Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say what was said about it?
Not in detail. Just that people had said she had gone OTT and that it had made them feel bad. Which then made her feel bad and she went into a massive explanation about how it didn't cost that much etc. Then the usual pity party about how everyone is mean on social media and she doesn't know what to post anymore.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Not in detail. Just that people had said she had gone OTT and that it had made them feel bad. Which then made her feel bad and she went into a massive explanation about how it didn't cost that much etc. Then the usual pity party about how everyone is mean on social media and she doesn't know what to post anymore.🤷🏻‍♀️
As you said, the usual then 🙄

I wish she would just embrace that she is a bit bigger and accept herself and love herself. It’s such a shame she has such a negative view of herself. She’d be so much happier. I feel like she is chasing an unrealistic goal. She shouldn’t be ashamed as no one who lost all the weight with slimming world has kept it off.

Reactions: 3
I wish she would just embrace that she is a bit bigger and accept herself and love herself. It’s such a shame she has such a negative view of herself. She’d be so much happier. I feel like she is chasing an unrealistic goal. She shouldn’t be ashamed as no one who lost all the weight with slimming world has kept it off.
She worries far too much what people on the internet think about her.
She need to stop compairing, love yourself and come off social media if it’s making her that unhappy.

Reactions: 3
Her use of the word brought instead of bought infuriates me! Silly thing to be annoyed about but it drives me up the wall when I see it 😂

Reactions: 4
Apparently has zero confidence and doesn’t like how she looks, yet posts that I am women video 🤣

For the love of god please Anna take a break of social media before you bore the life out of everyone your contents as dry as my sisters Christmas dinner, the wannabe influencer life isn’t for you. Your just posting any random boring crap I’m so glad you’ve got a meaningful day job just don’t give it up, before anyone says unfollow I have !