Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Deleted member

This!! That’s why I stopped taking them Ork. I’ve been off them for a week and for the first Saturday in a long time I’m actually awake! I was just exhausted all the time & then developed insomnia too. I’m not sure what the answer is but Sertraline did not agree with me at all 😳
It agrees with me better than fluoxetine. Our friend died in October at 41 leaving behind 3 kids and I couldn’t even shed a single tear when I was on that. I’m in home renovating hell just now and actually got a bit tearful this morning so at least I can still feel on the sertraline thus far.

I cope with the sleepiness on weekdays as I need to do the school run and get my backside to work but I’m terrible at the weekend,I used to like being up early and productive :( I think all antidepressants/anti anxiety meds have terrible downsides. It’s just what is the lesser evil. I wasn’t coping at all without them.

Girl2019

I've recently started taking citalopram and am having very bad nightmares. Hoping that stops soon. Has anyone else noticed a rapid decline in their libido since starting anti depressants?
Do you take it in the morning or night. I take mine in the morning and have never had nightmares but someone i knows takes it at night and suffered crazy vivid dreams

blossombloss

Chatty Member
How is everyone coping with the lockdown? I have to have doctor's appointments over the phone which aren't the same :( I've run out of meds and have put off sorting them out as I'm not sure they even helped (Started new ones)