Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
These are definitely FaceTuned/photoshopped. It’s ridiculous as she posts them the same time as her candid videos are still on her stories, the contrast between them being a completely different person 😆🫣🥴

Reactions: 5

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
She’s disgusting! She’s been told SO many times about eating whilst recording 🤢 also no good denying botox in the forehead when your upper lip looks like THAT. I wouldn’t let myself look in this scruffy state in front of my own parents nevermind on insta when i’m supposed to be taken seriously as a ‘LiFe CoAaACHhhh’ ugh she makes me feel ill.
She was on socials and the pod saying how good her hair was since taking some supplements ( or using something.. can’t remember )
Really?
Her hair is a thin,ratty mess.In fact, she’s always a bloody mess …as said before unless she’s had a full glam squad on her( even then,the the outfits are questionable)
Brush your hair Anna&tidy yourself up.You look like a down &out!

(She’s got money too so, why is that house such an antiquated MESS?

I actually detest her more than Luisa.

Fake,beggy tramp!

Whatever123

VIP Member
I just watched her stories from yesterday regarding… well, everything! Bored me to tears. She’s so full of herself. I used to really like her but she is such a ‘pick me’

Blonde123

Chatty Member
I used to really enjoy their podcast but have had to stop listening as Anna has really changed. I used to really like her and don’t know if it’s Luisa’s influence or what, but it’s just like listening to two luisa’s. Anna will say something, Luisa will disagree and then Anna will back track/agree with her. Bring back the old Anna with her own opinions.

Reactions: 4

maisy24

I don't mind Anna but I just can not stand the shortening so many words constantly! Zissman is zisso, relatives is relys, mascara is mazzy the list goes on, please stop and the voice she puts on to say 'life coach' is also extremely irritating
I've never ever understood why she shortens sooooo many words. I'm 35 and I've never met anyone in real life that does this. It's like she has her own language!!

LividLalji

VIP Member
Also I don’t really get what her counselling qualification is? Like, does she have a degree or is this one of those sort of life coach qualifications you get from a college, I.e a doctor wouldn’t refer you for this type of help? I’m curious.
She featured on towie doing couples counselling to Pete and Chloe, I think that says it all about her qualifications (or lack of) 😂😂

• Haha
Also I don’t really get what her counselling qualification is? Like, does she have a degree or is this one of those sort of life coach qualifications you get from a college, I.e a doctor wouldn’t refer you for this type of help? I’m curious.
His degree is so amazing it probably covers them both, the screams from that day haunt me!!!

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Ooh I will need to find the luisa thread, thanks for the tip! I think I would be up for an Anna & Imo podcast. You can sometimes actually hear imo eye roll/cringe at some of the things Luisa comes out with.
Can you remember the time where imo blatantly took the piss out of Luisa on the pod? She was reading out the phone number for WhatsApp to message in with any stories and imo thought she was muted but wasn’t... fucking hilarious. She must see right through her.

• Haha

Justhereforacreep

She’s advertising loads of shit now. Bit embarrassing as it’s always anything and everything it’s obviously she’s just accepting whoever approaches her for a ad
She was never this beggy before but I’m close to unfollowing as I just skip past any influencer ads as I canny be fucked and I listen to stories on silent anyway so it’s wasted on me 🤣

RobinsHood

Do you know what I hate, how she acts like she's got no money when we all know she has money and comes from money 🙄🙄 "ah I'd notice £6 quid out of my bank"
Yeah, trying to be relatable. Also she’s living in that awful granny house and still not renovated yet I don’t think, can’t believe she kept the carpets and curtains, plus the kitchen tiles 🤢 she must be a tight arse.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I haven’t seen it yet but I’m guessing they weren’t talking about her right?

I don’t understand why she’s posted this as if they were

View attachment 323207
Omfg I swear to god Anna mentions “that one time she was in splash” allllllllll the fucking time. I laughed when she uploaded this last night. No one cares Anna, I don’t even remember it being a tv programme. It was clearly shite.

Whatever123

VIP Member
She makes me cringe everytime she opens her mouth, I can’t believe how false she is - I used to like her!
Yes, and she really does like to think she’s more famous than she is. The little comments on the ‘pod’ about getting things for free in a ‘joking not joking’ way… makes my toes curl.

And please, for the love of god, stop saying ‘Lyyyyyyyyf cOaCh’ just say it normally!!!

RobinsHood

I find it really really really odd how she was getting pervy/ sexual about Luissa the other day on the podcast. Like I get their hood mates but it just felt very strange, like she’s trying too hard to blow smoke up lu’s ass.
She does it a lot and I find it really weird and creepy, all the lesbian innuendo…I would never say I’d want to lick my mate’s fanny or touch her boobs 🙈

maisy24

The way she constantly has to remind everyone she's a 'life coach' in that annoying voice. 😆

Also she loves to name drop even though the majority of the population don't know who she is! 😅
Omggg that annoying "Life coachhhh". She is SO disingenuous with her advice and opinions, it's like she's swallowed a political correctness book and will not give her actual opinion. She is the last person I would ask for life coaching.

I hate her snorting when she laughs! It’s completely fake and has only started doing it in the last couple of months.
It's as fake as them laughing at joke of the week 😳 that segment needs to go ASAP. It isn't funny and their fake laughs are so obvious and cringeworthy.

I also don't believe half the stories she tells, I'm sure she makes them up to try and be funny. I don't think Enzo says half the "funny" things she says he does. Has anyone been on their tour? Was it even good?

laurax14

I hate that she tries to be relatable but then mentions on the taboo boots podcast that she spent £4000 in 3 months for a night nanny

• Wow