping fast fashion
Plenty of primark, nasty gal and river island on her grid. Not what I’d describe as “shopping sustainable fashion brands”

Reactions: 10
My point was that was why the price point is for what it is for “sustainable fashion” referring to the dress is she wearing!
Plenty of primark, nasty gal and river island on her grid. Not what I’d describe as “shopping sustainable fashion brands”

Reactions: 1
The dress i liked. The cárdigans. i just cant. esp the thick wool ones in the pastels 🤢 she reminds me a bit of erika fox. Perfectionist presentation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.