Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought this too. She’s admitted she’s struggled with getting her weight under control in the past so maybe she’s still in that mode of feeling big and awkward even after her weight loss, that it’s less graceful and “delicate” in the way she carries herself? Idk, just a thought. I would definitely have assumed she’d be more graceful after she said she has a history of ballet and dance. I feel her clothing sometimes does the opposite of what she’s trying to achieve and makes her look more masculine too.
Agreed i never want to see a piece of silk clothing again, especially on her. She’s completely over killed it. She looked a 1000x better whilst she still shopped at Zara the low cutting tops also don’t suit her. Instead of the less is more approach on her makeup she should use that approach with her clothing and instead use a bit more bronzer.

Some before & afters..

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Agreed i never want to see a piece of silk clothing again, especially on her. She’s completely over killed it. She looked a 1000x better whilst she still shopped at Zara the low cutting tops also don’t suit her. Instead of the less is more approach on her makeup she should use that approach with her clothing and instead use a bit more bronzer.

Some before & afters..
She looks like she can be from my worst nightmare in the last picture lol.

Reactions: 4
Are you taking her course then? How do you find it? (Or if you know anyone taking her course, I would love to hear their thoughts on it in more detail).

She definitely gives me Dan Lok vibes. She mentioned holding a workshop in Geneva in November on her Ig stories. Totally made me think of Dan Lok and his Closers in Black. Next thing you know, she's going to be like "Pay another $3000 to join my iNnEr eLeGanCe CiRCle" or something ridiculous like that.
Anyway, the thought also really shows out of touch with reality she is. How is she not aware that having a large gathering is a bad idea and a great way for the virus to spread. She would also be encouraging people to travel, which could also result in the virus spreading. But the French Open is still going on with spectators and that's in October so maybe Anna thinks she's justified in holding an in person workshop.
Jep purchased both courses in hopes of great entertainment. Was not dissapointed by the shitshow I received 🤣 🤣🤣

She is apparantly a mentee of Dan Lok, so the similarity with the team structure and so on does make sense.

I don't follow her on Insta, but she have already aired something about an elite inner circle :) Can't remember where.

Reactions: 1

Some before & afters..
That blue dress looks like one of my nighties. Definitely not something I would go outside wearing.
Also find it so funny how for someone who’s been a “jetsetbabe” for over 10 years, she’s only just starting to wear all designer clothes (Zimmerman, D&G dress, D&G shoes etc). What’s the bet that these new purchases are from the proceedings of her course aka funded by other women. Also it’s so tacky and “non elegant” to be tagging the designer brand you are wearing imo. Screams new money and we all know how Anna loves to emulate old money.

also this woman did Anna’s previous course and now is also doing her new course. Like girl how much do you need to pay Anna for her to just repeat the same old to you. Get out there and take the reigns of your own life. Real results come from getting out there and trying new things not from sitting around and watching Anna all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Some before & afters..
Let’s be honest if you saw her in the street wearing these clothes I don’t think you would a notice and say to yourself “ oh that lady looks elegant “
I detest the word elegant as she over kills that word.

Reactions: 7
That blue dress looks like one of my nighties. Definitely not something I would go outside wearing.
Also find it so funny how for someone who’s been a “jetsetbabe” for over 10 years, she’s only just starting to wear all designer clothes (Zimmerman, D&G dress, D&G shoes etc). What’s the bet that these new purchases are from the proceedings of her course aka funded by other women. Also it’s so tacky and “non elegant” to be tagging the designer brand you are wearing imo. Screams new money and we all know how Anna loves to emulate old money.

also this woman did Anna’s previous course and now is also doing her new course. Like girl how much do you need to pay Anna for her to just repeat the same old to you. Get out there and take the reigns of your own life. Real results come from getting out there and trying new things not from sitting around and watching Anna all the time.
I watched this silly girl’s videos the other day. Her story is quite sad, she has an Emmy, but still feels the need to give AB her cash to “level up.” I too wondered why she bought the second course when the first hasn’t made a difference to her life? AB is a masterful marketer and as I said predisposed, she preys on gullible plain janes.

Reactions: 3

I watched some of her first videos and she comes across as so sweet, made me feel sorry she was spending money she could have used for better things. And this might sound harsh, but I don’t think she’s facially particularly pretty. She’s very cute, but not a stunner. I don’t think a rich guy in a restaurant or elsewhere is going to look twice at her unless she’s already somebody. Yet Anna will happily take desperate girls’ money and sell them the dream. I really do wish her success as she seems so lovely and genuine unlike Anna, but as harsh as it sounds I think you need to be a certain level of attractiveness for it to work if you’re climbing your way up from the bottom. Those already high up have it easier which isn’t fair but just the way the world works. I hope she doesn’t consider surgeries like Anna to try and “level up”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anna is a def racist I saw the comments as one other member here mentioned on her jet set babe website .. she’s not who she appears to be

Jep purchased both courses in hopes of great entertainment. Was not dissapointed by the shitshow I received 🤣 🤣🤣

She is apparantly a mentee of Dan Lok, so the similarity with the team structure and so on does make sense.

I don't follow her on Insta, but she have already aired something about an elite inner circle :) Can't remember where.
Please keep us updated lol.

Dan Lok was recently in a lawsuit over a mansion he rented for being a bad tenant. He also was apparently on video saying he owned the mansion and that it's worth $35million when in reality it's rented and only worth $11 million. Anna is also doing something similar with her booking rooms in Four Seasons Geneva and filming there. Trying to make people think she lives a more lavish lifestyle.

• Haha
Please keep us updated lol.

