Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really need a little rant about this woman! Has anyone noticed how much of a sheep she is ? Someone posts about not restricting themselves etc (spanjee) and next thing she’s all over it with an essay post ! She literally copies anything anyone posts ! Not genuine at all!

Reactions: 7
Oh gosh, i cannot stand Anna! She is so fake it is unreal! I unfollowed ages ago, One minute she was so self conscious and upset with her stomach she was contemplating a loan for surgery and the next she is full of confidence whipping her "Apron" of skin out and wiggling it around for everyone.
She is someone who is so desperate to be liked it is sad. Just be yourself.
She copied the hulahoop challenge, when everyone did couch 2 5k, joined the gym for all of a week, everything anyone else does, she HAS TO DO!

See, she drives me MAD!

Reactions: 4
Her hair drives me mad. WAY too much volume. Also, sorry, but she seems a bit thick.

Reactions: 6
Not trying to be something she's not? That's bull! She is ALWAYS copying people. She so wants to me MrsMummyWright, desperate.
She just copies everything everyone does- it's really pathetic.

She is one of those who tries to be "girl next door" but it's so clearly an act.

And she needs to sort those teeth out too.

Not trying to be something she's not? That's bull! She is ALWAYS copying people. She so wants to me MrsMummyWright, desperate.
She just copies everything everyone does- it's really pathetic.

She is one of those who tries to be "girl next door" but it's so clearly an act.

And she needs to sort those teeth out too.
Shes just as annoying though mrsmummywright tries to come across perfect but has clearly put weight back on if she only eats what she puts on Instagram she wouldn't shes clearly not being very honest!!

Shes just as annoying though mrsmummywright tries to come across perfect but has clearly put weight back on if she only eats what she puts on Instagram she wouldn't shes clearly not being very honest!!
ABSOLUTELY! Note she doesn't put photos of herself up much anymore.... Whereas before she was all over the insta stories.
These group leaders who put it all back on, how is that inspiring?

Reactions: 3
ABSOLUTELY! Note she doesn't put photos of herself up much anymore.... Whereas before she was all over the insta stories.
These group leaders who put it all back on, how is that inspiring?
Yes she used to be so bloody smug back then and so up herself!! I just wish all these big accounts would be honest then people wouldn't feel so bad about their own struggles, especially when it's so obvious they are struggling too!!

Reactions: 2
Yes she used to be so bloody smug back then and so up herself!! I just wish all these big accounts would be honest then people wouldn't feel so bad about their own struggles, especially when it's so obvious they are struggling too!!
Like when JSG put on 5 stone and tried to hide the fact, and only revealed it when she took down her consultant. Granted, she was a witch for sending that message about her, but she was also a smug annoying bint and deserved it- haha.
Oh god, the whole of the big accounts in the SW "community" wind me up.

Reactions: 11
Like when JSG put on 5 stone and tried to hide the fact, and only revealed it when she took down her consultant. Granted, she was a witch for sending that message about her, but she was also a smug annoying bint and deserved it- haha.
Definitely, the woman got the sack for that and rightly so but I dont think jsg should have put it all over social media I dont get what she achieved from doing that. Jsg has some serious food issues.

All of them seem to put the weight back on but are never honest about it.

The only one I still follow is slimming world Gemma, not sure why but shes the only one who has really stuck to it!!

Definitely, the woman got the sack for that and rightly so but I dont think jsg should have put it all over social media I dont get what she achieved from doing that. Jsg has some serious food issues.

All of them seem to put the weight back on but are never honest about it.

The only one I still follow is slimming world Gemma, not sure why but shes the only one who has really stuck to it!!
I feel like me and you would be good friends, Eggy! :ROFLMAO:

I DO like Gemma, but she tries so hard to be a stepford wife. It must be a hard life to be so "perfect".

• Haha
I feel like me and you would be good friends, Eggy! :ROFLMAO:

I DO like Gemma, but she tries so hard to be a stepford wife. It must be a hard life to be so "perfect".
😂😂 I agree!!

Yes everything is just too perfect it's not almost not normal, shes always dressed so perfect I dont ever dress like that I'd get some serious looks on the school run!!

What about spanjee and the odd husband then 😂?

Reactions: 1
😂😂 I agree!!

Yes everything is just too perfect it's not almost not normal, shes always dressed so perfect I dont ever dress like that I'd get some serious looks on the school run!!

What about spanjee and the odd husband then 😂?
HAAAAA!!! I unfollowed her ages ago, but had a look at her page the other day, still as annoying as ever, and has now given herself a trout pout.

It was when she sort of "split" from the hubby, and then ended up in hospital, I just had enough of her, and had to unfollow.
The gym photos... WHY PULL THAT FACE EACH TIME!? Also, if you go to the gym everyday, why are you not toned?

I am by no means perfect, but I am not pretending to be, like these morons.

HAAAAA!!! I unfollowed her ages ago, but had a look at her page the other day, still as annoying as ever, and has now given herself a trout pout.

It was when she sort of "split" from the hubby, and then ended up in hospital, I just had enough of her, and had to unfollow.
The gym photos... WHY PULL THAT FACE EACH TIME!? Also, if you go to the gym everyday, why are you not toned?

I am by no means perfect, but I am not pretending to be, like these morons.
It was the split from the husband that did it for me, she kept hinting that something wasnt right and it was obvious as she seemed to move back home but then got moody when people questioned her about it and said some things were meant to be private, well dont keep dropping hints 🤷‍♀️!!

Oh and the trout pout is awful!!

It was the split from the husband that did it for me, she kept hinting that something wasnt right and it was obvious as she seemed to move back home but then got moody when people questioned her about it and said some things were meant to be private, well dont keep dropping hints 🤷‍♀️!!

Oh and the trout pout is awful!!
Wait, has she split with whatshisface? The one that looks waaay younger than her?

Wait, has she split with whatshisface? The one that looks waaay younger than her?
No, I think it was last year, She stopped wearing the ring, and deleted all traces of him. He wasnt with her when she was in hospital, and then all of a sudden they're back together again.

Was so bizarre. She craves attention.

Reactions: 2
No, I think it was last year, She stopped wearing the ring, and deleted all traces of him. He wasnt with her when she was in hospital, and then all of a sudden they're back together again.

Was so bizarre. She craves attention.
Oooh. Thanks. How weird.

This!! I often wondered why her “live videos” dried up and the photos of her went to zero! At one point at her skinniest it was all “I’m going to do a live” and would ramble on about how she’s never going back to how big she was and how great she was. Then it all went cloak and dagger! I wondered why at emiliewaffles wedding she was literally hiding behind other guests in the photos! Why didn’t she just say I’ve put weight back on, instead of the whole drama of it all, proper drama queen is Jsg. Hope motherhood changes her know it all attitude a bit tbh!