Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Atis makes my skin crawl I can’t stand him at all..now they’re not a foursome anymore does he realllly need to be hanging off Anna and Glen?

Anna also seems too over the top nice manes me think it’s not genuine and that she puts it on for her audience.. she’s even said girls are her main OF subscribers.

Mikaela seems like a train wreck but I’m glad she’s escaped the Paul fam lol

Reactions: 13

daisy2809

Chatty Member
ngl im kind of over the 'quirky' posing with food now (after seeing her most recent IG post) - not sure why its suddenly started to annoy me, i think shes just kind of overdoing it now. not to mention if it was a bigger girl, or a less conventionally attractive girl, doing it, the reception would be far different

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Im so confused with these people, I came in late to the party and don't quite understand who they are. So Anna Paul is famous on socials, comes across as a sweet and innocent bubbly woman, but also herein gig is OF? And the rest of the family live of her earnings? What's with all the trips to countries for a day or 2? Are they actually looking at things or just literally filming a highlight reel to show off? What kind of stuff does she do on her OF? I see her brother helping her get organised ect. Bit weird isn't it?
Her OF is not that bad. For OF standards anyway. But I will say I really like Anna Paul. She is genuine. She doesn't flog anything and everything. She has done OF since she was 18 I think?! Yes, she supports her family. But why wouldn't you?! SHe has the means to?! If I could allow my family to retire?! I sure as shit would.

Veruca needs to mind her own business. She literally made some bullshit up, posted it to her tiktok for clout and god knows why else. She’s a waste of space

emmygluewho

VIP Member
not disagreeing with anything you're saying but i don't think people realise quite how much money her onlyfans will be making. it'll be hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars a month, i'd estimate no less than 200-250k a month - i know it seems totally unbelievable, but it's well within the realms of possibility. it might be vanilla or more tame content but it's honestly not relevant, she will be making a shitload of money, so i'm sure she'll be saving more than enough while enjoying the life she does. i totally agree though, the way she has to support her whole family is a bit meh
I disagree with the supporting her Family?! If I had the means to retire or 'support' my Mum?! You bet I would. I would love to retire my whole Family!

As above poster stated. Anna is making absolute BANK with her OF. she doesn't do sponsored posts?! Except the collab with Stax. which was a major success and she just drops money in her Followers accounts from time to time. I just don't see her as problematic.

I agree Atis is def a little odd.

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
If she really ate the mountains of shit she shows in vlogs, she would be the size of a house. It’s misrepresenting to her legion of young fans, pretending to eat tons of food when she probably has 1 bite then throws it out. Look at how much Glen has lost weight since the break up, he is not having to eat all of Anna’s food for her anymore

daisy2809

Chatty Member
sorry but why on earth would she be on ozempic, shes literally always been tiny. people throw ozempic round as an accusation for everything these days lol

Reactions: 12

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
I don’t care what anyone says… Their family’s 3 pure breed hairless cats are disgusting with the foul oily stains they leave everywhere. Their house must reek

mfch

Veruca is a troubled trouble maker. She picked a fight for no reason involving something that doesn’t concern her one bit. I’m very sorry for what happened to her, but she deserved a backlash for this.

berry

VIP Member
She seems sooooooooo sweet and nice, that I can't help but question if it's genuine.

bucketofsand

Never got the hype around this girl. Most un-relatable content but tries to come across as the girl next door. The pets they leave behind while they travel (cats, horse, puppy), the absolute waste on clothing, make up and fast fashion, calling herself a sex worker (I’ve seen her OF and it’s beige as hell). She’s only ever with her bf, brother and divorced parents who spend their entire lives together. I thought she’d be smart with her money and save it rather then renting a ridiculously sized house and travelling for content 🙄

daisy2809

Chatty Member
the issue is as well, everyone just jumps on the bandwagon of 'cancelling' people and doesn't look into any of it themselves. keep getting a load of videos on my fyp like 'anna paul is finally being cancelled' / 'so we're cancelling anna paul' now and it's just like, do you people have no brain of your own to form your own opinions? even if she wasn't supporting her dad financially, it's literally no one's business and def not something i think is worthy of being 'cancelled' over, not a rave thread I know but I just think it's a bit unfair tbh

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
I feel like the breakup was definitely initiated by her & she seemed to be thriving for the first few weeks after but now it’s Glen who’s had a major glow up and she’s clearly struggling