Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow $60 for a drink bottle lol… her little fan girls will snatch it all up I’m sure but I’ve seen some unhappy people on TikTok - all about giving back and coming from nothing but partnering with stax and charging what they are

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I love anna, she seem so nice like others have said prefer atis now he’s not with mik he seems more down to earth none of the fake I’m so wealthy attitude in videos he had when they where together. Ive never bought merch but her does seem very expensive especially when so many fans are young and as she’s said she came from poverty you’d think she’d make her merch more adorable.

Reactions: 3
-Does anyone remember when Anna compared herself to a surgeon because they both sell their body’s. one saves lives the other sells her nudes
-They ( mainly atis and glen ) did a “pump and dump” crypto scam last year promoted a crypto. Had loads of fans invest then sold of their shares or however that works.
-apparently the mum would foster kids. Indigenous and or disabled and atis would treat them like crap.
-I think it was super weird that atis would be present while Anna and Mik were filming only fan content. Glen meh but That’s your sister 🫣
- I think it’s weird they never hang out with friends but as soon as mik and atis break up she’s now got friends
- why did they not have any furniture on that mansion for so long 🤔

I don’t hate them, but sorta dislike and am sorta jealous to be honest, no hate to Anna’s career she’s making bank and I respect that.
* everything I’ve repeated from the tea time group and TikTok’s I’ve Seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I only knew about Anna from Tattle VERY recently. Watching those people chase her car in her posts when she visited Melbourne confuses me. There’s also a mix of young boys and girls lining up for her photograph. Have they all seen her only fans and are now fans? I’m confused. I can imagine fans chasing celebrities who made movies, music, tv shows. But do they all love her from her profile on Instagram and / or only fans? Back in my day (showing my age) my parents knew who I was obsessed with (musicians, actors etc). Do these parents know who they’re idolizing? Not judging her on what she does, but just confused what these teens seen in her.

Reactions: 10
I only knew about Anna from Tattle VERY recently. Watching those people chase her car in her posts when she visited Melbourne confuses me. There’s also a mix of young boys and girls lining up for her photograph. Have they all seen her only fans and are now fans? I’m confused. I can imagine fans chasing celebrities who made movies, music, tv shows. But do they all love her from her profile on Instagram and / or only fans? Back in my day (showing my age) my parents knew who I was obsessed with (musicians, actors etc). Do these parents know who they’re idolizing? Not judging her on what she does, but just confused what these teens seen in her.
From her TikTok videos I’m guessing

Reactions: 4
Can I just say something - Anna's OF is probably the most PG OF page there is. Mik's insta feed is more provocative
I know she has 22k subscribers, but a couple of months ago she had less than 10k, there's no way her money came from OF, they must have came in to money somehow... And there's no way her subscribers are renewing their subscription 😶
From OF she makes around 220K before tax per month
Mik makes over 250K per month
So when people say Mik lived off Anna it is confusing, considering Anna funds her whole family Inc Glen and Atis whereas Mik just has to fund her own lifestyle

Reactions: 11
Can I just say something - Anna's OF is probably the most PG OF page there is. Mik's insta feed is more provocative
I know she has 22k subscribers, but a couple of months ago she had less than 10k, there's no way her money came from OF, they must have came in to money somehow... And there's no way her subscribers are renewing their subscription 😶
From OF she makes around 220K before tax per month
Mik makes over 250K per month
So when people say Mik lived off Anna it is confusing, considering Anna funds her whole family Inc Glen and Atis whereas Mik just has to fund her own lifestyle
$220k per month is a lot of money. It’s heaps! They rent the houses they live in an I guess probably own their cars. So they splash out at designer clothing/ shoes/ bags. She has said she’s invested in crypto via her brothers recommendations. Who knows what’s real on social media.

Reactions: 5
You’re right - I actually subscribed to see what the fuss was about. You don’t actually see anything but get constant emails asking for $100 for a nude video . Who knows how nude or lewd it is.

• Wow
$220k per month is a lot of money. It’s heaps! They rent the houses they live in an I guess probably own their cars. So they splash out at designer clothing/ shoes/ bags. She has said she’s invested in crypto via her brothers recommendations. Who knows what’s real on social media.
Yes 220k is a lot of money, but not when you're absolutely spending 220k per month

I love Anna, she is probably my favourite influencer, but I don't think she is genuine when she talks about money and her struggles. Her family had to have came into money some how before she got "TikTok famous", in her early days of vlogging she was flaunting all her cash etc before she even had an OF

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Part of the appeal is the excessive lifestyle

She’s not the hottest girl in the world- so how did her fame grow being “poor” as she states?