AnnieLydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's done well for himself after distancing himself from Annie just seen that him and his girlfriend are having a baby

Reactions: 1
She’s just said she’d love to do OF so no doubt that’ll be what she’s up to next

Im sure she’s said previously that she wouldn’t or couldn’t do only fans as she’s a nurse/nanny and it could prevent her going back to that as a career…

She literally has only just separated from Jake and has already got another boy in her house. How desperate, she really has changed.

She literally has only just separated from Jake and has already got another boy in her house. How desperate, she really has changed.
They have broke up ? And who was it as she does have a guy best mate that she used to always be with .they was just purley friends and used to go out drinking stuff with there other mates but never saw him around whilst she was jake .so if its him .i wouldnt say shes changed its just more shes seeing a friend

Infact it dosnt look like him on the insta and the snapchat can only see a bit of body .il bet its jake again with her not showing who it is 😅

Infact it dosnt look like him on the insta and the snapchat can only see a bit of body .il bet its jake again with her not showing who it is 😅

Last edited:
Yeah just watching her live .shes definetly moving on to quick .i get he hurt her but this will just be a rebound

All very childish .shes just posted on her live stuff hes said to her and hes awful
They’re both as immature as each other, both gross now. She’s jumped on to whoever she can find next and constantly begs on tiktok, she’s nothing like she used to be. And she was 1000% just with him for the money.
he’s another story, not even attractive so has to show off the money that his dad helped him make.

Yeah i used to love her lives .whenever she was live i would always go and watch and now i just dont want to .shes changed so much