Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's because, ironically, no one would sponsor her. She's got a huge audience but her content doesn't align well with many brands. If she had done all of this without the "how to marry the rich" angle, she'd have so many brand partnerships by now.

I still love Anna. She doesn’t bullshit and she doesn’t do ads

Reactions: 3
Its weird how she has such a strong non swedish accent.
This. I am not saying this in any way to hate on her. The fact she is multilingual and can speak great English is kudos to her and a well done. Having said that, I know several Swedish people and none have Anna’s accent when they speak English. I also watch many Swedish you tubers who also don’t sound like Anna when they speak English. Anyone who has heard native Swedish people speak English will know what I mean, their accent is VERY VERY different to how Anna speaks.
This doesn’t take away from Anna’s lingual skills and I commend her for leaving her small town and getting out there to make something of herself. However I do find it strange that for someone who grew up in Sweden until 18 years (then also briefly went back there a couple of times afterwards) her accent is definitely NOT Swedish.
This could be from years of travelling around outside of Sweden, who knows

Reactions: 8
This. I am not saying this in any way to hate on her. The fact she is multilingual and can speak great English is kudos to her and a well done. Having said that, I know several Swedish people and none have Anna’s accent when they speak English. I also watch many Swedish you tubers who also don’t sound like Anna when they speak English. Anyone who has heard native Swedish people speak English will know what I mean, their accent is VERY VERY different to how Anna speaks.
This doesn’t take away from Anna’s lingual skills and I commend her for leaving her small town and getting out there to make something of herself. However I do find it strange that for someone who grew up in Sweden until 18 years (then also briefly went back there a couple of times afterwards) her accent is definitely NOT Swedish.
This could be from years of travelling around outside of Sweden, who knows
Yes, I agree! I have several Swedish girlfriends and have employed many Swedish people over the years and have never encountered an accent like her's.

Reactions: 3
You don't need to pay $1000 (especially during these times with the pandemic, job uncertainty etc). I have some spare time right now so I thought I would unpick the different modules she is selling in her new course to let anyone who is reading this and considering purchasing this course know that you DON'T NEED IT!
What she's teaching you ISN'T a big secret that you need to pay someone that much for to tell you.
The 'persona' she's teaching you is be gracious, polite, feminine, ladylike, well spoken, well informed about current affairs, charming, personable, easy to talk to, provide some kind of use/skill for rich people around so that they will have a reason to continue to want to interact with you (this could be a business contact, a skill, being a good listener, being a good friend etc), have basic knowledge of etiquette (which there are many youtube videos of people with elegant diplomas that can teach you). Of course these are good traits to have, but watching her videos WON'T instil these traits in you. You have to work on yourself outside of her videos. The more you read (books, news articles, journals, anything you can get your hands on), interact with others, travel, get in touch with your feminine side (watching old hollywood films e.g. anything with audrey hepburn, made for eachother - carole lombard, the baroness and the butler, mahogany - Diana Ross etc really shows what traditional femininity looks like), the more you will cultivate these skills.

She says she will go through the law of attraction technique (LOA) and after she used this technique for 30 days, she got her man that she is with today. I've got news for you: practicing exactly what Anna 'did' won't find you the man of your dreams. If you are interested in LOA and carrying this out, again you don't need Anna's course. There are HUNDREDS of videos on youtube of people talking about how they practice LOA and what they have manifested - I doubt what they say will be too different to Anna's groundbreaking knowledge.

Fashion - know your bodyshape and dress to flatter that. That's all she will tell you. She's not going to personally talk to you and give you advice to tell you what your exact body shape is and what colours will suit you. To get PERSONALISED information for YOU, you need to go to a stylist (e.g. stylemeUK) or perhaps a personal shopper. I know on Groupon (before Covid-19, anyway) you could purchase a session with a colour stylist where they would tell you about what colours work on you etc and it cost less than £50. Other places may vary. What I'm saying is though, the information about fashion in Anna's course (or for that matter any fashion video which is not talking DIRECTLY to YOU will only be giving you generalised information).

