Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean?
I found it interesting, that he is in management in so many firms. He is listed as Director or similar position in at least 30 firms in London. Well I don't know how laws work in Europe, that's why maybe?

Reactions: 2
I found it interesting, that he is in management in so many firms. He is listed as Director or similar position in at least 30 firms in London. Well I don't know how laws work in Europe, that's why maybe?
That is actually interesting. Odd that it's so many.

I don't know if he's made a career of it or if anyone can make a career of it.

In some countries when you found a specific type of company, you must have two directors. That's probably why Aija's a director in her mum's law firm.

So maybe he is just tacked onto all these companies as director in name only, but gets some payment for it.

Reactions: 1
He is a LLP Designated Member for most of these companies.

Essentially, I'm guessing he's an accountant with a law/small business background who helps prepare some of their annual filings and legal documents, and makes sure they're properly registered with the right authorities and such. His job is sitting on the board of these small businesses and helps them with this aspect of the business.

---

Duties of designated LLP members
The duties of designated LLP members are similar to those of limited company directors and company secretaries. They have exactly the same rights and duties as any other member, but they have additional management duties and statutory responsibilities regarding the LLP. Where applicable, designated LLP members are required to:

• Register the LLP for Self Assessment with HMRC
  • Register the LLP for VAT (if required)
  • Register the LLP as an employer and set up PAYE
  • Maintain statutory LLP registers, including the PSC register
  • Keep accounting records
  • Maintain the LLP’s registered office, signage, and stationery
  • Prepare and file annual accounts
  • Sign accounts on behalf of the LLP and all members
  • Prepare and file confirmation statements
  • Submit the LLP’s VAT returns and ensure that VAT bills are paid on time
  • Ensure that all PAYE tasks are completed
  • Appoint an accountant and/or auditor
  • Tell Companies House about any changes to the LLP
  • Sign contracts and other documents on behalf of the LLP
  • Ensure that the business follows rules on data protection
  • Make sure that the LLP is appropriately insured, e.g. Employers’ Liability; Public Liability; Professional Indemnity
  • Represent the LLP in any legal proceedings
  • Act on behalf of the business if it is wound up and dissolved
  • Any additional management duties set out in the LLP agreement

Reactions: 7
He is a LLP Designated Member for most of these companies.

Essentially, I'm guessing he's an accountant with a law/small business background who helps prepare some of their annual filings and legal documents, and makes sure they're properly registered with the right authorities and such.

Duties of designated LLP members
The duties of designated LLP members are similar to those of limited company directors and company secretaries. They have exactly the same rights and duties as any other member, but they have additional management duties and statutory responsibilities regarding the LLP. Where applicable, designated LLP members are required to:

• Register the LLP for Self Assessment with HMRC
  • Register the LLP for VAT (if required)
  • Register the LLP as an employer and set up PAYE
  • Maintain statutory LLP registers, including the PSC register
  • Keep accounting records
  • Maintain the LLP’s registered office, signage, and stationery
  • Prepare and file annual accounts
  • Sign accounts on behalf of the LLP and all members
  • Prepare and file confirmation statements
  • Submit the LLP’s VAT returns and ensure that VAT bills are paid on time
  • Ensure that all PAYE tasks are completed
  • Appoint an accountant and/or auditor
  • Tell Companies House about any changes to the LLP
  • Sign contracts and other documents on behalf of the LLP
  • Ensure that the business follows rules on data protection
  • Make sure that the LLP is appropriately insured, e.g. Employers’ Liability; Public Liability; Professional Indemnity
  • Represent the LLP in any legal proceedings
  • Act on behalf of the business if it is wound up and dissolved
  • Any additional management duties set out in the LLP agreement
This is what I was getting at.

In some countries you can have a lawyer open a company for you, so you remain anonymous and only your lawyer's name shows up in public records. The lawyer has no power though.

I guess the same possibility with accountants.

And kinda the same thing when people appoint family members. You need to fill certain appointments/positions depending on company type and many then have their spouses, kids, siblings etc in these positions. It's often name only with some monetary compensation/small stake in the company.

So I suppose that's how you end up with one person being a "director" or similar in countless companies.

