Aoife Walsh #2 Stepford life but not a wife, Baby Daddy pays so I’m not in strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that carry on staying at home. She is just treading water till she can bag a rich guy, and resume the lifestyle

Reactions: 5
The dress is awful on her. She’s a really pretty lady, but that dress does nothing for her

Reactions: 1
I noticed on one of her recent reels her wearing a claddagh ring pointing inwards has she always done that

I noticed on one of her recent reels her wearing a claddagh ring pointing inwards has she always done that
I noticed this also and that she was waving that hand a lot and placing it on her face while talking. Lol 😂

Organising a child’s birthday over two months in advance is absolutely wild to me.

Reactions: 6
Those free birthday cake & banners that "reached out" won't make themselves!!!! She's a busy 2 months!!! Picking a theme is hard work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Organising a child’s birthday over two months in advance is absolutely wild to me.
The blatant scrounging, anyone know this and that. She has thrown her child multiple extravagant parties at this stage she already knows who and what’s out there. It’s infuriating, she has no shame. Next she will be asking does anyone know where you can get a pan of bread.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else clock the Loewe Basket Bag positioned oh so conveniently on the bed. Looking at it the straps makes me think it fake. Would she buy fake? Hmmm 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.