Being well groomed - this goes without saying
  • well maintained hair (trimmed every couple of months, no roots, use hair masks/good shampoo/conditioner for nice looking hair)
  • maintaining healthy weight - diet and exercise
  • Applying makeup tastefully - you can go to department stores and the people who work at the makeup counters at the different brands are always helpful (especially if it is not busy at the time) to show you how to apply foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyebrow pencil correctly and well) alternatively you can watch youtube tutorials on your desired technique as well.
  • Always making sure your clothes are ironed/steamed, trimming any loose threads, using lint roller if needs be, no stains or rips
  • skincare - cleanser, moisturiser and SPF 50 (in the mornings). In the evenings ALWAYS take your makeup off (a lot of dermatologists recommend double cleansing to ensure everything has come off). If you have spots/blackheads - use Adapalene or another retinoid e.g. tretinoin every night consistently before applying moisturiser in the evenings.
    • If you're looking for any recommendations, here are some by a board certified dermatologist:
      • Cleanser:
      • Moisturiser:
      • SPF 50:
  • Smell - scented moisturiser as well as perfume can be great in ensuring you always smell good - some brands have accompanying moisturisers with their shampoos. Palmer's coconut hairmask leaves hair smelling so good afterwards for the rest of the days. (I have no affiliation with Palmer's).
  • Nails: always well trimmed and buffed. Great if you can apply a coat of clear nail varnish or pale pink - if you are looking for something low maintenance. Best results of course will be if you go to a nail salon

I agree with Anna, therapy is invaluable. In my opinion everyone should get therapy in an ideal world. It helps you learn so much about yourself, how you think and how to cultivate healthy thinking habits which will improve your relationships (both romantic and non-romantic). If you ever have the opportunity to take some therapy, I say take it. To my knowledge, therapy isn't being offered in this course and if anything if you have $1000 to spare I would use that for therapy rather than this course.

Dating - from reading Ginie Sayles books about dating (though she talks about dating rich men, the things she says can be applied to any man) I found really valuable information about how to carry yourself in relationships. Also like Ginie advices, the more you date the more successful you will be. Your first date right now doesn't have to be with your dream man, just get yourself out there (whether that's through dating apps, asking your friends to introduce you to someone, going to new classes, volunteering etc) the better you will become and the smoother you will be in terms of talking to men with more finesse. I've seen this countless times with women around me in real life, those that date more (note: date - this doesn't mean you need to sleep with these men at all, unless of course you want to) are more successful at it. They're more confident with dating too. I would strongly encourage anyone who hasn't read this already, to read the seduction mystique by Ginie Sayles if you haven't done so already. It really changed my mindset about men and dating, setting boundaries in dating, for the better and I have seen its positive effects first hand. (I promise I have no affiliation with Ginie Sayles)

Adopting millionnaire mindset - excellent books on amazon about this. Also some great youtube vids too (there's more of course but these are just a few)

Personal branding - Anna says that simply watching youtube videos on these topics isn't the same as hearing what she has to say as she is this expertise on elegance and has this knowledge about high society. Not true. What will you be doing when you watch her videos in her course? Basically watching the equivalent of a youtube video (which you will have paid for and as a result are more likely to listen to because you've invested more into it than simply clicking onto a free youtube video).
Elegance:
Social circle success
  • There's no short cut with this, the key is putting yourself out there. Whether that is looking up events on eventbrite and going to them alone or with a friend, attending conferences, joining sports clubs, joining a club in a hobby you're interested in, joining facebook groups in your area or about a field you're interested in, speaking to guys in bars etc. The only way to meet new people is putting yourself out there. Heck you can even do this in the bathroom of a restaurant etc - e.g. say if you really like the dress or lipstick someone is wearing, comment on it and it could lead to a new conversation.
  • There are apps which are also aimed at making friends like bumble friends - I've never tried this so can't comment on its success
  • Networking - once you've met someone new, exchange details e.g. facebook friend, instagram follow, exchanging numbers, emails - this varies depending on what kind of event you met them in and what kind of network you want to make e.g. is it a friendship based one? professional? romantic? Then you can follow this up the next day and message them to solidify this contact or to stay in their radar/ arrange to meet if you had discussed this beforehand.
  • Good conversation topics:
I know I've rambled on, but I hope this shows everything you need to know about functioning successfully as a human adult and yes looking elegant, well groomed etc etc is out there and easily accessible without buying this course and most importantly you DON'T NEED this course! As I said previously though, I entirely agree with what Anna said about therapy - I truly believe this is so useful in your personal development and if you can get it either on your insurance/NHS or privately I would urge you to do so!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Watch from 13:00 to 35:00