Reactions: 3
I will say this--and this is not really a defense of him because this is nauseating attention seeking behavior: there are millions of people outside the U.S. who don't live their lives constantly thinking about what is going on in the U.S. or how their actions reflect poorly because of what is going on in the States. As Americans we often think we are the center of the world but to many people, we're just not relevant.
It's also extremely American of you to assume I'm American lol . I'm not American and don't live in the US, but that's not really relevant so.

I just think that it reflects that he doesn't really care or keep up with what's going on in the rest of the world. It doesn't exactly reflect that elegant society Anna talks about. And someone's friends reveals a lot about who they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I will say this--and this is not really a defense of him because this is nauseating attention seeking behavior: there are millions of people outside the U.S. who don't live their lives constantly thinking about what is going on in the U.S. or how their actions reflect poorly because of what is going on in the States. As Americans we often think we are the center of the world but to many people, we're just not relevant.
Speaking as a Brit who has also loved in France and has friends in almost every EU country, this would not absolutely not fly any more. There are fake arrests on stag dos in places like Prague etc, but that would never end up on social media, especially not on a public profile

This is what I was getting at.

In some countries you can have a lawyer open a company for you, so you remain anonymous and only your lawyer's name shows up in public records. The lawyer has no power though.

I guess the same possibility with accountants.

And kinda the same thing when people appoint family members. You need to fill certain appointments/positions depending on company type and many then have their spouses, kids, siblings etc in these positions. It's often name only with some monetary compensation/small stake in the company.

So I suppose that's how you end up with one person being a "director" or similar in countless companies.
This is what I was thinking, like paying for a shelf company and then having a shelf director who never leaves but is silent (i.e. has no voting rights). Possible under English law, but I don't know about Swiss law, never mind Canton de Genève law

Reactions: 6
It's also extremely American of you to assume I'm American lol . I'm not American and don't live in the US, but that's not really relevant so.

I just think that it reflects that he doesn't really care or keep up with what's going on in the rest of the world. It doesn't exactly reflect that elegant society Anna talks about. And someone's friends reveals a lot about who they are.
Absolutely this. The company you keep is important.

Reactions: 3
Pardon me in advance if I sound preachy or stuffy but, you would have to be incredibly moronic not to understand the worldwide crisis we are in. Flaunting fake arrests and wealth on social media is tone deaf and insensitive. I don't care where or who you are. Then again the elites in Lebanon and Brazil are both equally gross in their behavior. I have seen how they treat people they consider inferior. So this btf 7 person is pretty much representative of the disgusting nouveau riche in the countries of his origin. I've never seen a person in Suisse behave like them. Lina Hadid is of the same ilk. Most people in Switzerland are very low key, they may be having experiences that cost 10s of thousands but they will not flaunt it on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
anna really needs to learn how to reconcile her desired "brand" with the reality that she is not nearly as Polished As she would like us to believe she is. level up or come back down to eaRth, darling. perhaps this is the no true sCotsman fallacy, but truly elegant women certainly have a lot more suBstancE, tact, and RefinemenT. an apaRtment in genevA doesN't make you an "elite woman", character Does.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That's standard practice, sometimes when people want to hide their wealth or identity they give legal ownership to a third party who takes care of things on their behalf.

I'm loving how much tea is spilled here, meanwhile gurugossipers are still speculating about btf's brother being Anna's bf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
:coffee:
you can figure out the area her apartment is in if you know how to read between the lines 😉

anna really needs to learn how to reconcile her desired "brand" with the reality that she is not nearly as Polished As she would like us to believe she is. level up or come back down to eaRth, darling. perhaps this is the no true sCotsman fallacy, but truly elegant women certainly have a lot more suBstancE, tact, and RefinemenT. an apaRtment in genevA doesN't make you an "elite woman", character Does.
So where does she lives exactly?
I have read in Pink Pill facebook group that she rents flat in Geneva and that she copied her course content from Kazarin.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's standard practice, sometimes when people want to hide their wealth or identity they give legal ownership to a third party who takes care of things on their behalf.

