Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, had my leg stitched together when I was a child and wasn’t as dramatic as this wan!

Reactions: 3
She needs to cop on. Sure look at lucyfitz. Literally had her leg mauled by a dog and she’s still booting about Barcelona walking her dogs etc

Reactions: 5
Christ all mighty. She got stitches. You'd swear the bone was hanging out her leg the way she was carrying on. The dramatics !!!

I did similar to my knee couple of years ago. Rang my husband to pick up the kid, drove myself to Beaumont, got stitches, drove home. Husband went back to work. No biggie 🥴

Reactions: 4
And she still managed to go to her free stay despite the leg hanging off her. What a trooper.

Reactions: 11
Wheres she going in the pleather strapless dress
Are her teeth separating, they look very gappy.

Reactions: 5
The absolute cut of her going to dinner with her kids, her dad and his partner. Learn to dress for the occasion jez.

Reactions: 10
wow, is she really going for food with her dad and kids in a lakeside /tranquil setting hotel in a black leather(plastic) corset and the mad grin on her face? really pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She dresses like a mormon wife who has been married since 18, never left the local area, got divorced at 40, reconnected with her now single high school friends and if off out on a mad one to drool over the Magic mike show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its a really bizarre look for various reasons
1 - your away on an Irish break with your 2 kids and dad plus his partner
2- 2 small kids under 5 to run around after
3 - the heat
4 - after the leg, wouldn't you pick something more comfortable to wear that also doesnt show off the bandage

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.