Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks 🤢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed the meme to my partner that SK posted 🤣🤣 and he cracked up and said “There’s no way a bloke posted that publicly”

He honestly thought it was a satire meme from a girl group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg lol I’m shocked they let this one through. They changed a different one from c@nts to runts 😂😂
---
Posting for proof lol 🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 2999400
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢

So she mounts him then he goes to work no shower. I can’t 🤢
I bet they are both laughing about the response and also partially posted it for the outrage here. That doesn’t mean it isn’t tacky af and embarrassing for your KIDS 🤢. Again- I need to see the ex wife’s friend chat group after this last week of drama!! Show it to me RACHEL! Pleeeease

(this is a tiktok trend fyi for anyone not as chronically online as me)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she’s been awfully quiet since the whole Snez debacle - can’t remember the last time that she didn’t post anything for Over 48 hours.

Also - the promised “I’ll be dropping a podcast religiously every Monday” lasted two weeks…. Have she and Katybear had a bust up already???
---
And nothing posted to inner circus broadcast channel since Friday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s been awfully quiet since the whole Snez debacle - can’t remember the last time that she didn’t post anything for Over 48 hours.

Also - the promised “I’ll be dropping a podcast religiously every Monday” lasted two weeks…. Have she and Katybear had a bust up already???
---
Maybe they’re on a plane to Europe?

Reactions: 5

---
Whilst I'm so glad her sister was found and I don't want to comment on that situation or Anna's family dynamic, this is Anna... She will be hiding behind her sister's situation and disappearance to avoid last week's NFT debacle and will reappear when that's properly died down.

I understand not going public about something like that until needed, BUT... Her sister's disappearance was probably an inconvenience to her and her yes and both, it's a beautiful day to have a beautiful day life - so she didn't post about it initially. Then when things got firey regarding the NFT, she conveniently went public and has now gone quiet. I sincerely hope she's with her family, or at least in endless contact with them if she's still on the Gold Coast. But knowing her, this is just a distraction within her community until the NFT events of last week have been completely swept under the rug.

TAW holders and Anna followers, you might think the people on these threads are nasty, or confused admirers; but it would be swell if you could open your eyes at this point and see that you've been taken for a ride. You will get next to no profits from TAW Co while Anna lives the high life jet-setting to various countries, which YOU have funded for her.

Reactions: 16
I heard through the grapevine she was on her way over to WA. Cheesy cock rot aka turkey teeth has gone back to work so crotch rot munty has flown over to be the knight in shining armour. Imagine sitting next to the smelly creature on the plane.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Whilst I'm so glad her sister was found and I don't want to comment on that situation or Anna's family dynamic, this is Anna... She will be hiding behind her sister's situation and disappearance to avoid last week's NFT debacle and will reappear when that's properly died down.

I understand not going public about something like that until needed, BUT... Her sister's disappearance was probably an inconvenience to her and her yes and both, it's a beautiful day to have a beautiful day life - so she didn't post about it initially. Then when things got firey regarding the NFT, she conveniently went public and has now gone quiet. I sincerely hope she's with her family, or at least in endless contact with them if she's still on the Gold Coast. But knowing her, this is just a distraction within her community until the NFT events of last week have been completely swept under the rug.

TAW holders and Anna followers, you might think the people on these threads are nasty, or confused admirers; but it would be swell if you could open your eyes at this point and see that you've been taken for a ride. You will get next to no profits from TAW Co while Anna lives the high life jet-setting to various countries, which YOU have funded for her.
Let’s face it, they’re going to get next to no profits regardless of whether or not Scamma is living the high life…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also has a full hub plan to pull out of her cock-scented ass within, is it 5 days now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I heard through the grapevine she was on her way over to WA. Cheesy cock rot aka turkey teeth has gone back to work so crotch rot munty has flown over to be the knight in shining armour. Imagine sitting next to the smelly creature on the plane.
Eww hes probably made sure the whole plane knows he’s taken by his Kween! 😷🤢🤢🤮🤮 SO empowering and important! 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh, hasn't Scammy played all this perfectly. Off the radar with the perfect excuse. PLeAsE ReSpEcT my PrIvAcY at this time...don't ask me about any updated road maps, hub inclusions or anything work related. Please don't ask me to be accountable to anyone right now, as I laid this all out perfectly.
As mentioned previously...I kept my sister's disapearance quiet, until I could use it as the ultimate excuse to have noone hassle me about any promises I needed to keep.

It's just all to perfectly aligned for her, right?

Reactions: 21