I'm loving how much tea is spilled here, meanwhile gurugossipers are still speculating about btf's brother being Anna's bf.
I thought that btf is her boyfriend, too 😁. Because of if you compare their grams: He was in French Alps, she was in French Alps. He was in some fancy holidays at the end of the year, she was at some fancy holidays. Also their daily stories were matching (both in fancy hotel and massage). Also why would a grown up man call a grown up woman "my sister" (if they didn't grow up together)? Either they are all still behaving like crazy teenagers (which in fact they are, always partying and clubbing) or he is eating her cake when no one watches. But that is only my opinion. Also if she has a regular boy friend, doesn't he have a stomach? My husband would tear my head off if I post a photo with another man (dearest friend :sick:) on my gram. Like 35+ yo adults should be fully grown up.
What are you guys thinking?

Or maybe just her boyfriend works in same bank as Bassam (since we know that boyfriend is a banker and comes from nothing like Anna). And they are just happen to taking advantage of that and doing business trips and so on. We don't know Mr. Bey's name right?

Ladies do you have any tea on Alexis Glam from Glamifest? She is also selling her Law of Attraction course for £400.

I just wanted to tell you something about the video with the "policeman" in St-Tropez, since you guys don't seem to know :
It was a reference from a series of old French movies called "Le Gendarme de St-Tropez" featuring an amazing actor "Louis de Funès" (who passed out). I guess that if you go to this city, it is frequent to stumble upon street actors who make a parody of these movies. I don't say that it's the best time to post this sort of content, but to be honest this is not that shocking either if you've known the films all of your life.

Reactions: 16
:coffee:
you can figure out the area her apartment is in if you know how to read between the lines 😉

One smart lady! Very clever what you did there ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very interesting that her company status shows as providing management consulting services. Once again, she has outright lied!

Management consulting is a difficult area to get into and involves providing services to companies.

Anna's services have nothing to do with this... What an embarrassment for her to get her services so wrong! Her company should be in the entertainmnet / self help / scamming category.

• Haha
So where does she lives exactly?
I have read in Pink Pill facebook group that she rents flat in Geneva and that she copied her course content from Kazarin.
I don't know about this group, or who wrote this. But I can confirm she blocked many of us real jetset women when she realized probably that we could expose her for a fraud, and that she had learned all she could from us and was going to sell it to the masses.

She created a group called Inner Circle Jetsetbabes on Facebook. We had a tight community in there. She realized that once she started giving interviews that the main FB group became too large. She even asked us what we thought was the tipping point in terms of numbers. Somehow (I took a break from FB and that group so not sure how) the group started becoming nasty. Women were contacting each other's boyfriends(!) to spill what they wrote. And now here we are.

On another note it tickles me when Anna writes questions to herself on her lives and pretends they are from followers.

The question of note "I am ashamed of my past, what do I do"?

What a coincidence this question should appear when Aija's tea is being spilled. Her response was to not be ashamed. LOL. Let's see how she attempts to spin the airing of all her dirty laundry.

When you step on people on your way up the ladder, best believe they will be there when you come tumbling down, dear elegant lady.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't know about this group, or who wrote this. But I can confirm she blocked many of us real jetset women when she realized probably that we could expose her for a fraud, and that she had learned all she could from us and was going to sell it to the masses.

She created a group called Inner Circle Jetsetbabes on Facebook. We had a tight community in there. She realized that once she started giving interviews that the main FB group became too large. She even asked us what we thought was the tipping point in terms of numbers. Somehow (I took a break from FB and that group so not sure how) the group started becoming nasty. Women were contacting each other's boyfriends(!) to spill what they wrote. And now here we are.

On another note it tickles me when Anna writes questions to herself on her lives and pretends they are from followers.

The question of note "I am ashamed of my past, what do I do"?

What a coincidence this question should appear when Aija's tea is being spilled. Her response was to not be ashamed. LOL. Let's see how she attempts to spin the airing of all her dirty laundry.

When you step on people on your way up the ladder, best believe they will be there when you come tumbling down, dear elegant lady.
Yeeeeees!!!!
I remember that. She choose all advanced jetsetbabes and created inner circle group. She asked innocent questions and then used all that informations for her course. She is copy paste queen. She also used Chrystelin Kazarin( sorry if i spell it wrong) and stole her audience. Chrystelin showed her how online school should be run and Anna just copy paste it. There is a video on YT when Kazarin accuse Anna for using her and ghosting.
Comments under that video expose Aijas techniques of manipulation and scamming.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.