Anna Nicole Smith You don't know me (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just past the music award presentation and I just feel sorry for her. They sure do like to build them and watch them burn down.
---
Her son just passes away and there's 300 photographers outside her home just to see her devastation. Poor woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m about to start it but didn’t realise it was 2 hours long 😮💨. Hope it worth the watch! I’ve always been a fan of her!

There wasn’t much new info about her in the doc, but wasn’t a bad watch. I remember being on holiday in Florida when she passed away and spending hours watching all the coverage of the court case to decide where she should be buried! A very tragic ending.

Reactions: 3
There wasn’t much new info about her in the doc, but wasn’t a bad watch. I remember being on holiday in Florida when she passed away and spending hours watching all the coverage of the court case to decide where she should be buried! A very tragic ending.
Yes I agree they missed out the whole controversy on her show when she did the clown makeup …

Reactions: 1
I really liked the documentary, I found it quite sad. Anyone know what’s happened to her daughter?
Also, if anyone knows of any similar documentaries … thanks!

I'm watching it now.
Her friend Missy... I don't know. This is first time I've seen of her.

Anna's daughter pops up at events with her dad, I think she looks a lot like her mum.
---
I've always felt icky about Larry as I know that Anna hadn't wanted him to have anything to do with the kid.

The whole thing is just so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm watching it now.
Her friend Missy... I don't know. This is first time I've seen of her.

Anna's daughter pops up at events with her dad, I think she looks a lot like her mum.
---
I've always felt icky about Larry as I know that Anna hadn't wanted him to have anything to do with the kid.

The whole thing is just so sad.
She didn’t, but I’ve got to say I think he’s done a great job with her. They’re only usually seen at the Kentucky Derby every year and other than that he keeps her out of the media and she’s been allowed to grow up without media scrutiny.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t, but I’ve got to say I think he’s done a great job with her. They’re only usually seen at the Kentucky Derby every year and other than that he keeps her out of the media and she’s been allowed to grow up without media scrutiny.
I have to agree that it seems like he's done well with her. I remembered only vaguely at the time about the whole parenting furore and that he was painted as someone who wanted Dannielynn for the money she might receive or the clout and the documentary hinted at that too. But that's not at all the way she appears to have been brought up. As far as I'm aware of course.

I really liked the documentary, I found it quite sad. Anyone know what’s happened to her daughter?
Also, if anyone knows of any similar documentaries … thanks!
The Pamela Anderson one! I have only every heard of these woman in the news growing up. Didn't know anything about them personally.

It is so easy to judge them for going topless, but both were just women who tried to make better lives for themselves and their children. Trigger warning though she does mention sexual abuse. She said posing for playboy was liberating for her. Whilst it's not something I would do- I loved just getting an insight into someone else's world. The photographers are insane though.

• Heart
The Janet JAckson documentary is also a good watch and has tones of a woman being given a hard time by the media.

I have sadly seen the photo of Anna with her deceased son next to her and it’s awful. Plus a photo of her in her body bag which is really haunting. Poor lady, she had such a rough time.

Will be interested to see what the documentary makes of her and the billionaire.

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed the documentary, i remember reading about her in the tabloids and quite liking her. But watching the doc it changed my view of her, she kept saying that everything she did was for her son.. but she didn’t act that way at all. It must have been so hard growing up seeing her behave how she did and constantly being out of her face on pills.

I enjoyed the documentary, i remember reading about her in the tabloids and quite liking her. But watching the doc it changed my view of her, she kept saying that everything she did was for her son.. but she didn’t act that way at all. It must have been so hard growing up seeing her behave how she did and constantly being out of her face on pills.
On her reality show she was out of it a lot of the time and poor Daniel was just a quiet and reserved kid. He was frequently embarrassed by her behaviour. Such a shame he ended up taking the same path as her into drugs.

Reactions: 2