Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think she eats much she’s said before she takes a bite of everything and everyone else finishes the food

Reactions: 6
There’s no way she eats everything she posts, I think she does it kind of sneaky because she’ll say ‘I had this chicken’ then ‘I had this steak’ and ‘I ordered pasta too’ but she definitely just has a mouthful or two of each thing. She kind of makes out as if she eats the full portion but it can’t be possible.

Reactions: 8
In her recent TT she jokes about people commenting on her weird relationship with her brother.

I’m incredibly close with my brother, but I would never get my snapper out to film an OF with him in the room??

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s actually so wasteful and disgustingly gluttonous
I feel it’s like a fetish or something. She’s looking the slimmest I’ve seen and I doubt she’s ordering two mains every day.
---
In her recent TT she jokes about people commenting on her weird relationship with her brother.

I’m incredibly close with my brother, but I would never get my snapper out to film an OF with him in the room??
Another fetish lol 🤮
---
She’s a clever woman and seems to be making $$$$ with her OF. Her daily vlogs promote it. She’s the super sweet gal in her school girl outfits who eats a lot and is VERY close with her brother…wink wink 🤢

Reactions: 5
She still posts an insane amount of food she ‘eats’, but there is just no way. You can’t eat that much and lose weight, I feel like a lot of it is going to waste:(
Agree, she might taste the food and eat a few mouthfuls, but no way she's finishing each of those meals. Super wasteful and I'm sustained she hasn't been called out for it.

Reactions: 4
Agree, she might taste the food and eat a few mouthfuls, but no way she's finishing each of those meals. Super wasteful and I'm sustained she hasn't been called out for it.
She has a few times, people started to say glen would eat what she didnt, wonder what they think now his not around

Reactions: 5
Anyone else catch this? I know Atis smokes weed but I wonder if Anna does too - it would explain the munchies / heaps of food.

(Nothing against weed btw and she most likely won’t address this due to her young audience).
Anna’s said she’s smoked before in videos but if I’m remembering correctly she wasn’t a fan

Reactions: 2
Anyone else catch this? I know Atis smokes weed but I wonder if Anna does too - it would explain the munchies / heaps of food.

(Nothing against weed btw and she most likely won’t address this due to her young audience).
What is that?

I just assumed she did it also.

Reactions: 1
What does caption mean? Not from Australia so a bit clueless haha
Think it basically means ‘I’m coming for you’, no idea if it’s what it actually means but reminds me of Wild West films

• Haha
anyone heard anything good/bad about the skincare line? near enough radio silence on it since the launch lol

i actually loved anna but her vlogs just don’t give off the same vibes anymore w/o glen lol

Reactions: 12