Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a little update :) a little earlier this week the student who knew Dan Lok, found out that Anna Bey have removed their connection on LinkedIn along with several other ladies that participate in the new course.

Dan Lok, the perfect mentor for future scammers 🤣 🤣 🤣 It would be fun to investigate the niches of his other mentees or get him as a mentor.

Reactions: 1
Can you give us a recap of it? Not willing to spend 30 min on it.
She basically met the guy from Tinder. She gave a short list of things to look for on a guy’s profile when you’re on tinder which are giveaways he is rich/high value. He seemed successful and a multi-millionaire. On the date he kept talking about himself. Before the date when they talked over the phone he was asking her what her family does etc and seemed nosy. Overall it was an experience for her as she realised she needs to just put herself out there and start dating rich men, not wait until she’s finished her transformation and this date was good practice for her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks like she’s morphing into an Anna clone - those eyebrows! I hope she’s not having any thread lifts or work done because she really doesn’t need any.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, did she photoshop herself onto a private jet for her YT thumbnail? For someone who works in special effects, the final effect is quite cringeworthy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello my elegant ladies...
I spent an embarrassing amount of time finding this information for you all 😉
Was it a waste of time? Maybe. But I enjoy the challenge of lowbrow investigative journalism.
This information could all be found on the public domain if you know where to look.
Here is what I could reasonably verify:

• Anna Bey (born Aija Räty)
  • 34 years old (March 29, 1986)
  • Swedish by nationality, at least half Estonian by ethnicity (there was a lot of confusion regarding this distinction on other forums)
  • her mother is Estonian and moved to Sweden in 1990 (Anna would have been around four years old at the time). Anna's father is likely not in the picture.
  • her mother graduated university with a law degree in 2006 and now runs her own small law firm (she leveled up, good for her)
  • her mother lives in a very modest home in the Stockholm area, but her law office is located in a posh area of the city
  • interestingly, Anna and her mother are listed as the only board members of said law firm
  • strong evidence of being a "yacht girl" in her younger years (time spent in Ibiza, Mykonos and other Southern European yachting hotspots, party lifestyle, cosmopolitan article)
    • a note on yacht girls: yes they often mingle with the "jet set", but mostly this consists of wealthy men who see the women they invite to party on their yachts for company and "a good time" as sex objects and these interactions are unlikely to result in committed relationships. For a fleeting taste of the high life, these women may end up sacrificing their chances of ever being seen as respected figures in high class circles.
  • "sang" on an objectively terrible dance track, listen at your own peril:
  • in 2010 (aged 24) was a cast member on season 4 of Paradise Hotel Sweden, a reality tv show similar to Love Island or Bachelor in Paradise
  • completed a digital marketing training program at Medieinstitutet Stockholm from 2011-2012
  • worked as an Acquisition Executive at the London office of Unibet, a Swedish company specializing in online gambling products
  • owner of the blog jetsetbabe, essentially a site with advice and confessionals by and for aspiring sugar babies (all original posts have since been removed in an effort to clean up her "personal brand" no doubt)
  • Anna was interviewed for an article in the September 2018 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, in which she alludes to being taken advantage of and assaulted (When I ask what her tipping point was, she tells me about a terrifying experience where her drink was spiked. Anna awoke in a mansion, alone. When she tentatively headed downstairs to seek help, a burly man became aggressive with her, even grabbing her by the throat at one point. "It was the wake-up call that I needed to operate in a smarter way, if I wanted to survive in the jet-set world. I took time away, had therapy and re-entered seeing things more clearly.") full article: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a25422996/it-girls-of-instagram-secrets/

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
look what I got in the mail :)
lol i knew this was gonna happen. as much money as she's gained with her courses, there's barely any testimonies out there of people openly saying that her school works. so of course she's willing to pay some people to lie on the internet and make it seem like everyone who takes the course managed to make it. even better if she can use those people to connect herself to the right crowd. maybe thats where that New Rose Glow channel also comes into play, because i cant imagine someone embarrasing themselves like this for free.

just another way to seem more legit in the eyes of the public and those who might not know the real deal. still a scam, nonetheless.

• Haha
lol i knew this was gonna happen. as much money as she's gained with her courses, there's barely any testimonies out there of people openly saying that her school works. so of course she's willing to pay some people to lie on the internet and make it seem like everyone who takes the course managed to make it. even better if she can use those people to connect herself to the right crowd. maybe thats where that New Rose Glow channel also comes into play, because i cant imagine someone embarrasing themselves like this for free.

just another way to seem more legit in the eyes of the public and those who might not know the real deal. still a scam, nonetheless.
From the original and the new course, they were collecting student testimonials and students have been encouraged to document their transformation process on SoMe. Meanwhile the personal brand/image section of the new course tell students to scrub things sparkly clean and be mindful of what we post.

