Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gooseyloo

Yeah she's a good bit out of the village and the primary school her little ones go to, while certainly within walking distance, is a fair walk for little legs. An adult would do it in 20 mins. But honestly. I've 2 drop offs and pickups, 4 in total. Piss off Aoife. The bulk of parents with more than 1 child have a few drop offs. And cut down on the activities if you're not coping with it. They don't have to be thrown into everything going.

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I think a lot of people u followed when she started giving skin care advise and makeup tutorials. Her makeup is horrific.
Orange and monotone. Her hair has a green tone and frazzled. Dont even start me on the eyebrows. She paid cheap and got the brows. Id sue if my brows were left like that.
Her whole look….Her sad orange face and mean wee lips are so dated looking ..hair frazzled with a straightener and Jesus buys a lipstick
Her look is so J1 2002

Specsqueen

Absolutely nothing wrong, I myself kept my own name for a number of years after I got married.
I get the feeling from watching her stories she’s better than her hubby & she treats him like a trades man.
I could be completely wrong but it’s just the impression I get
She said something along those lines not so long ago. About when she lived in NYC how Portmarnock met Tallaght. It was a bit tasteless to be fair.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She’s always posting pictures of Eabha, I think she’s looking to get her into modelling. In fairness, she is gorgeous (and here’s her size and her birthday is in a couple of months in case you want to send anything)
Really sticking the camera in the childs face this week, not making it odvious at all lol 😂 u can read her like a book

Name and Shame

VIP Member
does she think she owns that beach , getting a bigger pain by the day
It’s Aoife, who should be banned from the beach, for taking photos of kids down there & uploading them on to Social Media without asking there parents & also posting how she used to walk down there every Friday evening with cans of gin & knacker drinking them at the beach.

Big question is why & where else is she uploading the photos of the kids too

gooseylucy

I have never heard anyone on bed rest that isn’t pregant, do we think all the zero % alcohol stuff she has been going on about is cause is expecting???

I heard from someone who see swims daily said that she actually doesn't swim. She literally runs in and takes photos and out. She doesnt even go in that deep which would make sense since her hair never gets wet.
So its all for show. Unsufferable wanker. I literally think she is probably the worst on insta
My sister actually said this to me too, that she's a bit of a laughing stock among the actual swimmers and within those beachy/yoga circles because she's always getting people in the background that don't want to be in. All for the gram.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
In case you can’t see it, that says PR sample in the top corner 🙄
There happy to take it free , but to embarrassed to declare it , take note Tayto park , u would be sacked if u did a half arsed job , oh wait Aoife doesn’t work , gets up at 5am
to show her arse on the beach 😂