She is talking about Anna Bey (school of affluence)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also in her latest live video with Kimberley, Anna came across as so awkward, rigid and such masculine energy. Especially compared to Kimberley. Kimberly is meant to be her student, but she actually came across so much classier, feminine, smooth, well presented and well-spoken compared to Anna.

If I had watched that live and not known who the “teacher” was I would have said it was Kimberley, not Anna. I don’t know how people see Anna as any type of success story

Reactions: 7
I 100% agree with that Anna has masculine energy. A lot of her photos nowadays make her look like caitlynn Jenner cause of all the cheap looking silk blouses and dresses 🤮 she tries so so hard to look elegant and it’s backfiring on her in my opinion.
Her whole course and the way she speaks comes across as a telemarketing scam. She must be watching QVC all day long as she talks exactly like them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You don't need to pay $1000 (especially during these times with the pandemic, job uncertainty etc). I have some spare time right now so I thought I would unpick the different modules she is selling in her new course to let anyone who is reading this and considering purchasing this course know that you DON'T NEED IT!
What she's teaching you ISN'T a big secret that you need to pay someone that much for to tell you.
The 'persona' she's teaching you is be gracious, polite, feminine, ladylike, well spoken, well informed about current affairs, charming, personable, easy to talk to, provide some kind of use/skill for rich people around so that they will have a reason to continue to want to interact with you (this could be a business contact, a skill, being a good listener, being a good friend etc), have basic knowledge of etiquette (which there are many youtube videos of people with elegant diplomas that can teach you). Of course these are good traits to have, but watching her videos WON'T instil these traits in you. You have to work on yourself outside of her videos. The more you read (books, news articles, journals, anything you can get your hands on), interact with others, travel, get in touch with your feminine side (watching old hollywood films e.g. anything with audrey hepburn, made for eachother - carole lombard, the baroness and the butler, mahogany - Diana Ross etc really shows what traditional femininity looks like), the more you will cultivate these skills.

She says she will go through the law of attraction technique (LOA) and after she used this technique for 30 days, she got her man that she is with today. I've got news for you: practicing exactly what Anna 'did' won't find you the man of your dreams. If you are interested in LOA and carrying this out, again you don't need Anna's course. There are HUNDREDS of videos on youtube of people talking about how they practice LOA and what they have manifested - I doubt what they say will be too different to Anna's groundbreaking knowledge.

Fashion - know your bodyshape and dress to flatter that. That's all she will tell you. She's not going to personally talk to you and give you advice to tell you what your exact body shape is and what colours will suit you. To get PERSONALISED information for YOU, you need to go to a stylist (e.g. stylemeUK) or perhaps a personal shopper. I know on Groupon (before Covid-19, anyway) you could purchase a session with a colour stylist where they would tell you about what colours work on you etc and it cost less than £50. Other places may vary. What I'm saying is though, the information about fashion in Anna's course (or for that matter any fashion video which is not talking DIRECTLY to YOU will only be giving you generalised information).

