Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Interesting! Wonder what happened
Id say they were all fair weather friends connected to her old lifestyle. You hear wealthy women talking about "friends" cutting them out as soon as divorce proceedings start.

Superficial arseholes no doubt with no interest in hanging out at the mobile in Waterford.

Reactions: 2

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
sorry if it’s been discussed before. But her TikTok at McDonald’s, seriously Aoife open a book, watch the news, and then having no manners ordering is doing the rounds and I’m just shocked by how gross she is. Fully grown woman with no basic manners at all.

Reactions: 2

Eirexox

Been that way since baby I think. To be honest I think shes gorgeous, her dress sense is suspect but she is a really natural beauty and does not look like botox and fillers brigade
I agree she is undoubtedly beautiful and naturally so.

Reactions: 1

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Aoife is mid thirties is she? - plenty of people have built up very strong careers by that point. I know a guy who is a partner in one of the big 5 and hes only 36.

Not to mention anyone who comes from money
Well they flew Ryan Air for a fairly normal looking holiday. They aren’t in a Five star hotel in Italy or the Alps so I’m gonna say he might not have loads of money but time will tell.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I would have thought she was away with the parents again. The lad I saw her with at the National stud was fairly young like same age as her. Not old enough to have built up the career and wealth of Gary.

Goujon

Chatty Member
If you look at her old content it's all trips with "the girls" and meals with "the girls"

They all seem to have melted away

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She is basically showing the child now. Showing such what should be private moments like the child swimming for content when child can’t consent to be shown

Eureka

VIP Member
sorry if it’s been discussed before. But her TikTok at McDonald’s, seriously Aoife open a book, watch the news, and then having no manners ordering is doing the rounds and I’m just shocked by how gross she is. Fully grown woman with no basic manners at all.
I don't do TikTok, what is she doing in the video?

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Id say they were all fair weather friends connected to her old lifestyle. You hear wealthy women talking about "friends" cutting them out as soon as divorce proceedings start.

Superficial arseholes no doubt with no interest in hanging out at the mobile in Waterford.
I thought she had friends from school from conmel though? All the bridesmaids but maybe I’m wrong