Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romany

VIP Member
She literally has only just separated from Jake and has already got another boy in her house. How desperate, she really has changed.

Romany

VIP Member
Oh no, on live again whilst nannying. It’s really inappropriate. She’s paid to look after that child with full attention. Not to watch her from the corner of her eye whilst reading comments and watching her phone the whole time.

It gets worse, now she’s trying on new clothes shes had ordered there!

‘Don’t touch my trousers with your grubby hands! Off my trousers. To the bathroom now!’

Not a fan of how she’s speaking to the little girl today, you’re paid to be caring and loving, not just to watch her.

Last edited:

Romany

VIP Member
I love annie shes so down to earth and trys not to get involved in all the drama ive watched her since lockdown .i also like the fact that she still works and stuff
That is one thing you can’t deny, she’s a hard working young woman.

What I’ve hated this week though is her constant lives whilst she’s been nannying. You could tell the father in particular was uncomfortable with this and to me it felt like she was putting the child second.

If I was paying a nanny I wouldn’t want her on live at the same time as doing my child’s hair. Also they don’t want any of them on camera yet several times they’ve been innocently walking around and ended up on the live. Just feels like a huge invasion of privacy and overstep of boundaries.

Romany

VIP Member
Have you watched liv and flippsy ? What do you think of them
They really get on my nerves to be honest. I liked Liv when she was around Annie she seemed so down to earth but she seems to have changed now.

Her whole world revolves around flippsy when they’ve barely been together for 2 seconds. She’s also a really loud and annoying drunk when she’s on live. Her grow parties also make me cringe, if you’re gonna be an influencer you should do it from hard work and not efforts like that.

I don’t actually know flippsy that well but he also acts as if him and Liv are the best thing since sliced bread when they’re both pretty boring.

lozza96

VIP Member
She literally has only just separated from Jake and has already got another boy in her house. How desperate, she really has changed.
They have broke up ? And who was it as she does have a guy best mate that she used to always be with .they was just purley friends and used to go out drinking stuff with there other mates but never saw him around whilst she was jake .so if its him .i wouldnt say shes changed its just more shes seeing a friend

Infact it dosnt look like him on the insta and the snapchat can only see a bit of body .il bet its jake again with her not showing who it is 😅

Infact it dosnt look like him on the insta and the snapchat can only see a bit of body .il bet its jake again with her not showing who it is 😅

Last edited:

Romany

VIP Member
She didn’t need her lips doing at all! I liked the natural beauty she had and how she embraced that. Now she looks like every other girl who gets those trout lips.

yellowflower66

Im sure she’s said previously that she wouldn’t or couldn’t do only fans as she’s a nurse/nanny and it could prevent her going back to that as a career…