• well maintained hair (trimmed every couple of months, no roots, use hair masks/good shampoo/conditioner for nice looking hair)
  • Applying makeup tastefully - you can go to department stores and the people who work at the makeup counters at the different brands are always helpful (especially if it is not busy at the time) to show you how to apply foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyebrow pencil correctly and well) alternatively you can watch youtube tutorials on your desired technique as well.
  • Always making sure your clothes are ironed/steamed, trimming any loose threads, using lint roller if needs be, no stains or rips
  • skincare - cleanser, moisturiser and SPF 50 (in the mornings). In the evenings ALWAYS take your makeup off (a lot of dermatologists recommend double cleansing to ensure everything has come off). If you have spots/blackheads - use Adapalene or another retinoid e.g. tretinoin every night consistently before applying moisturiser in the evenings.
    • If you're looking for any recommendations, here are some by a board certified dermatologist:
      • Cleanser:
      • Moisturiser:
      • SPF 50:
  • Smell - scented moisturiser as well as perfume can be great in ensuring you always smell good - some brands have accompanying moisturisers with their shampoos. Palmer's coconut hairmask leaves hair smelling so good afterwards for the rest of the days. (I have no affiliation with Palmer's).
  • Nails: always well trimmed and buffed. Great if you can apply a coat of clear nail varnish or pale pink - if you are looking for something low maintenance. Best results of course will be if you go to a nail salon

I agree with Anna, therapy is invaluable. In my opinion everyone should get therapy in an ideal world. It helps you learn so much about yourself, how you think and how to cultivate healthy thinking habits which will improve your relationships (both romantic and non-romantic). If you ever have the opportunity to take some therapy, I say take it. To my knowledge, therapy isn't being offered in this course and if anything if you have $1000 to spare I would use that for therapy rather than this course.

Dating - from reading Ginie Sayles books about dating (though she talks about dating rich men, the things she says can be applied to any man) I found really valuable information about how to carry yourself in relationships. Also like Ginie advices, the more you date the more successful you will be. Your first date right now doesn't have to be with your dream man, just get yourself out there (whether that's through dating apps, asking your friends to introduce you to someone, going to new classes, volunteering etc) the better you will become and the smoother you will be in terms of talking to men with more finesse. I've seen this countless times with women around me in real life, those that date more (note: date - this doesn't mean you need to sleep with these men at all, unless of course you want to) are more successful at it. They're more confident with dating too. I would strongly encourage anyone who hasn't read this already, to read the seduction mystique by Ginie Sayles if you haven't done so already. It really changed my mindset about men and dating, setting boundaries in dating, for the better and I have seen its positive effects first hand. (I promise I have no affiliation with Ginie Sayles)

Adopting millionnaire mindset - excellent books on amazon about this. Also some great youtube vids too (there's more of course but these are just a few)

Personal branding - Anna says that simply watching youtube videos on these topics isn't the same as hearing what she has to say as she is this expertise on elegance and has this knowledge about high society. Not true. What will you be doing when you watch her videos in her course? Basically watching the equivalent of a youtube video (which you will have paid for and as a result are more likely to listen to because you've invested more into it than simply clicking onto a free youtube video).
Elegance:
Social circle success
  • There's no short cut with this, the key is putting yourself out there. Whether that is looking up events on eventbrite and going to them alone or with a friend, attending conferences, joining sports clubs, joining a club in a hobby you're interested in, joining facebook groups in your area or about a field you're interested in, speaking to guys in bars etc. The only way to meet new people is putting yourself out there. Heck you can even do this in the bathroom of a restaurant etc - e.g. say if you really like the dress or lipstick someone is wearing, comment on it and it could lead to a new conversation.
  • There are apps which are also aimed at making friends like bumble friends - I've never tried this so can't comment on its success
  • Networking - once you've met someone new, exchange details e.g. facebook friend, instagram follow, exchanging numbers, emails - this varies depending on what kind of event you met them in and what kind of network you want to make e.g. is it a friendship based one? professional? romantic? Then you can follow this up the next day and message them to solidify this contact or to stay in their radar/ arrange to meet if you had discussed this beforehand.
I know I've rambled on, but I hope this shows everything you need to know about functioning successfully as a human adult and yes looking elegant, well groomed etc etc is out there and easily accessible without buying this course and most importantly you DON'T NEED this course! As I said previously though, I entirely agree with what Anna said about therapy - I truly believe this is so useful in your personal development and if you can get it either on your insurance/NHS or privately I would urge you to do so!
This is so well put together! I am from a comfortable background, so I don't think I'm the demographic Anna is aiming for - I'm probably going to marry wealthy if I decide to marry at all, I have an excellent education and I know how to put outfits together. The one thing I would add to your resource list is Justine Leconte Officiel's videos - they're free, well-researched and highly informative:
- Determining body type: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djuJdzUV4QA&list=PL9e2viG3AuRML-wHc5hDJN-d7YwrSYLuE
- Choosing the right colours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_ie8PUXGI&list=PL9e2viG3AuRMdUdYkTZSoT5DWWbHNwJ8K
- Style guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT3OymiqF9g&list=PL9e2viG3AuRPYnNNSTqyBynXaLTYk44lU
- Quality fashion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a5lHAHf0Zk&list=PL9e2viG3AuRMF0r52atBmWDrnsY3AZSsy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dip in and out of her Instagram, sometimes just to laugh sometimes for bit of inspo. Not on blagging a millionaire because I have my perfect man (for me) already and I’m not interested in her high society nonsense but more for outfit and destination inspo as she used to dress nicely and go to nice places but now she dresses like an old woman and it’s not a good look. I do think she’s good at putting out the LOA and looking after yourself physically and mentally message. I think she probably would have been better at sticking at that because all the dating a rich man and getting into high society stuff is just pathetic.

