Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy, mother of dragons.
Received an interesting private message on GG about her students and another one about her private conduct. It's really not my style to act cute, and my graveyard humour inherited from my military father isn't light either. But I would be the definition of a cute angel compared to what I got in the inbox. How much would be too much to reveal?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy, mother of dragons.
Received an interesting private message on GG about her students and another one about her private conduct. It's really not my style to act cute, and my graveyard humour inherited from my military father isn't light either. But I would be the definition of a cute angel compared to what I got in the inbox. How much would be too much to reveal?
drop it like its hawwwttt.

Reactions: 10
Holy, mother of dragons.
Nothing is too much to reveal on this forum. Reveal everything!

Reactions: 9
Did any of you listen to her podcast and can summarize? :)

Btw her outfit from today is from the Sandro sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is against the ToS on many podcast platforms, report her and watch her podcasts go bye bye.
Fits this definition quite accurately.

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/

noun
  1. a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
She’s granting people the opportunity to gain access to her courses (which she sells for quite a high value $) in exchange for a positive review (with a screenshot, dont forget to submit proof ladies).. So elegant. :rolleyes: A lot of young girls follow you, Anna. What kind of example are you setting here?

Reactions: 5
Fits this definition quite accurately.

quid pro quo
/ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/

noun
  1. a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
She’s granting people the opportunity to gain access to her courses (which she sells for quite a high value $) in exchange for a positive review (with a screenshot, dont forget to submit proof ladies).. So elegant. :rolleyes: A lot of young girls follow you, Anna. What kind of example are you setting here?
Is this not also a bit of a kick in the teeth to students who have paid full price too? If it does indeed break ToS, as many people need to report this, absolutely false advertising. It’s like a restaurant or service provider bribing people to leave a good rating in return for something. Do podcasts make money off their viewing figures or ratings?

• Heart
They looked very legit when I looked upon them, but I can't guarantee they are real. I am not even sure we would be able to verify it if we got access to anna's account since all the people in the material sent to me are blocked, and I recall the chat records also go bye bye in that case.

Is this not also a bit of a kick in the teeth to students who have paid full price too? If it does indeed break ToS, as many people need to report this, absolutely false advertising. It’s like a restaurant or service provider bribing people to leave a good rating in return for something. Do podcasts make money off their viewing figures or ratings?
Both, but also listener retention and their demographic information :) A lot of factors are at play here.

Reactions: 4
They looked very legit when I looked upon them, but I can't guarantee they are real. I am not even sure we would be able to verify it if we got access to anna's account since all the people in the material sent to me are blocked, and I recall the chat records also go bye bye in that case.

Both, but also listener retention and their demographic information :) A lot of factors are at play here.
If you block on FB you can still see the conversations.

Reactions: 1
She is all about money. She doesen't care for other woman to "help them". It's all transactional. She have always wanted to be famous so she applaied on that TV show and now makes YT videos, goes on talk shows, gives interviews..
But let's be honest, if she was that sucessful she wouldn't need to embarrass herself all over the world and work so much for this business.
Like all thise TV show people that are broke and hungry for fame.
If her partner was real classy gentleman he would not let her do this. He obviously don't have much respect for her, no much money and he is just some low class man withouth morals who have some nice above average/average job.
And she is stuck with him because she can't get any better. If she could she would date a billionare and possibly be married.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes, exactly. It’s false advertising which can potentially have negative legal consequences for her down the line (if she continues to sell courses/products/services). She’s creating “VALUE” for herself out of thin air.. promising the opportunity for people to WIN something IF you do her this one favor. It hasn’t even been 24 since the launch and already she wants to “elevate” her “status” on this brand new platform. SO MISLEADING. One has to question her motives.

I agree, if I had paid 1K (during a pandemic) for the course, I wouldn’t be too thrilled either.

I don’t believe podcasts are monetized but even if she’s not making money off of it, she’s gaining exposure which is free marketing (building her brand & “credibility”) and thus DIRECTLY benefiting personally from many innocent people that can’t afford her course but will gladly BUILD her image. Dishonesty 100%.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is one of the lighter ones sent to me...
Post the rest.

I'm confused. This nasty control freak spoke like this to a PAYING student who informed her of a spinoff group?

As I said before, this is a psychological disorder.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
This is one of the lighter ones sent to me...
Wow. She’s not very nice. Her grip on maintaining CONTROL is not subtle is it. Does anyone know where can we find these spin off groups people have started?

Wow. She’s not very nice. Her grip on maintaining CONTROL is not subtle is it. Does anyone know where can we find these spin off groups people have started?
The Socialite Club. Lots of old group members there. But therss many others.

Reactions: 6
Contacted the supplier (LOL, why does this sound illegal?) and they said that almost every country/location have their own "spin-off" group and specific interest groups also exist. Other than that, the most known spin-off is this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2285558491068157262/
Since a lot of the group was invited to join at it's creation and the creator of the group posted a bunch of E-books in the SoA group.

Post the rest.

I'm confused. This nasty control freak spoke like this to a PAYING student who informed her of a spinoff group?

As I said before, this is a psychological disorder.
I have to go through it all :) But the paying student informed her of the group taking a bad direction and said a lot of students have agreed with her when discussing it privately. They wanted her to do something to fix it, since the quality was dropping. Or that is how I read it.

I can't find any messages from people I've blocked? Strange.

Reactions: 2
Contacted the supplier (LOL, why does this sound illegal?) and they said that almost every country/location have their own "spin-off" group and specific interest groups also exist. Other than that, the most known spin-off is this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2285228522852285558491068157262/
Since a lot of the group was invited to join at it's creation and the creator of the group posted a bunch of E-books in the SoA group.

I have to go through it all :) But the paying student informed her of the group taking a bad direction and said a lot of students have agreed with her when discussing it privately. They wanted her to do something to fix it, since the quality was dropping. Or that is how I read it.

What group is that? Link doesnt click through for me

Contacted the supplier (LOL, why does this sound illegal?) and they said that almost every country/location have their own "spin-off" group and specific interest groups also exist. Other than that, the most known spin-off is this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2285228522852285558491068157262/

Should be possible few people i blocked I can pull up their messages if I search the name in the finder box... you get those options inside a message with blocked people
3B2FDB33-F903-48A9-8662-41F59EFD4D79.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I am one of Anna Bey students and somebody just sent me this I think she found me via my YouTube channel. I feel like such a fool
for paying the money for her course. I saw the YouTube videos from other's about Anna but I though they were just jealous but now I have seen these photos. She is like Dan Lok selling expensive scam courses I just watched that video. I wish I could get my money back. I would like to connect with ladies who also want to have their money back but I don't want to come out since i have been posting positive stuff about her on my channel.

https://schoolofaffluenceisascam.wordpress.com

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Really, I am getting sick from reading this. If the one who sent the original album amongst the GG members or the other BCC'ed members would like to share everything I will give them free reins, I will throw up and need a trip to the mental health institute if I continue.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.