Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t this woman got her own thread already!!??!!

Everything is fake or staged!

Jumped on the home interior band wagon to get her followers up before changing to mental health.

Followers messaging her about her being on the front of a magazine. You look nothing like Ann Hathaway!!

Reactions: 17
Oh nooooo I love Anna Mathur! Although I do totally get why people would find her annoying. I’ve got a real soft spot for her for some reason.

Reactions: 30
For me , she used to be like a breath of fresh air. It was lovely to discover an intelligent individual on Instagram that provided real thought provoking content then as always over time the “friendships” with the usual bunch of ‘instahuns’ start appearing and then the affiliate links start creeping in. Yes I totally understand that people need to earn money but for me any kind of affiliate link completely devalues the content and engagement.
She protects her children’s identity which anyone with any intelligence would do.

Reactions: 13
I really like her. She sent me an incredibly kind, thoughtful reply when I was struggling with a PTSD diagnosis, and I found her posts about intrusive thoughts genuinely helpful. She genuinely engages with her followers. I’m not mad on affiliate links, but they’re always properly labeled and I don’t feel like her feed is full of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes I completely agree with the above. She is in a different league to the content provided by the majority of other influencers.

Yes I completely agree with the above. She is in a different league to the content provided by the majority of other influencers.
Agreed, she has an actual job/qualification/profession, she is on Instagram to push this rather than for freebies

Reactions: 12
I really enjoy her, I didn't follow her for the interiors back in the day but I can imagine the flip to mental health would be quite different! I really value her openness, and she always replies to DM's and so when she does aff links I genuinely don't mind, I never swipe up, but its clearly labelled. She hardly does AD's and doesn't show off her kids - I respect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For me , she used to be like a breath of fresh air. It was lovely to discover an intelligent individual on Instagram that provided real thought provoking content then as always over time the “friendships” with the usual bunch of ‘instahuns’ start appearing and then the affiliate links start creeping in. Yes I totally understand that people need to earn money but for me any kind of affiliate link completely devalues the content and engagement.
She protects her children’s identity which anyone with any intelligence would do.
I like that she protects her children identity too but I have no idea where she finds the time to do her stories. she stories all day every day

I really like her. She sent me an incredibly kind, thoughtful reply when I was struggling with a PTSD diagnosis, and I found her posts about intrusive thoughts genuinely helpful. She genuinely engages with her followers. I’m not mad on affiliate links, but they’re always properly labeled and I don’t feel like her feed is full of them.
Yes she replied to me with some good advice too. i like that her feed is around mental health. She is lovely but stories so much

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand her. Everything is fake, practiced and contrived. She has plenty of aff and ads but hides them away in her stories. Her grid is her bread and butter she sells her mental services there and it's remarkable she is allowed to. I find it really unethical because a lot of her followers are there for the mental health stuff, so to reel them in with crappy pancakes and then wham here's a course for you to buy is shady.

Also she has a lovely hubby/ face/ figure/ home etc etc and comes as very disingenuous constantly going on about having a messy home (the mess is ashwarya staged), being a bad cook and being stressed. It's always oh hello guys I'm so stressed today because I just can't say no to people. Btw here's my nice girls course. Swipe up. Wrong.

Finally, the reason i really can't stand her is anyone posting crying photos on Insta is a dick and a narcissist. I once emailed her questioning something she mentioned in a live about coping with anxiety and she was really rude and just referred me one of her expensive courses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Right I used to follow her but I found some of her stuff just didn't add up. One post about why she has a cleaner then a post a few months later about how she loves to clean and loves a tidy house, I'm like hun, did u forget you told us all you had a cleaner?!

Then one time aaages ago she was on stories eating smoked salmon from the pack and was acting all ditzy saying ' does anyone else eat out of date Salmon ..oooos hope I don't get sick!' The date was on full show and was no where near its sell by!

Reactions: 5
She is just too much of a drama queen and makes a mountain of a molehill. Something about her just gets on my nerves

Reactions: 9
Shes the best out there. Nothing like the rest of these twits on insta. I cant think of any way she could be offensive to anyone. I dont see how her posts are staged or contrived. She doesnt hide she has a nice house or nice things but she shows the bad stuff too. She does alot of good and speaks alot of sense to those who need to hear it.
Dont get this one tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And hides all her gifts/ads/freebies in her stories. She's currently flogging feel good cards. Don't be fooled, she's there to sell like the rest of them. She lives a very charmed life but likes to pretend she doesn't so she can become relatable enough for people to buy her cards/book/course etc etc. I loved and followed her for years until the penny dropped.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'd prefer her to sell her courses which could offer real benefit to people, than flog Nivea or Gusto or any of the other ADs we see daily on Instagram from other influencers who also talk motherhood or mental health, build a community and then BAM its #gifted #AD. I just can't get worked up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Used to love her but man, she's got the instabug and has changed. There was a thread about her in the rave about section, and I posted on it a few months back....singing her praises, but now she is annoying and had turned into yet another cookie cutter instahun, who while isn't as bad as many others, she's swiftly heading that way and does not come across as authentic as she used to. Sad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.