Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing appears when I click on the shop page, website doesn't seem to work? Is it some sex toys or else?

Anna dancing starter pack: awkwardly wave your hands around in the air whilst trying not to look at the camera
don't forget the weird faces with the open mouth and walking around while attempting to be Shakira with your hips.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anna’s friend posted this story on instagram, and the guy here is anna’s partner which she used to share on her jetsetbabe account... apparently she is still with her old partner, not a new one
B1BEB327-4F2F-4793-B988-BDC71C87B22B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
don't forget the weird faces with the open mouth and walking around while attempting to be Shakira with your hips.
Whatever work she’s having done on her face she needs to stop it - she looks very deformed which is even more pronounced when she’s in photos with other people.
No I’m not against plastic surgery and but whatever she’s having done is a botched job and is not tastefully done

Whatever work she’s having done on her face she needs to stop it - she looks very deformed which is even more pronounced when she’s in photos with other people.
No I’m not against plastic surgery and but whatever she’s having done is a botched job and is not tastefully done
Totally agree with you and it’s ageing her too

Reactions: 5
anna’s friend posted this story on instagram, and the guy here is anna’s partner which she used to share on her jetsetbabe account... apparently she is still with her old partner, not a new one View attachment 221049
OMG, I thought you girls were joking when you said she was dancing on the table... What kind of barbarian does this?

On another note: I found out she did meet a SoA student :)

IDK if she is part of the stalker group.

This is another one of her students:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
anna’s friend posted this story on instagram, and the guy here is anna’s partner which she used to share on her jetsetbabe account... apparently she is still with her old partner, not a new one View attachment 221049
it makes sense when you watch her old videos shared on here and map up the timeline with those instagram photos- she was going back and forth to Geneva in early 2018 so it had to be the same guy.

Mystery solved.

OMG, I thought you girls were joking when you said she was dancing on the table... What kind of barbarian does this?

On another note: I found out she did meet a SoA student :)

IDK if she is part of the stalker group.

I stalked the student that met up with Anna and she dresses way better than Anna. Anna should learn from her lol.

Also, I watched Anna's stories and that's a covid outbreak waiting to happen.

When I think about it, I wonder if her bf put his foot down and made her stop showing him and delete the old videos. I am SURE he was getting bombarded on linkedin and other communication channels and I am sure he got VERY annoyed. I can only imagine the sort of messages he would get.

Reactions: 4
I stalked the student that met up with Anna and she dresses way better than Anna. Anna should learn from her lol.

Also, I watched Anna's stories and that's a covid outbreak waiting to happen.
honestly lmaoooo, at the beginning dancers were dancing with masks on but what difference does it make there were no social distancing at all

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE] This is another one of her students:

[/QUOTE]

Is this woman serious?! So her boyfriend brings in the finances and she also expects him to maintain the house and do housework? And since he doesn’t he has lost value and she is looking for another guy asap? How can you use people like this, she is a sick person really. Is this the behaviour Anna is encouraging, waw.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

[/QUOTE]

Is this woman serious?! So her boyfriend brings in the finances and she also expects him to maintain the house and do housework? And since he doesn’t he has lost value and she is looking for another guy asap? How can you use people like this, she is a sick person really. Is this the behaviour Anna is encouraging, waw.
[/QUOTE]
The suggestions in response are what shocked me much. Are sugar daddies just the new norm 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
The suggestions in response are what shocked me much. Are sugar daddies just the new norm 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm so disgusted by this. I hated being provided for to the extent that I was by my ex (allowance, expensive dates & trips) because I knew I couldn't contribute equally and wasn't going to be able to for quite some time. But when I was briefly the breadwinner in that relationship when working abroad and he was a student still, I did this same for him. When the situation was reversed and he went from student to 6 figures overnight and I went from earning to being a student again, you can bet I wanted to at least help keep his house clean when I was at his and I did so much of his admin for him as well because I felt that bad about the imbalance.
Baffles me that someone would want to be that unequal and that spoiled.

When I think about it, I wonder if her bf put his foot down and made her stop showing him and delete the old videos. I am SURE he was getting bombarded on linkedin and other communication channels and I am sure he got VERY annoyed. I can only imagine the sort of messages he would get.
No, the poster of that Zervoscorfu actually had an argument with Anna in another one of his stories about him not being allowed by Anna to post instagram stories or pics with this friend (Anna's BF). Its on 14-15 of this thread.

Reactions: 2
Very very obvious what Anna’s game plan is. Make as much money as she can shilling this scam of a course of hers. Invest the money she makes into some other side business and make her money that way. The only thing her man is providing her is a small amount of pocket money and covering her food and rent.

Oh she’s getting rich alright, but it ain’t rich from any man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.