Anyway; What really makes me laugh is that she says she won’t show her man (and advises others not to) because other women will potentially want to steal him 🤔 Of all the reasons I could think of to not show your man on social media, that isn’t necessarily one of them. And I always wondered if it was a cover up for the fact hers is maybe married?

• Haha
A few people have suggested that her man is Arab and that because he doesn’t fit the marry into British landed gentry stereotype schtick that she pushes she doesn’t show him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
A few people have suggested that her man is Arab and that because he doesn’t fit the marry into British landed gentry stereotype schtick that she pushes she doesn’t show him.
That would actually make sense. I get the feeling he is old too because why would she dress like an old woman like that you don’t need to dress like that to look affluent. She used to wear really gorgeous outfits, there’s a white dress she had I think for her finishing school graduation that was so elegant and classy but a little bit edgy, I think she said she had it made. Now she wears so much silk it’s actually nauseating.

I totally agree on the masculine energy, she can come across as quite aggressive too, definitely a fighter after a few glasses of Cristal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How long have some of you been following her for?

I swear she used to include him before in her insta vids but stopped once she got more media attention/moved to Switzerland.

From what i remember he wasn't white British.

That's assuming it's the same long term partner.

Reactions: 2
I remember seeing a hand lol. He was tanned. Is he supposedly Swiss or British?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On other forums many people say he is of Arabic descent and is a banker in Switzerland. She has a new course which she is charging just below 1000 dollars for, and other forums has said she has got many people signing up so I am sure she will be wealthy in her own right just of the courses she sells.

Reactions: 2

• Cleanser:
      • Moisturiser:
      • SPF 50:

Elegance:
Social circle success
On other forums many people say he is of Arabic descent and is a banker in Switzerland. She has a new course which she is charging just below 1000 dollars for, and other forums has said she has got many people signing up so I am sure she will be wealthy in her own right just of the courses she sells.
Not if everyone finds themselves here 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not if everyone finds themselves here 😋
If only. The sad truth is that she profits from exploiting naive, insecure women. Her negativity is a sales tactic. Ask someone if they're thirsty and sure enough they'll want water. Really her sales pitch is "rich men won't want you/will leave you/won't commit if you look like plain Jane and then you'll be poor and ugly unlike me and my wealth. If anyone tells you it's a façade, it's because they're jealous and poor."

There's a part of me that wants to go to one of her conferences just to heckle lol

I totally agree on the masculine energy, she can come across as quite aggressive too, definitely a fighter after a few glasses of Cristal.
She comes across as so aggressive and negative. If I were going to take lessons about etiquette from anyone, it would be my grandmother, who went to finishing school in the 1940s and looks very regal and elegant to this day

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.