Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting coffee with her ‘friend’ at 7am in the newest vlog.

Yeah he’s definitely more than a friend and stayed over.

Reactions: 7
I find her traveling outrageous, and I’m not the typical environmental warrior but her traveling is actually insane. She flies to LA to drive around in Lamborghinis and eat weird American food, comes back to Australia for a couple days, flies back to the US, flies back to Australia for a couple days and then flies to Asia etc etc - CONSTANTLY. Like at this point just keep traveling?

also, how did the bed bug story just got swiped under the rug? They had bed bugs in Amsterdam and she went on that cruise after and other holidays probably carrying them around everywhere..

Also agree with the comments that her content is not it since they broke up. Something about her seems odd.

Reactions: 14
I’m interested in her finances honestly. I presume she has accountants and advisors but I hope Atis’ ‘crypto portfolio’ isn’t just him tying up her money.

The house must be an MAJOR expense each month with the rent. Plus she brings her brother, her ‘family friend’, her mum and her dad everywhere. They stay in luxury apartments and they rent luxury cars. She also obviously pays for every expense while travelling. They travel to the same places seemingly on a whim (Germany I understand to an extent but why is she constantly in LA and Japan for no reason).

What about the money she’s still making off of old content with Glen, did he/does he get anything for that? A lot of her requested content (extra stuff people pay big money for) must also have been based around her doing stuff with Glen or Glen at least being there to film. A lot of people have said that if you subscribe to her OF there’s nothing worth paying for there, it’s just selfies she posts on X.

She obviously makes money off her skincare line now so I wonder if she will taper off from OF and start doing ads/spon con on Insta.

Reactions: 6
Glens had a glow up and is looking better than ever! He’s into the gym now.
IMG_2881.png
IMG_2880.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t care what anyone says… Their family’s 3 pure breed hairless cats are disgusting with the foul oily stains they leave everywhere. Their house must reek

Reactions: 12
A
I don’t care what anyone says… Their family’s 3 pure breed hairless cats are disgusting with the foul oily stains they leave everywhere. Their house must reek
Also don’t get pets if you’re going to travel 350/365 days of the year… they’re probably better cared for when they’re gone let’s be honest

Reactions: 9
Yea I had no idea they left all that oil. It’s so gross they allow them on the bed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I find her traveling outrageous, and I’m not the typical environmental warrior but her traveling is actually insane. She flies to LA to drive around in Lamborghinis and eat weird American food, comes back to Australia for a couple days, flies back to the US, flies back to Australia for a couple days and then flies to Asia etc etc - CONSTANTLY. Like at this point just keep traveling?

also, how did the bed bug story just got swiped under the rug? They had bed bugs in Amsterdam and she went on that cruise after and other holidays probably carrying them around everywhere..

Also agree with the comments that her content is not it since they broke up. Something about her seems odd.
The travel thing is suss. It doesn’t make sense the time she goes for and the back and forth

Reactions: 3
Hmmm do you think meeting high paying clients maybe? But then why would you take your whole family?!
never thought about that option but it would make sense tbh because her traveling doesn’t make any sense at all, unless her really being that detached from reality and just flying out to LA to smash some In‘n‘Out
Her family seems supportive no matter what so i would 100% believe they would support that as well

Reactions: 7
It would be illegal for her to travel for sex worker purposes (remember Mik got stopped/deported) so if she is, she’s smart to keep it quiet.

Makes sense that what she does!

Reactions: 1
does anyone believe she lost weight because of the breakup and stress? she has been out and travelling as she would normally and posting huge amounts of food as always i don’t understand how it’s even possible to lose that amount of weight without trying lol

Reactions: 4