AnnieLydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope they are awful why is she messing around she had such a nice face before all that

Reactions: 1
I watched her ticktok shop last night shes quite good at it really personality and not just sit there like lots of others

Just saw a bit of her live where she was asking people to send her gifts to keep her on the weekly, someone commented telling her to stop begging. She then replied to said comment with ‘I’m not begging, shut up and get off my live you stupid cow’ and then blocked the person. A bit rude if you ask me, she literally did just ask for gifts which is begging tbh??

She barely ever works now though so it’ll only get worse from here. She has started to beg and become everything she wasn’t before. Tiktok is bringing out the worst.

She barely ever works now though so it’ll only get worse from here. She has started to beg and become everything she wasn’t before. Tiktok is bringing out the worst.
Oh yeah 100% tbh ive not watched her for a while as feel like she has changed i saq she graduated .i know she was wanting to go back into nursing and i hope she does but im not sure what to think of this new bloke shes got either

I guess begging and doing clothing hauls etc is much easier than most jobs these days especially things like nursing so you can see why people want to do TikTok etc. I feel she is quite materialistic and self centred, she wants a man who is rich and will take her away on all these fancy trips which she can show everyone clips of on TikTok etc. Fair play to her if that’s what she is into, but I don’t see this relationship lasting long, as she says she’s always got another lined up!

I feel sorry for the boy she’s swooped in for. She seems to gratefully take and flash about his money.

She openly says he’s rich on lives which he tells her to stop yet she doesn’t. She’s building up his self esteem, telling him he’s the best thing she’s ever seen and how she loves him.

She doesn’t love someone she hardly knows, she loves the money and lifestyles that come with it.

I honestly prefered when she was seeing jamie as that seemed more real like they built up such a good friendhip and theb it turned into more .i used to love watching her lives but it does seem like she has changed a lot

Someone been reading tattle? We say she’s shallow and materialistic and all of a sudden she’s got a new video shading it.

She’s sat on a live right now literally begging. She got herself £90 worth of car parking tickets and is now begging people to gift and buy from her shop to pay for it. Also said she needs £700 for her cat and she needs to get electric which she shown was on like 17p. And says she needs to fill up her car. All the bills a normal person has.

Annie instead of begging on tiktok go back to work like the rest of us have to. We are all paying our own bills so you should too. Maybe stop prioritising holidays and expecting everyday people to fund your home life.

She’s sat on a live right now literally begging. She got herself £90 worth of car parking tickets and is now begging people to gift and buy from her shop to pay for it. Also said she needs £700 for her cat and she needs to get electric which she shown was on like 17p. And says she needs to fill up her car. All the bills a normal person has.

Annie instead of begging on tiktok go back to work like the rest of us have to. We are all paying our own bills so you should too. Maybe stop prioritising holidays and expecting everyday people to fund your home life.
She's honestly a compelty different person from when I first started watching her I'm shocked also it's funny how she slated Liv and flippsy when they did that gofund me .but she's now practically doing the same

On live talking about the kitten she is getting and doesn’t even know what food it should be getting and what it can and can’t have. Looks like she’s not done her research which infuriates me! Moaning about the smell of animal food etc and I don’t think she realises how much work it’s going to be, especially with when she’s going away all the time etc with getting a pet sitter or the likes.

It’s funny as ive seen her begging yet shes making a ticktok saying beggings not good but thatvweekly ranking one really brings the worst out in people
9FD9AC6B-7143-4040-B81B-DC80833DE901.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’ve literally sat and watched her beg on live before! She contradicts herself constantly. Probably will stop for a while since she’s got her new ‘rich’ boyfriend lmao

Doing good for herself but how old is the boyfriend i myst be getting old because he looks super young to me

Does he come from money then ? Not really been watching her much anymore
Yeah he’s an investor and has a lot of money, or so they brag about. He has Rolex watches and all sorts. Only shops in designer shops. Very snobby and seems like he comes from a rich family too. You have to have had some help if you’re only like 19 and an investor.