Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Id say they were all fair weather friends connected to her old lifestyle. You hear wealthy women talking about "friends" cutting them out as soon as divorce proceedings start.

Superficial arseholes no doubt with no interest in hanging out at the mobile in Waterford.
I thought she had friends from school from conmel though? All the bridesmaids but maybe I’m wrong

Imcurious

Id say they were all fair weather friends connected to her old lifestyle. You hear wealthy women talking about "friends" cutting them out as soon as divorce proceedings start.

Superficial arseholes no doubt with no interest in hanging out at the mobile in Waterford.
Not really in her case, she has a biggish group of friends from home but a lot of them have recently gotten married, getting their first homes etc so she still has the, but they are probably not out and about as much ( as far as I know)

Eirexox

I thought she had friends from school from conmel though? All the bridesmaids but maybe I’m wrong
She is still fairly close with her school friends but like someone else has said they all have their own lives going and always on the up and up. New build houses, weddings and couples holidays.

sn00ps

There's a story on Insta. She's in Alicante and she's showing the little one on a slide. She's sitting having a drink. Bloke beside her having a pint, nice toned legs on him so it's not her aul lad.
Well spotted, I didn’t even glance at that.