Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. The free stuff they get in large quantities which then drives up the price that we "the target market" pay.
2. The volume of free stuff they get that they don't even use. Total waste.
3. They have literally no integrity when it comes to honest reviews - wouldn't take anyone of these influencers word for anything especially when they're getting paid 4 figures to post it.
4. Going on lavish holidays (paid for by brands) and then them thinking they are a cut above the rest of the world
5. Constantly head to toe in designer brands then genuinely think we believe them when they talk of their love for these tit fast fashion brands
6. When they claim something is really cheap/affordable and you swipe up to find that the plain white t-shirt is £50.
7. When they genuinely make no effort to reply to comments/DM's
8. When they post an outfit but don't tag the brands and then don't reply to people asking where it is from.
9. Those stupid bloody outfit videos where they stand and try on 8 outfits at super high speed and spend the whole minute of the video pouting and sh*gging their own arse in the mirror.
10. The fake posh accents
11. The insta stories where they don't say anything just take an awkward video of themselves pouting for 15 seconds.
12. The actual fucked up world that we live in that this has become a "job" and so many of the younger generations are aspiring to be these absolute nobodies.
13. That all it takes is a brief stint on loveisland to secure your social media future.

Just removed every single influencer from my instagram as well as bloggers. Sick of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
1. The free stuff they get in large quantities which then drives up the price that we "the target market" pay.
3. They have literally no integrity when it comes to honest reviews - wouldn't take anyone of these influencers word for anything especially when they're getting paid 4 figures to post it.
4. Going on lavish holidays (paid for by brands) and then them thinking they are a cut above the rest of the world
5. Constantly head to toe in designer brands then genuinely think we believe them when they talk of their love for these tit fast fashion brands
6. When they claim something is really cheap/affordable and you swipe up to find that the plain white t-shirt is £50.
8. When they post an outfit but don't tag the brands and then don't reply to people asking where it is from.
9. Those stupid bloody outfit videos where they stand and try on 8 outfits at super high speed and spend the whole minute of the video pouting and sh*gging their own arse in the mirror.
11. The insta stories where they don't say anything just take an awkward video of themselves pouting for 15 seconds.
12. The actual fucked up world that we live in that this has become a "job" and so many of the younger generations are aspiring to be these absolute nobodies.
13. That all it takes is a brief stint on loveisland to secure your social media future.

Just removed every single influencer from my instagram as well as bloggers. Sick of it all.
This is the best thing I have ever read!!!!
Get rid of them all!!
On an island and bye you total tears!
Get real jobs!!

*twats!

Reactions: 7

The trouble is people get annoyed with them not posting their outfits/brands but then get annoyed when they tag/link them?! Seems they can’t win

Reactions: 4
Hello fecking fresh. I swear every influencer has had a months free food and a code to share to cash in on. The recipes are nothing fancy and they cost a fortune. You just know they make it all then whack out the chicken nuggets or fishfingers anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
1. The stupid filter they used on their photos. The sky's not blue, the grass not green.. WHY is everything looking like a wrong colour a good thing? I can get brightening photos but all those filters:rolleyes:

2. The fact that they're BAD influences! I once got sucked into buying MAC eyeshadows and stuff because of all those YT videos. Can't afford them. No more.

3. The fact that every good deals they're sharing are just lousy materialistic stuff that no one really really needs

4. The fact that they are promoting really over-priced tit because they got paid but they claimed to ONLY promote items they love.
Yup, you'll never see them use it again.

🤪5. I guess I just need influencers that can inform me like the supermarket is having a food sale.

Reactions: 6
Calling everyone who questions them or asks any unwanted questions Trolls 😡

Reactions: 16
I've messaged a couple of instagram influencers to ask if they can do a post and raise awareness of Fibromyalgia. An illness I suffer with that noone knows nothing about and none of them would, even though I provided them with alot of info. Obviously didn't offer them any money which is why they wouldn't! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
GiggleBee, I feel for you, it is a horrible, misunderstood condition. Unfortunately it isn't "sexy" or "current". Now if you could find a celeb opening up about suffering with fibro you soon find every instagrammer jumping on the bandwagon and taking up the cause, doesn't seem fair, but it pretty much sums them up.......they follow the £'s

Hope you go on okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having a party for hitting however many subscribers cause they’ve worked so so hard for it then everyone congratulating them.

Reactions: 8
Drawing fake freckles on their face and thinking it’s ‘super cute’ no Hun just looks like you have major blackheads

• Haha
The pointless polls in their stories just to boost their engagement figures.

“Should I wear dress A or dress B?”

“Should I have chicken or beef for dinner?”

“Should I wipe my arse or just jump in the shower?”

“Should I duck off or piss off?”

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there any videos you’d be interested in seeing is another one. Gets really good suggestions but records another 24 hour challenge 😩

Reactions: 4
GiggleBee, I feel for you, it is a horrible, misunderstood condition. Unfortunately it isn't "sexy" or "current". Now if you could find a celeb opening up about suffering with fibro you soon find every instagrammer jumping on the bandwagon and taking up the cause, doesn't seem fair, but it pretty much sums them up.......they follow the £'s

Hope you go on okay.
Lady Gaga has disclosed that she has fibromyalgia.

Reactions: 3

Hope you go on okay.
Thank you. You'd have thought they'd all of jumped on it when Lady Gaga said she had it.
Although it's the same as mental health isn't it? They all jump on that bandwagon when a celeb commits suicide due to mental health but soon shut up about it until it happens again 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart