Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouDoYouHun

Does anyone think she has got worse? I didn’t listen to the podcast for ages but I’ve listened to the last couple and I really can’t even tolerate her anymore. She comes across so patronising but acts as though she isn’t, I could go on all day. I don’t know how Luisa puts up with her, although Luisa can be annoying at least she’s real

Reactions: 6
She’s gonna lose some followers with all these ads she is doing, I really wish Ads weren’t a “thing” it’s ruined Instagram and surely nobody is actually influenced by these people because we all know it’s just for the money! Anna used to come across quite nice but I actually don’t think she is to be honest she’s coming across very false and I think she’s more like Luisa than we originally thought.

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I don’t really know if she comes under a celeb or influencer so I’ll put it in here and tell me if I need to move it.

I’ve just listened to her podcast with Luisa Zissman feeling lower than ever and this is my go to when I want to switch off and listen to something light hearted. For a mental health advocate I’m shocked that ‘people with unwashed hair’ disgust her and she can’t bear to be around them.

I’m sat here having not physically and mentally been able to wash my hair for a week and honestly I feel like absolute shit now. If Luisa had said it then I probably wouldn’t have batted and eyelid but Anna is always harping on about mental health she’s even written books about it yet something like that disgusts her when it’s very well known that simple things like that are what people can’t face when suffering with their mental health.

• Sad
  • Heart

SummerLeaves2004

The way she constantly has to remind everyone she's a 'life coach' in that annoying voice. 😆

Also she loves to name drop even though the majority of the population don't know who she is! 😅

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
It’s such rubbish - her husband could pay for the kids to go to school without the ads. Half the time I think she does them bc she has nothing else to do and has too much time on her hands.
I think she likes to think of herself as a working woman but really she talks for an hour a week on a podcasts and lays on her back for her lifestyle. Hardly “work” is it. Saying that, maybe sex with an old rich man is work 😬

• Haha

maisy24

Anna makes me cringe so much, she's like the embarrassing mumsy, tight , scruffy mates mum that thinks she's funny's and "cool" but she's really not.

Fucking hell she is so repetitive with her “settle in peeps” “there it is” “oh I can actually relate to this” fuck off anna. Never thought you would become even more annoying than the narcissist Luisa.
All of this !! For me it’s the abbreviation of every sodding word - why ?!?!?!? And the massive overuse of ‘there it is ‘ when she has no response … want to rip my ears off !!!

Reactions: 5

YouDoYouHun

She is awful, I can’t believe I used to like her. I prefer Luisa. Anna is false and beggy. She honestly makes me cringe

Blonde123

Chatty Member
I said the same I think Immo is quite a nice and genuine person I bet she wishes she hadn’t worked with these two - especially Luisa
Agreed! I used to much prefer Anna to Luisa because she was more balanced. Luisa just isn’t in touch with reality. Imo also produces the vogue and Spencer podcast. Imagine Spencer and Luisa together... Jesus!

• Haha

Burgh Gal

2 ads on her page today, both mentioning World Mental Health Day while neither have anything to do with mental health! I used to really love Anna but I'm going to have to unfollow her, using something that so many struggle with (her included) to make some money out of the people who struggle? Absolutely not on at all, that has made me so angry! Her ads are insane now and constant - I'm done with it now

JackRusselTerrier

She’s disgusting! She’s been told SO many times about eating whilst recording 🤢 also no good denying botox in the forehead when your upper lip looks like THAT. I wouldn’t let myself look in this scruffy state in front of my own parents nevermind on insta when i’m supposed to be taken seriously as a ‘LiFe CoAaACHhhh’ ugh she makes me feel ill.

Attachments

chnandlerbong

Yes go on the Luisa thread and we’ve all said the same - it’s a shame because I agree Anna used to be worth listening to.
Ooh I will need to find the luisa thread, thanks for the tip! I think I would be up for an Anna & Imo podcast. You can sometimes actually hear imo eye roll/cringe at some of the things Luisa comes out with.

Burgh Gal

I think she must be losing loads of money thanks to corona, which I can empathise with a bit but my god are they getting annoying.
I can empathise with that a bit but she's had the podcast going the whole way through and a series of Celebs go dating, plus a load of virtual guest talks so it's not like she's had no work

YouDoYouHun

She makes me cringe everytime she opens her mouth, I can’t believe how false she is - I used to like her!

Aunt Lydia

She is so tight! You can tell in everything she says.

Moaning about that bloody Chinese that was £300. There were about 8 of them! That’s not extortionate!

I remember when Imo and Luisa have fundraised before, and they’ve commented that they’ve badgered Anna into donating and it never happened.

I can’t stand tight people!

I've never ever understood why she shortens sooooo many words. I'm 35 and I've never met anyone in real life that does this. It's like she has her own language!!
I think it’s because she likes to create
this image of herself as a posh , upper-middle class media type and she thinks this is
that type of talk … although she then also snorts like a pig constantly, dirty noisy eats when recording and says ‘there it is’ 856 times each episode..

My GOD she’s annoying .. every last nerve grated on …

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
Really desperate to stay relevant this one. If she gets offered any reality tv in the future she will snap it up! Another hat to add to the collection.

• Haha