Dan Lok was recently in a lawsuit over a mansion he rented for being a bad tenant. He also was apparently on video saying he owned the mansion and that it's worth $35million when in reality it's rented and only worth $11 million. Anna is also doing something similar with her booking rooms in Four Seasons Geneva and filming there. Trying to make people think she lives a more lavish lifestyle.
She is recording the videos as we go, course content and workbooks has also been delayed a couple of times.

Most important rule here: "Do not contact Anna Bey. "

That lawsuit with Dan Lok is wildly entertaining. I also recall he exaggerated the amount of bed and bathrooms he had. BTW just like Dan Loks program the "Private students app" is also on Discord 🤣 Same layout.

The whole thing is basically the partially blind leading the partially blind, the only thing the Anna Bey Account posts are warnings, rules and such
So don't expect the promised activity :)

Something interesting is using the sharing instagram and linkedin channels on discord to network with "elegant ladies" in pretty high positions. I can't directly verify it's her... but who would impersonate?

BTW the reason I mention she records as the course progress is because I recall her saying she took a break from YT to focus on recording content for the course and it was almost finished at that point or something

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Something interesting is using the sharing instagram and linkedin channels on discord to network with "elegant ladies" in pretty high positions. I can't directly verify it's her... but who would impersonate?
I can never get my heard around using discord, is it a little bit like Reddit? And do you mean she is using an alter ego username to try and get in with other women deemed higher up than her?

I can never get my heard around using discord, is it a little bit like Reddit? And do you mean she is using an alter ego username to try and get in with other women deemed higher up than her?
Discord is great, but reddit would be better for something like what SoA are trying to achieve. Discord doesn't really fit the bill tbh.

Everyone I know in C-level positions who posted their Linked-in received a connect request from an Anna Bey on LinkedIn, and yes, they signed up for shits and giggles. Anna isn't being taken seriously.

• Heart
She is recording the videos as we go, course content and workbooks has also been delayed a couple of times.

Most important rule here: "Do not contact Anna Bey. "

That lawsuit with Dan Lok is wildly entertaining. I also recall he exaggerated the amount of bed and bathrooms he had. BTW just like Dan Loks program the "Private students app" is also on Discord 🤣 Same layout.

The whole thing is basically the partially blind leading the partially blind, the only thing the Anna Bey Account posts are warnings, rules and such
So don't expect the promised activity :)

BTW the reason I mention she records as the course progress is because I recall her saying she took a break from YT to focus on recording content for the course and it was almost finished at that point or something
I’m amazed. How can a so called “elegant lady” have such low standards of punctuation. Why on Earth is every word capitalised in her TOS? I know English isn’t her first language, but surely she should be able to afford a decent legal representative. It looks like the duplicitous Anna has written it herself on the notes app.

• Heart
I’m amazed. How can a so called “elegant lady” have such low standards of punctuation. Why on Earth is every word capitalised in her TOS? I know English isn’t her first language, but surely she should be able to afford a decent legal representative. It looks like the duplicitous Anna has written it herself on the notes app.
Oh, god. The workbooks would leave you dead. I doubt they have been proofread it.

The ToS is probably copy pasted from the website

• Wow
  • Haha
Her grammar is atrocious, I'm actually surprised because she goes on and on all the time about investing in yourself and how the transformation never stops. I understand English isn't her first language, but this is her business. Would it be that hard to hire someone to proofread the things she posts? It looks so unprofessional when the things she posts on her stories/instagram/website have such poor grammar. In her latest insta story with the SoA manifesto, it's littered full of grammar mistakes as well.

Last edited:
Not exactly professional or elegant to release things late several times lol. Especially considering how much people are paying.

On an unrelated note, she posted an Ig stories about her collaboration with Biologique Recherche. The way she pronounced Recherche was so bad lol. Also, what even is a collab. Was she paid for it? If she was, it's an undisclosed advertisement. She's so sketchy.

Reactions: 2
Not exactly professional or elegant to release things late several times lol. Especially considering how much people are paying.

On an unrelated note, she posted an Ig stories about her collaboration with Biologique Recherche. The way she pronounced Recherche was so bad lol. Also, what even is a collab. Was she paid for it? If she was, it's an undisclosed advertisement. She's so sketchy.
I wouldn’t have though BR would collab with her. If you’ve ever tried getting a sample from them you will know that the words blood and stone come to mind. Even Trinny has to pay for hers. I do agree that their products are amazing: the p50 has transformed my skin.

Out of interest, are there any success stories of women who have done Anna’s courses and managed to secure the bag/ “level up?” The whole concept is bizzare.

There is a girl on YouTube new rose glow who has done the first course and she talks about it. Haven't heard of anyone doing the new course, it is very pricey, you would be better off spending that 1000 on a stylist and self care. I think Anna is selling a dream, everyone wants a nice life and luxury things but relying on a man to pay for it is not the way to go. Also most billionaires are with women who are successful in their own right, e.g founder of snapchat is with supermodel Miranda Kerr, founder of Reddit is with Serena Williams.

Reactions: 2
Her multiple story posts advertising that way, she is hiring for a position (I think communications or something like that?) just screams of “I’m looking for someone to patrol my YouTube Channel and the web for anything negative about me and deleting it”.

To those who are following her summer school or putting themselves on a waiting list for her future courses: please read this article and understand where Anna (NOT even her real name) is coming from, and the real reason why she went into therapy:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports ... m-secrets/

To those who are following her summer school or putting themselves on a waiting list for her future courses: please read this article and understand where Anna (?) is coming from, and the real reason why she went into therapy:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports ... m-secrets/

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.