Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grief is a terrible thing and some people you just don’t recover fully from losing but the dead Nan references/posts are a little much. It was her wee boys first day at school and she makes it all about her Nan.

I don’t mind Anna but I do think that she needs counselling. She comes across as extremely negative and fixated on her grief. If her feed reflects how she is at home then I feel sorry for her kids.

Reactions: 4
So she's trying to lose weight again. This time it's just healthy eating as she's decided that both calorie counting AND SW are too restrictive/obsessive. And asking people again what they'd like her to post. 🙄

She is really struggling for content isn’t she. Notice she’s been popping her kids up more on posts….

She is really struggling for content isn’t she. Notice she’s been popping her kids up more on posts….
Definitely, did you see her rant the other day? Telling people to delete her if they think her ballon arch was OTT and that maybe social media isn’t for her,

Reactions: 2
Definitely, did you see her rant the other day? Telling people to delete her if they think her ballon arch was OTT and that maybe social media isn’t for her,
I didn't see the rant. I wondered what it was about....

Reactions: 1
I didn't see the rant. I wondered what it was about....
She went onto say it cost her next to nothing and she’s not doing a Christmas Eve box then went on to say say she’s driving an old car with 190k miles on the clock

Reactions: 1
Yep, definitely missed it lol. I can't see her not doing something on Christmas Eve. Did she get messages about her balloon thing then??

Probably people telling her that the elf balloon was OTT and a waste of money, ontop of Christmas lights all outside her house!! Each to their own but the elf thing is ott with them coming in with balloon and presents and what not. Just be glad we can (at the mo!) be able to spend it with family this year!!!!

She been posting her kids minus the eldest cos he doesn’t give a 💩 about her SM account a lot lately as she really has no content and trying to say relatable. She went to London Westfield today and got all excited over it, of allllll the places to be able to eat she goes to boring GOURMET burger which isn’t even that nice in there!

Probably people telling her that the elf balloon was OTT and a waste of money, ontop of Christmas lights all outside her house!! Each to their own but the elf thing is ott with them coming in with balloon and presents and what not. Just be glad we can (at the mo!) be able to spend it with family this year!!!!

She been posting her kids minus the eldest cos he doesn’t give a 💩 about her SM account a lot lately as she really has no content and trying to say relatable. She went to London Westfield today and got all excited over it, of allllll the places to be able to eat she goes to boring GOURMET burger which isn’t even that nice in there!
She’s really just lost her way she’s not interesting to listen to at all and I can’t bear the pity me party’s if your going to leave insta just go close the door on your way out! You don’t need to take out an announcement

Reactions: 5
She’s really just lost her way she’s not interesting to listen to at all and I can’t bear the pity me party’s if your going to leave insta just go close the door on your way out! You don’t need to take out an announcement
We aren’t at the airport! No need to declare your departure Anna! People won’t lose sleep over your IG account.

Reactions: 2