Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the floor when posing for pics. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Wtf they looking at?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1) Because everyone asked...(No they didn’t)
2) Can anyone recommend...(please send freebies)
3) I work so hard ...(for 25mins a day)
4) I’m in this for the journey (it’s all about the money)
5) I won’t quit because I love this platform and what it gives me ..( Sod the kids privacy it’s all about the money)
6) picture of feet.. ( I am wearing nice shoes in a nice expensive place that you can’t affird)

Give me time and I will add more, unless anyone beats me to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I spent x amount in a store... braggy braggy braggy...

Sponsored posts for products we will never hear of again saying how much they love it

The same posts about the same brands at same time... olay im looking at you

Sorry i have a lot of hatred for influencers at the min...

Stupid bloody orange filters... what happened to natural pics???

Reactions: 13
I’ve made *shop* sell out of *item* cause I mentioned it on my story
Constant filters
The countdown to 10k followers

Reactions: 14
“Just sharing the link (#aff) because I love sharing my bargains with you guys”

....as if nobody knows how to actually shop for themselves or use google anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1) Reused pics - the same pic over and over again on grids 😡
2) Obvious Cliques to get more sales - sometimes friends, sometimes actual businesses who tag, reshare, sell everything together and think no one notices.
3) Pics which are completely unrelated - such as there is currently a pic of a wardrobe door on insta because someone wanted to tell us about their bank holiday Monday but said they had no content to share - so shared a pic of their wardrobe door which they have shown many times 😳 (refer to point 1)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Commenting on all the other mum posts to get noticed.

Purposely posting an unflattering pic of their flab so they can use the #bopo tag.

Oversharing their kids lives/medical problems.

Pics of them pretending to be asleep.

Reactions: 14
‘Ask me anything’ - also known as, ‘I have an over inflated ego so I assume everyone is sooooo interested in me, also, ask me really private questions about my financial situation and I’ll repost them so everyone thinks I’m incredibly rich when I reply with my cryptic answer’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Crrriiinnggeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not taking accountability for their 'influence' on consumers and what they promote, and how wasteful they are.

They all seem fine with doing haul after do 'cos they have to cos its their job' :rolleyes:. Also talking about some surgery they got for free even though results weren't amazing, and potentially leading other girls to pick said surgeon/company. Don't get me started on the constant 'weight loss' tit they'll flog...the laxative teas and stupid gummy things.

It especially pisses me off when they then do some post on earth day or mental health/ED awareness or loving yourself how you are.

The fact loads of them sell out and start flogging companies they previously slated or that go against their morals (or ones they used to have).

Reactions: 16
I hate that we have to breath the same air, share the same planet...and that they like to tell us pointless shite. Because we can't possibly figure the most mundane tasks out on our own. I really need a tutorial on how to breath! Now off you duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When they get free holidays when you know some of them could easily afford to pay for it themselves!

Reactions: 17
'Raising awareness' as am excuse for attention seeking (I'm posting a photo where i look hot to raise awareness of breathing)

Acting like experts on subjects like mental health cos they once felt a bit sad.

Making a huge sighing fuss over basic life tit like sending some emails, doing some housework or spending time with their children.

Having a third child/ getting a puppy for more content.

Selling their kids' childhoods for free tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24