AnnieLydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen a thread for Annie on here. What’s everyone’s opinions?
I love annie shes so down to earth and trys not to get involved in all the drama ive watched her since lockdown .i also like the fact that she still works and stuff

Reactions: 1
I love annie shes so down to earth and trys not to get involved in all the drama ive watched her since lockdown .i also like the fact that she still works and stuff
That is one thing you can’t deny, she’s a hard working young woman.

What I’ve hated this week though is her constant lives whilst she’s been nannying. You could tell the father in particular was uncomfortable with this and to me it felt like she was putting the child second.

If I was paying a nanny I wouldn’t want her on live at the same time as doing my child’s hair. Also they don’t want any of them on camera yet several times they’ve been innocently walking around and ended up on the live. Just feels like a huge invasion of privacy and overstep of boundaries.

That is one thing you can’t deny, she’s a hard working young woman.

What I’ve hated this week though is her constant lives whilst she’s been nannying. You could tell the father in particular was uncomfortable with this and to me it felt like she was putting the child second.

If I was paying a nanny I wouldn’t want her on live at the same time as doing my child’s hair. Also they don’t want any of them on camera yet several times they’ve been innocently walking around and ended up on the live. Just feels like a huge invasion of privacy and overstep of boundaries.
Yeah i agree with this .in the past when shes been doing her nannying shes always tried to make sure that the kids havnt been on the lives or on the camera .i dont agree with them been on camera .ive not really watched her lives much this week as ive been focussed on others but usually when i need a break from all the drama and people that beg .i always go to her lives for a nice break as i love how she always interacts with everyone and its like she will talk to everyone and its like your talking to a friend rather than most other people that dont read the comments .

Yeah i agree with this .in the past when shes been doing her nannying shes always tried to make sure that the kids havnt been on the lives or on the camera .i dont agree with them been on camera .ive not really watched her lives much this week as ive been focussed on others but usually when i need a break from all the drama and people that beg .i always go to her lives for a nice break as i love how she always interacts with everyone and its like she will talk to everyone and its like your talking to a friend rather than most other people that dont read the comments .
Yes I feel the exact same, she makes sure to try and read everyone’s comment and she’s never rude about questions being asked multiple times.

Yes I feel the exact same, she makes sure to try and read everyone’s comment and she’s never rude about questions being asked multiple times.
Have you watched liv and flippsy ? What do you think of them

Have you watched liv and flippsy ? What do you think of them
They really get on my nerves to be honest. I liked Liv when she was around Annie she seemed so down to earth but she seems to have changed now.

Her whole world revolves around flippsy when they’ve barely been together for 2 seconds. She’s also a really loud and annoying drunk when she’s on live. Her grow parties also make me cringe, if you’re gonna be an influencer you should do it from hard work and not efforts like that.

I don’t actually know flippsy that well but he also acts as if him and Liv are the best thing since sliced bread when they’re both pretty boring.

They really get on my nerves to be honest. I liked Liv when she was around Annie she seemed so down to earth but she seems to have changed now.

Her whole world revolves around flippsy when they’ve barely been together for 2 seconds. She’s also a really loud and annoying drunk when she’s on live. Her grow parties also make me cringe, if you’re gonna be an influencer you should do it from hard work and not efforts like that.

I don’t actually know flippsy that well but he also acts as if him and Liv are the best thing since sliced bread when they’re both pretty boring.
I agree .i knew flippsy from myhouselondon but liv only came about from meeting nick and then i liked her at first with annie as well but then it seemed like as soon as annie introduced her to the other younger tiktokers she ditched her for the more populsr ones .i also didnt agree with the whole gofund me thing her and flippsy did for the house

Oh no, on live again whilst nannying. It’s really inappropriate. She’s paid to look after that child with full attention. Not to watch her from the corner of her eye whilst reading comments and watching her phone the whole time.

It gets worse, now she’s trying on new clothes shes had ordered there!

‘Don’t touch my trousers with your grubby hands! Off my trousers. To the bathroom now!’

Not a fan of how she’s speaking to the little girl today, you’re paid to be caring and loving, not just to watch her.

Last edited:
I’m not a fan, I feel like she can come across ver rude on her lives. There was a live I watched where the same person was asking loads of questions and she got irritated and told the person to stop - the mod then blocked/muted her and then the mod started making fun of the person and she was going along laughing with it. If you’re on a public platform doing lives etc people are going to ask questions and it will get annoying but I think you could just ignore it and not start making unnecessary jokes/personal remarks about appearance etc.

I dont watch her as much as i used to but i did like her when she was seeing jamie but yeah i definetly dont agree with her on live whilst nannying as thats not safe at all and i know the parents of the child watches the live but they should say something to her

Reactions: 2
She is such a bubbly person, works hard, is beautiful but i do t like her having child along she does wear beautiful clothes too

Reactions: 2
She didn’t need her lips doing at all! I liked the natural beauty she had and how she embraced that. Now she looks like every other girl who gets those trout lips.

She didn’t need her lips doing at all! I liked the natural beauty she had and how she embraced that. Now she looks like every other girl who gets those trout lips.
I agree .shes so pretty and didnt need her lips doing either i think im a year younger than her or maybe 2 but i prefer natural all the way .

I love her but don’t like her messing with her face she is beautiful without fillers

Her new teeth look ridiculous and fake. What has she done to her natural beauty?!