Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
wow, just when you think this one cannot stoop any lower. why is she speaking about someone else's heartbreak on her Instagram and sharing pictures of those children when their lives are being turned upside down, there's absolutely no need to share such a private matter that's not her news to share. like listing off her things to do this week and casually throws in a funeral on Wednesday from her to do list. then signs off right I'm going to do online shopping. I'm actually shocked at this.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So she paid for one holiday herself 😂😂 6k on a holiday isn’t the flex she thinks it is when she is living in her dads with her kids 😂 she needs to get her priorities straight. I cringe so hard when she thinks she’s gas calling people out
Exactly, when youy pay for nothing (come on Aoife, tell everyone if your trips to Hair Lounge in Swords are fully paid for!!) and I'd bet she got some freebies, or codeshare on those flights, but even if not, paying for one holiday when you've had about 10 PR stays, big whoop :ROFLMAO:
and its absolutely not jealousy, we'd have some amazing holidays over the last 18 months, and guess what Aoife, because we paid for ourselves our children have what you took away from yours, privacy and not being wheeled out to perform with a camera stuck in their face so you can get some free Portugese tarts

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Chips Obviously

Ah here, can we please try and be real. If a €90k salary is not high to you then absolutely fair play and good for you. But it’s way way higher than the average salary in Ireland and pretending it’s not just to throw shade at Juan / Eefa is just silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course she hated Barbie... 🙄 like I get it may not he everyone's cup of tea but I feel like she loves to go against the status quo intentionally... "not like the other girls" 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Hold on a second …..
is insurance by Jenny’s fella now a fireman?
As in a man in uniform? Some might say a hero?
I’d say Efa is FUMMMMINGGGGGGGG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

heythere21

A big Shoutout to all single mothers and widows who work full time , bring their children to school after school activities and travel on holidays without clapping themselves on the back , Aoife this is the real world you are in Barbieland

• Heart
Just my opinion but you can tell she’s never had a real personal tragedy other than not getting her own way, as you would never carry on like that if you did. It’s a terrible time loosing someone and to make it into content sandwiched between frivolous shite actually angers me. Vacuous human.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Guysssss I was interviewed as a Troll for the Pod

Because I am a Troll,
Triona Troll, 1 Bridge Lane, Trolltown

I say mean things about x y zzzzz list Irish insta huns because I’m so jealous of them and their lives and all the free PR drops they get

Literally seething with jealousy I used to be …couldn’t sleep, eat or work just thinking of how my life didn’t compare 😞

But then I realised that if only I read / study lots of Inspirational quotes that huns post that I too will rise at 4 am to meditate, journal, book any flight I want, live in abundance , dance like no one is watching , have Ross from friends teeth and Afghan hound wiggy hair and now I’m CURED

I just needed some advice from an absolute randomer on the internet and now I just trust in the Secret and brush with spotlight washed down with a shot of Symprove and my life is great!

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
Another pr invite. This time to the Intercontinental...no shame.

Also, girls, I just wanted to let you all know that I went to aldi with my little one today, dad went out to watch football....it was hard but I got through it. I'd like to thank my mam, my dad, the 6 aldi staff who helped me when they saw I was a single mother (don't worry, I tipped them well), my neighbour and the almighty jesus christ. It's not easy, but sometimes I just have to suck it up and deal with it (especially since the trolley I was given had a bogey wheel). All my single parent (free) house... Iykyk thanks for the support.
✨ You are SO inspirational ✨ I’ve always wanted to go to Aldi with my little one but i haven’t the courage- Jesus, youre some woman I hate to admit I can barely even make it down the stairs alone with mine. You’ve inspired me, taking my child to Aldi is something I always wanted to do but thought it would never be possible. Well done again you’re the bravest woman in Ireland and inspired me to take the plunge🤍✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Nicky21

There's a serious want in this one.. Imagine going to your place of work on your day off to watch your colleagues working 😂😂
'Im so happy he loves planes as much as I do' She's a lunatic 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her thoughts make my arse clench from cringe. It’s like the news you did in seniors years ago. Yesterday I went to the beach & for chips for dinner miss. Fucking cringe. She wishes she was on a date. Who gives a shit who owns what drink? She can’t go 2 minutes without tagging someone, she can’t keep a fart private

• Haha
Reactions: 22

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The 7 years make me laugh.
She has not been flying for 7 years.

Take out 2 years maternity leave.
Say 16 months being grounded during pregnancy.
Covid years.
Now she's part time.
Add it all up and she's pushing 3 years tops.

Reactions: 22