Oh my, should have taken a pic of this but they are looking for people to vacuum the internet again :)
They also acquired the service of one of Dan Loks content removal agencies to take care of some forums :3

• Wow
Reactions: 8
look what I got in the mail :)
Lol so I'm subscribed to her newsletter for fun and also got this email. I deleted the email, but then wanted to move it back to my inbox so I could look at it later and see what the application involved cause who the heck uses surveymonkey for people to apply to jobs??????? Anyway, my email refused to move it back to my inbox. I tried several times and it looked like it succeeded, but each time I checked my inbox, it wasn't there and it was still in my trash. Guess my email is trying to send me a message about Anna LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my, should have taken a pic of this but they are looking for people to vacuum the internet again :)
They also acquired the service of one of Dan Loks content removal agencies to take care of some forums :3
Which forums are these?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 212115

Just a dear elegant lady who no longer smokes and says don’t smoke with her cigarettes 🤷🏼‍♀️🚬
Dear elegant ladies, pay attention in school so you know the difference between son's and sons.

Anna is such a hypocrite. There's been other instances where she tells women not to do something and she does it herself 🙄

Also, it might just be me but I don't think refilling someone's drink is behavior limited to gentlemen?? I think it's just good manners/etiquette that everyone should follow. Like when I go out to eat with my friends and we have to refill our own glasses, I always refill for my friends (those within my reach) before I refill my own.
Maybe it's because I'm Chinese and it's expected in my culture. I still remember when I was young, I was out eating with my extended family and I refilled my own teacup without refilling anyone else's and I was scolded by my parents.

Reactions: 13
I'm hosting a tea party :coffee:
Oops! I spilled it everywhere....

aija-raty-hello.jpg

christmas-aijadarling.jpg

the internet is forever

First off, my theory on those lips...

Here she is as with her natural lips:
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 3.47.30 AM.png

Ok, so she has a naturally full lower lip and a relatively thin upper lip. It's natural, but out of proportion. Now what might someone obsessed with improving their appearance consider doing? Right, lip fillers on top to balance it all out.
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 3.47.47 AM.png

Now she has some artificial and uneven duck lips, and someone with a fair dose of perspective and good taste would certainly realize their mistake and seek to dissolve the fillers as soon as possible.

But perhaps she's too deep in the lie at this point to back out now.

tea party part 2:coffee:

How about those posh video backgrounds?
Oh wait that's the Four Seasons Hotel in Geneva...
But she already has an apartment in Geneva...

Imagine booking a hotel room in the city you live in so you can pretend on social media that your living situation is more plush than it actually is :ROFLMAO:
Better yet, changing your outfits and hairstyles, moving the furniture around, and batch filming a bunch of videos at once...
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.01.23 AM.jpg

same flowers...
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.01.35 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 4.36.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 4.30.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.00.57 AM.png

104176989_2653620498238611_6431342215829240910_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.01.14 AM.png
74381924_468127787385818_704701019918099637_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.00.18 AM.png

Cheers!

Was your Geneva apartment not "elite" enough for the lifestyle you want us to believe you live?

that couch and those prints look a little cheap...
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.08.33 AM.png

that kitchen is a little close to that tiny breakfast table...
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.08.59 AM.png

and there we have it, in a blurry thumbnail...
Anna Bey, Ms. School of Affluence, lives in a small Geneva apartment where the couch sits about two meters from the tiny kitchen.
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.10.03 AM.png

I mean, elite ladies don't have fibreboard IKEA closets and storage boxes, even if they are Swedish...
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 4.19.46 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.55.19 AM.png

Secrets of the "affluent" woman :ROFLMAO:

Now I don't doubt that Anna, or Aija, or jetsetba(b)e, or Dowager Empress of FB Elegant Ladies Lounge, is a clever woman. She was accepted into the prestigious Norra Real upper-secondary school, one of the most difficult schools to get into in Stockholm. For the past 10+ years she's been traveling, blogging, networking, and training to go from a nobody with nothing, into someone who is visible enough to be widely criticized (and idolized) on the internet. To be honest, I respect the hustle. It's the sales tactics that feel cheap and exploitative, and the lack of transparency surrounding what her actual background and financial situation may or may not be that I find concerning. She may not be a rich woman now, but she will be one soon enough if you all allow her to sell you expensive dreams and promises of exclusivity without sufficient substance and effort to justify the exorbitant cost of these courses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Loving your posts @overthinkingit just FYI as far as I know the tiny apartment was actually her place in London. I think the only part of her Geneva apartment we’ve seen has been that closet.

Reactions: 7
Loving your posts @overthinkingit just FYI as far as I know the tiny apartment was actually her place in London. I think the only part of her Geneva apartment we’ve seen has been that closet.
You're right, my mistake. The closet is the Geneva apartment, but the other apartment photos have to be her old place in London.

Reactions: 5
Lol so I'm subscribed to her newsletter for fun and also got this email. I deleted the email, but then wanted to move it back to my inbox so I could look at it later and see what the application involved cause who the heck uses surveymonkey for people to apply to jobs??????? Anyway, my email refused to move it back to my inbox. I tried several times and it looked like it succeeded, but each time I checked my inbox, it wasn't there and it was still in my trash. Guess my email is trying to send me a message about Anna LOL
Those who can't afford a proper HR application system, she been using it for all her positions 🤣

Which forums are these?
Sorry, can't recall them. I just noticed GG was on the top of the list and didn't pay it much attention. Even if she decide to hit ALL the forums it would take time and I trust that backups exist.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.