Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is not anywhere in the world that has 100% amazing weather all of the time. idk what they are considering but if they are considering miami - deadly hurricanes. LA? frequent wildfires every summer. If palm trees are all that they are chasing why not move to Barcelona and be closer to Annie's dad's side of her family? she has moved in with Mo these past several years and stayed close to his mom and family can he not do the same for her? It is so evident Annie is truly so much happier when she is visiting her own family and close to her family. Mo jus comes across so so so selfish.

Reactions: 7
Mo, are you looking for a new sugarmama? 😂 That smile :love:

Oh, and thank you for confirming that you read here. Can you give us an estimate on how long will it take for you guys to move to the US so we won't have to hear you complain all day long about those same stupid issues?
What a cringefest. Ugh. Such an ingrate. There are tons of palm trees in Jordan. Why not go back there?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am just completely shocked by Mo's comments on Germany (and the EU). We have talked about this here before, but as someone from the EU (not Germany), I truly feel so blessed living here! The EU is rich, financially stable and has so much to offer! Nothing wrong with wanting to move to the USA, if that's his wish, but he could have done so without trashing the EU, especially because the EU has given him and his family so much! Without the EU where would he be now? The EU gave him safety, money, a house, everything he has now. It is very rude to be like this to a country that accepted you and welcomed your family. I really don't understand this.
I hope he moves quickly, sorry but we don't need people like him here who can not appreciate the good and beauty we have here.

Also, I think Annie's body is nice. I wish she would accept and embrace herself more. Even if she's much more average in real life than she shows on photo/video, I think she still has a nice figure, truly nothing wrong with it. Her proportions are nice and I wish she would highlight that more in stead of hide it.

Also any title suggestions or are we going for "It's not all glamour you guys"?
Yes to all of this!

I would say something like "it's not all glamour you guys, especially chasing the palm trees" 😂 but I don't know if it would be too long.
---
there is not anywhere in the world that has 100% amazing weather all of the time. idk what they are considering but if they are considering miami - deadly hurricanes. LA? frequent wildfires every summer. If palm trees are all that they are chasing why not move to Barcelona and be closer to Annie's dad's side of her family? she has moved in with Mo these past several years and stayed close to his mom and family can he not do the same for her? It is so evident Annie is truly so much happier when she is visiting her own family and close to her family. Mo jus comes across so so so selfish.
Barcelona, of even Ibiza since they love it so much would be perfect!

Btw, I'm not sure that Mo's mom lives in Munich, I believe they said once that she lived in another city. Also, I don't think Annie is that close with her.

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait till they leave to be honest. Leave their apartment and health care and safety to someone who is deserving of it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.