Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
She’s sat on a live right now literally begging. She got herself £90 worth of car parking tickets and is now begging people to gift and buy from her shop to pay for it. Also said she needs £700 for her cat and she needs to get electric which she shown was on like 17p. And says she needs to fill up her car. All the bills a normal person has.

Annie instead of begging on tiktok go back to work like the rest of us have to. We are all paying our own bills so you should too. Maybe stop prioritising holidays and expecting everyday people to fund your home life.
She's honestly a compelty different person from when I first started watching her I'm shocked also it's funny how she slated Liv and flippsy when they did that gofund me .but she's now practically doing the same

Reactions: 1

Romany

VIP Member
Does he come from money then ? Not really been watching her much anymore
Yeah he’s an investor and has a lot of money, or so they brag about. He has Rolex watches and all sorts. Only shops in designer shops. Very snobby and seems like he comes from a rich family too. You have to have had some help if you’re only like 19 and an investor.

lozza96

VIP Member
That is one thing you can’t deny, she’s a hard working young woman.

What I’ve hated this week though is her constant lives whilst she’s been nannying. You could tell the father in particular was uncomfortable with this and to me it felt like she was putting the child second.

If I was paying a nanny I wouldn’t want her on live at the same time as doing my child’s hair. Also they don’t want any of them on camera yet several times they’ve been innocently walking around and ended up on the live. Just feels like a huge invasion of privacy and overstep of boundaries.
Yeah i agree with this .in the past when shes been doing her nannying shes always tried to make sure that the kids havnt been on the lives or on the camera .i dont agree with them been on camera .ive not really watched her lives much this week as ive been focussed on others but usually when i need a break from all the drama and people that beg .i always go to her lives for a nice break as i love how she always interacts with everyone and its like she will talk to everyone and its like your talking to a friend rather than most other people that dont read the comments .

Romany

VIP Member
Yeah i agree with this .in the past when shes been doing her nannying shes always tried to make sure that the kids havnt been on the lives or on the camera .i dont agree with them been on camera .ive not really watched her lives much this week as ive been focussed on others but usually when i need a break from all the drama and people that beg .i always go to her lives for a nice break as i love how she always interacts with everyone and its like she will talk to everyone and its like your talking to a friend rather than most other people that dont read the comments .
Yes I feel the exact same, she makes sure to try and read everyone’s comment and she’s never rude about questions being asked multiple times.

lozza96

VIP Member
Yes I feel the exact same, she makes sure to try and read everyone’s comment and she’s never rude about questions being asked multiple times.
Have you watched liv and flippsy ? What do you think of them

yellowflower66

On live talking about the kitten she is getting and doesn’t even know what food it should be getting and what it can and can’t have. Looks like she’s not done her research which infuriates me! Moaning about the smell of animal food etc and I don’t think she realises how much work it’s going to be, especially with when she’s going away all the time etc with getting a pet sitter or the likes.

yellowflower66

I’ve literally sat and watched her beg on live before! She contradicts herself constantly. Probably will stop for a while since she’s got her new ‘rich’ boyfriend lmao

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah i used to love her lives .whenever she was live i would always go and watch and now i just dont want to .shes changed so much

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Doing good for herself but how old is the boyfriend i myst be getting old because he looks super young to me

lozza96

VIP Member
She didn’t need her lips doing at all! I liked the natural beauty she had and how she embraced that. Now she looks like every other girl who gets those trout lips.
I agree .shes so pretty and didnt need her lips doing either i think im a year younger than her or maybe 2 but i prefer natural all the way .

Romany

VIP Member
All very childish .shes just posted on her live stuff hes said to her and hes awful
They’re both as immature as each other, both gross now. She’s jumped on to whoever she can find next and constantly begs on tiktok, she’s nothing like she used to be. And she was 1000% just with him for the money.
he’s another story, not even attractive so has to show off the money that his dad helped him make.

Romany

VIP Member
She barely ever works now though so it’ll only get worse from here. She has started to beg and become everything she wasn’t before. Tiktok is bringing out the worst.