Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said in her stories she knows how to cook, she just doesn't have the time *LOL*

Maybe she dropped that "looking for a cook, am too busy" thing to appear busier and posher than she is.

"No time", like wtf she basically "works" from home, doesn't have a 9to5 jobs, no kids, no obligations, and she doesn't have the time to cook??

In terms of "trophy wife", which is basically what she wants to be and aims for, she sucks as hell.
She doesn't contribute anything, doesn't bring anything to the table. Doesn't look all that great (thanks to her botching her own face), doesn't clean, doesn't cook, doesn't want to work, wtf does she do or want to do? Shop all day?

Also LOL to that insta pic, how classy and elegant showing off that Gucci bag!
If I didn't know any better, just by that pic I'd have thought she's a scion of one of Europe's oldest noble families! Not. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️:cautious::censored:

She looks like a 45 year old woman with too much botox and fillers, and her face is now permanently frozen in that photo.

Reactions: 9
That's a good point actually. It's best to work with your features and what you have and be moderate than chase a look.

Because another problem are trends. I mentioned this in another thread where also the person's procedures were discussed, what will these people do when the trends go away?
Full lips are in now, but as with any trend the opposite starts to become en vogue, so thinner lips are going to be the ideal soon enough. What will they do? The skin has been so stretched, what will it look like when all the poison is removed?
And it's not just lips, these people go over board and change their whole faces. It's crazy.

Look at the past. The 1950s will just never be out, but also when looking at women's faces there was diversity, but makeup for instance was simple. That's why the 1950s have aged so well.
Look at the 1920s, those overplucked pencil thin brows which were also way too long. Aged like sour milk. The same will happen to today's trends, like Sharpie brows, duck lips and all the other shyte.

The 1980s are mocked as bad fashion decade, but that was at least just clothes and some colourful makeup.
What are people of today going to do when these trends die? Because when you've overstretched the use of procedures you become dependant.

Same for extensions. They make you bald in the long run. Look at Naomi Campbell.
Why do that also to eyelashes?
Or those hideous talons. Jeez. They also damage your own nails and I'll never believe anyone who claims that X procedure won't harm the natural whatever. A friend of mine started to have gel nails done and swore her nails wouldn't be damaged because of new technology bla bla bla, well guess what, that was a load of crock.

You're killing me!!

Though I have to say she doesn't look at all bad here, rather fun and lively.

The pic before with the trout pout though! Yikes!
couldn't agree more!
I am absolutely pro plastic surgery! But one needs to follow his own features and enhance what one already as!
Following trends is so wrong because what could fit a person may not look good on the other!

Reactions: 3
Well that's no fun, if you have it then spill.

Looking at one of Aija's associates, btf_7, it's incredibly unbecoming to me for a man to act like this. I have never seen successful men on Instagram parading their private lives like this. He seems like an attention-seeking queen.

The men I consider good catches are very low key if they are on social media. They also don't have their shirts unbuttoned to their waists. I note the other fat Arab guy in this video, that is what most of them look like. If you hang around Knightsbridge in London or anywhere in the Middle East, the majority of these men are overweight, spoiled, perverts. I shudder to think what Aija and her ilk have to do to please them and keep up this charade.
It's also extremely ignorant and insensitive of him to be posting something like this considering the recent police brutality and BLM movement in America.

Reactions: 4
Lauren, I am not sorry at all! I love DIY...
01CB976E-D5BF-470D-B3A2-1D248B6067D7.jpeg

(I know it’s a bit out of topic. I just couldn’t help myself)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauren at least lives the life she advertises. She has married well and lives well. Not much similarities to Aija other than frozen face.
I thought that. Other than her questionable taste in clothes I think it’s clear she married very well in terms of wealth. She follows me on my personal account and likes a lot of my pics (not that I post much) I’m never sure why haha maybe I’ve met her before and don’t remember but I used to follow her and unfollowed a while ago because she’s too tacky for me I’m not inspired by her posts at all.

Anyway back to Anna, whoever is withholding tea, time to spill ☕

Reactions: 8
Also ages ago when Anna did the livestream with Lauren, the stark difference in their mannerisms were so obvious. Lauren (despite her frozen face and large fish lips) was very very feminine and came across as very polished. Anna on the other hand resembled a masculine piece of wood who couldn’t hide her excitement that she was “interviewing” a “jetsetbabe” who she had been drooling over for years on her blog back in the day when she would fantasise about how the other half life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have 2 screenshots only. Anna looks awful af.
She has skin of 55 yo woman who hasnt cared for herself properly._

Whats funny when instagram life had reached one hour Lauren wanted to continue it as she was very intesrested in Anna future plans etc.
What Anna has done? She said " its better to finish as my skin is shiny hihihi( horsey grin)"

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Do you think that the address of Anna's firm can be actually her home address? Just wondering...

Noo. That address where is her firm is also used hy other ppl and their companies. I think is address of her official office.

Reactions: 1
What's her company called? Can't find anything under jetstebabe, school of affluence, aija raty or anna bey... not on companies house or some superficial google searches. Is it registered in UK, Sweden or Switzerland?

Noo. That address where is her firm is also used hy other ppl and their companies. I think is address of her official office.
you are right. There is also a flat for rent in that building (maybe it's old advertisement and not valid anymore).

What's her company called? Can't find anything under jetstebabe, school of affluence, aija raty or anna bey... not on companies house or some superficial google searches. Is it registered in UK, Sweden or Switzerland?
It's in the very bottom of her emails...

Do you think that the address of Anna's firm can be actually her home address? Just wondering...
It’s the address of her accountants office. Her accountant is also listed as the only person/representative on her company listings. Her company is registered in Geneva.
D155A7C0-2044-4432-9C28-EF3774163AE1.jpeg
ED91BCDC-1FDF-41EB-9500-49CB01D39DB8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's also extremely ignorant and insensitive of him to be posting something like this considering the recent police brutality and BLM movement in America.
I will say this--and this is not really a defense of him because this is nauseating attention seeking behavior: there are millions of people outside the U.S. who don't live their lives constantly thinking about what is going on in the U.S. or how their actions reflect poorly because of what is going on in the States. As Americans we often think we are the center of the world but to many people, we're just not relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I will say this--and this is not really a defense of him because this is nauseating attention seeking behavior: there are millions of people outside the U.S. who don't live their lives constantly thinking about what is going on in the U.S. or how their actions reflect poorly because of what is going on in the States. As Americans we often think we are the center of the world but to many people, we're just not relevant.
You’re right about the US-centric world view many Americans have. In the case of BLM, however, protests took place also in Europe e.g. in France. I found it very distasteful that in the video were Anna’s friend B. Feres was mock arrested in the restaurant, the guy playing the part of police put his toy gun against his head. Not funny.

Reactions: 8
I live in Europe and there was a one and done BLM protest here in my city of 1,000,000 plus. We Americans think the world revolves around us. That said, even if it did I wouldn't expect a scene queen to care and be sensitive, lol.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.