Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to go home and abandon grocery shopping cos your kid couldn't use one of the mini trollies?
My kid is no saint but I don't let her dictate if we buy groceries or not?
I guess Anna is the same lazy attitude so it’s acceptable to her. Time when she didn’t feel like packing so they didn’t go visit family! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is it normal to go home and abandon grocery shopping cos your kid couldn't use one of the mini trollies?
My kid is no saint but I don't let her dictate if we buy groceries or not?
I’m way out of the toddler years now but I do remember abandoning ship on occasion. My second was a devil toddler though whereas my first would have a half arsed tantrum then be distracted by something shiny.

I just think she makes parenting look REALLY hard work. Maybe it’s because hers are still young? I found it tough in those years, but then I stopped at two!

Reactions: 5
I’m way out of the toddler years now but I do remember abandoning ship on occasion. My second was a devil toddler though whereas my first would have a half arsed tantrum then be distracted by something shiny.

I just think she makes parenting look REALLY hard work. Maybe it’s because hers are still young? I found it tough in those years, but then I stopped at two!
It's hardly a good advert for her work though is it. She's like hey look at me I struggle ALL THE TIME but buy my stuff I'll help you struggle less..

Reactions: 6
It's hardly a good advert for her work though is it. She's like hey look at me I struggle ALL THE TIME but buy my stuff I'll help you struggle less..
She doesn't practice what she preaches. She has hired help and a whole team behind her running her business and despite this goes on about how tough it is to parent but in the same breath will give you coping skills if you buy her course. Full of tit basically.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

This is what really irritates me about her - she makes parenting look like it's really hard work but really, she barely parents. She has no idea of how hard parenting actually can be when you have to go it alone.

Reactions: 7
Another anecdote of I couldn’t bare a trip to a dad’s side of family. It’s all too much for Anna guys. Then a bath shot of screaming child whilst she is trying to bath and life is hard hoping her parents will be able to explain the family her no show.

Next story I’m shopping in Guildford with baby girl.

I bet you if the invite was for a trendy London family gathering or a county folk get together she will be there in a blink of an eye. But why go see some relatives that’s not even instagram worthy or anything in it for Anna. I have never seen someone more selfish and so transparent with it too!

• Heart
Given everything she preaches and sells. She’s absolutely crap at managing life and constantly on edge. She once sent me a very bitchy message when I was mid breakdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Given everything she preaches and sells. She’s absolutely crap at managing life and constantly on edge. She once sent me a very bitchy message when I was mid breakdown.
She’s lacking one key ingredient for a therapist - empathy. But then narcs don’t have that.

It’s extraordinary that someone in her “ position” would think it in the best interests of her own child to publish his behaviour on the internet . Anyone would think she doesn’t know what she is doing 🤔….

Reactions: 9
It’s extraordinary that someone in her “ position” would think it in the best interests of her own child to publish his behaviour on the internet . Anyone would think she doesn’t know what she is doing 🤔….
Oh it’s to be real and relatable for content darling. I’m sure soon he’ll be diagnosed with autism and she’ll be an expert in that too. (I do have autistic children I’m not being disrespectful of the child)

Those ear bud things she's raving about on her recent post looks awfully like an AD. Very curious.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed with this new ribbon on a bag thing that it's very similar to Becca aka amotherplace when she had the yo badges. Exactly the same except it was with a badge. Anna contributed to Becca's book so I feel like she has shamelessly stolen this idea. I used to like her but...wow what a witch

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't know many people who wouldn't help another mum out if they'd run out of nappies etc. Seems a bit unnecessary.

I genuinely don't know many people who wouldn't help another mum out if they'd run out of nappies etc. Seems a bit unnecessary.
Was just thinking the same. Other mums are usually pretty keen to chat (it’s easier said than done though if you’ve each got a toddler running in different directions) and I wouldn’t hesitate to ask for a spare wipe or nappy bag. Don’t need a ribbon for permission.
TBH now if I see someone with a big jaunty ribbon on their bag it will remind me of Anna and I’ll avoid them. Don’t need any basic Anna fan girls in my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a purposefully designed viral marketing campaign by her team, the aim is to get her more air time, column inches dedicated to Anna to raise her profile.

Whats the deal then, everyone spots someone else with a ribbon and shares a pic on social media? I mean come on, do we really need a ribbon to talk to another fellow parent?

Reactions: 10
That’s exactly what I thought about the ribbon thing-share this and raise my profile! 🙄🙄

She's so grating, it's like she's dones something really special here. I tie a ribbon on my suitcase so I can easily spot it on the conveyor belt, now I'll have to think of something else as I don't want one of Anna's dumb fan girls talking to me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch this space: can totally see her launching an AM-branded ribbon to sell to her followers. The nanny ain't gonna pay for herself!

Reactions: 5
She basically wants to be mother pukka. More desperate for fame than actually working for a living.

Reactions: 4