Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably assumed the Barbie movie would be about Air Hostess Barbie and her boyfriend Rhys Donohue Barbie going to the Barbie bar on Idrive in Orlando.

It must've been very disappointing to her (as the mother of a daughter) that it was about smashing the patriarchy and mother daughter relationships.

She has the depth and the IQ of a frying pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He follows Kyle Rittenhouse too. A mass shooter in the US who was basically let go free and has turned into somewhat of a celebrity!! Wtf

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Came straight here when I saw her 'review' of Barbie. She basically saw it and enjoyed all the fluffy stuff and not the actual messaging behind it. I really enjoyed it. Loved the visuals and the clothing obviously and all the little nuances to how people played with barbies but ultimately it was never going to be cute and fluffy. there had to be some messaging behind it and that's clearly lost on Aoibhe 🙄

Reactions: 10
Aoife is as dim and basic as they come. There’s no substance, only superficial bullshite. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 11
It's even more embarrassing that she she's said it out loud, obviously hasn't read anything about the film, even if her tiny brain didn't get it, you'd at least think she'd have read the 50 million things online about the message.....but no.... no substance.....

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh at her need to show all the support and agreement of anything she says. "look! Look at all the people agreeing with meee!!"
Its whacks of such insecurity and need to be in the gang.

You'd think America Ferrera's monolgue would have resonated with her even a little as someone who goes on about how real she is about the struggles she claims to have being a mum/woman etc. Its baffeling how she or anyone else can come away and be like "yeah Margot was hot"
Theyr probably the same people who dont believe in the gender pay gap and think feminism makes you hate men

Reactions: 15
America Ferrera's monologue was one of the best parts of the movie, it resonated so much with me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her monologue encompasses all of the messaging ultimately and how that still went over this ones head is mind boggling 😂

Reactions: 6
Aoibhe wanted 2 hours of pink fluffy girly Barbie emptiness and instead she got clever subversive funny inspiring social commentary. Of course it landed like a lead balloon with her.

Juan’s politics are vile. Aoibhe doesn’t seem to have a politically or socially aware brain cell in her head so I can only assume she’s as bad as him and thinks Trump is gas and Melania is only gorgeous. 🤮

Reactions: 21
She’s probably hating on Barbie because of Margot Robbie being so stunning.
It reminds me of the time she ripped into a PLT event she went to dressed like Hyacinth Bucket and complained the girls attending weren’t wearing enough clothes and tagged PLT asking them not to invite her again. Funnily enough that was the last brand event I ever remember her at. She was probably black listed the hater 👹
Well I never..!

• Haha
Why does she think she is the authority on the Barbie movie? She didn’t like it because she’s a hater 😂 she’s so manic she needs professional help

Since when is she a movie critic 😂 She’s obviously reading here.

I also don’t get her point on highlighting what her “troll” did for a living and that she was just married. Doesn’t that prove that the people who have opinions on her aren’t verdy jealous huns but in fact educated professionals with functioning relationships exactly what Efa doesn’t have herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how she doesn’t see the hypocrisy in saying I was trolled and then proceeding to give out the personal details of the person.

I don’t think people should be trolled at all but she loses credibility behaving like that

Why do they all go on about these ‘trolls’ being ‘professional’ - just cos you have a certain job doesn’t mean you can’t be a head... does she think trolls are just young single mums with multiple kids, on welfare and lying around their house all day? I have no idea why they think if somebody had a ‘good’ job they would be a bad person!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.