Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @CouldSizeDown for the "inspired" new thread title.

New Year; what New Annie will surface??
Tacky cheap active wear
Lots of hinting about dating
Some kind of dance lessons/pole fit

I also feel like the merch company will have some kind of MLM element to it for her JPEG holders. Scammie will get them pushing sales

I also feel like kandy won’t be around much longer. She will ask one of her butt sniffers if they’d like the PRIVILEGE to monitor the discord (unpaid) maybe they’ll get a special button or something 😂😂😂🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That poor group of ladies, looking amazing in lovely summer dresses and ARR and her mate turn up pissed on cheap champagne and dressed in leather 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That poor group of ladies, looking amazing in lovely summer dresses and ARR and her mate turn up pissed on cheap champagne and dressed in leather 🫠
Strongly suspect it'll be pleather rather than leather lolol. She always manages to look so skanky compared to the people she's with...

Thanks to @CouldSizeDown for the "inspired" new thread title.

New Year; what New Annie will surface??
Hopefully an ASIC investigation into her NFT grifting and provision of financial services without a licence...

Reactions: 10
There's bad fashion choices and then there is pairing a black leather skirt with yellow and white

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Strongly suspect it'll be pleather rather than leather lolol. She always manages to look so skanky compared to the people she's
She really does doesn’t she, even my daughter just asked me wtf was with the chick who looks like a hooker “and not the Pretty Woman type” in the front (can’t say I’m a fan of her friends outfit either but she’s prob dressed by Anna)

Most of the ladies in this pic look elegant and classy - and then there is Anna 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh she is the cheap 50 cent lolly mixture in a group of chocolate truffles. She looks so tacky!

What happened to her stylist? Surely she could use some of that scammed money to at least try to look a bit classy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think it matters how much money she had…she has no idea of style, class or elegance. We all know people who don’t have a lot to spend on clothes but they always look gorgeous. Her white shoes are horrible. I think she did STYLE her friend…particularly the green shoes.

She looks like the Spank Me Stripper who arrived at the wrong event

• Haha
The Discord channel list is off the chain!!! Reminds me of the chat boards of the early 2000’s.
It’s as if they keep adding more topics in the hopes that it will lift engagement. Other than a melted on few, There’s duck all going on over there.

• Haha
Diogo ken’s flogging the clip art … aah that male cofounder, and the male developer, the ‘very masculine’ lawyer and of course hooking up with gymBRos for events. So FeMiNinE, much woman, it sure is an all female team except for those ‘kings’. Girl bossing all over the place supre Anna.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh my goodness! Trent please spill the beans! What is going on? 🤔 Trent doesn’t have much to do with TAW, is this because scammie is a control freak and won’t let him? Have asic investigated?????????