Anna Bey - School of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend Karim is also a private banker in Switzerland but he has a public Instagram account and she tags his insta account a lot in her stories

Reactions: 6
She said he can’t film him because he’s a private banker..
She used to film and interview him lots. If she wants to maintain her privacy she shouldn’t keep filming and tagging her friends and looking lovingly at another man and plastering another man all over her Instagram. It’s all very distasteful.

Reactions: 8
However, she isn't really lying when she says she is Swedish. She has Swedish citizenship, and lived in Stockholm from early childhood until her early 20s. She is Finnish/Estonian by ethnicity, but can speak Swedish fluently (if you find her old blogs you know what I'm talking about).

I agree that she hides her origins to avoid negative Eastern European stereotypes, but I also don't think it's fair to act as if she has no right to claim she is Swedish.

This leads us to the deeper question: At what point does someone earn the right to claim that they are a certain nationality? Do they have to be born there? Have blood relatives from there? Speak the language? Live there more than ten years?

This. I don't want to defend Anna but when she says she's Swedish, she's Swedish. She has a Swedish passport. Ethnically, she is not Swedish but officially, she's not wrong when she says she's Swedish. A lot of my non-white friends and I (and even those who are white but immigrated here) identify as being from this country even though most of us weren't born here. Most of us grew up here and are familiar with the culture and customs here, and therefore, identify as being from this country and not our motherland.
I'm not sure about Anna cause I don't know her personally, but since she grew up in Sweden, she may feel more culturally connected to Sweden. She might not identify as Estonian or Finnish because she didn't spend a long time there.

As for your question, I think there can be 2 main ways
1. Passport: you hold citizenship in that country. Therefore, you are officially of that nationality.
2. Culturally: you spent a long time in that country so you have grown accustomed to it's culture and way of life. You feel like you can relate to the culture there than of your motherland.

Anyway, I think it's really up to the individual. It's based on their experiences and their identity. Who are we to guard what nationality someone identifies at.
As for Anna's non-Swedish accent when she speaks English, it is pretty weird. Maybe she picked up the accent from her mom?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said he can’t film him because he’s a private banker..
That's such a lame excuse, my boyfriend is a banker and a quite a high ranking one (an MD of one of the big banks with a big team working under him), her excuses are BS. Poor guy, I don't know how Anna tricked him!

And my boyfriend goes to a lot of panels and conventions as a guest speaker and has been published and interviewed about his area of expertise, so I call BS on Anna's reason for keeping him private.

Reactions: 9
Here you all go, almost everything :) I still have some golden bars left.

Youtube playlist:

https://imgur.com/a/UEOiTYN
https://imgur.com/a/1Xd2gRm
https://imgur.com/a/drY7aUp

Get a backup if you want to keep access to it :D
Hope you have back ups of those videos in case she gets them removed as they are an absolute gold mine, so juicy 😉

I absolutely loved on the second video how she said she can be honest and open so much because it’s a closed group, now they’re for public viewing lmao. The story about Mel B trying to acquire her for a threesome was particularly good, bet the Daily Mail would rub their hands in glee if they caught wind of that compared to the usual matchmaker crap she sells them. The fact that she even stated Seeking Arrangement as a dating site says it all 🥴

I do have to admit I find her likeable while watching her. If she came out and said I’m a gold digger, and I’ve worked my way up to a nice middle class lifestyle, I’d be fine. The bit I don’t like about her is the smoke and mirrors and charging ridiculous amounts to women who think she’s a way higher status than she is.

Reactions: 8
The transcript of the video of Anna and Anna's bf arguing over the friend not being allowed to post about Anna's bf

Anna's BF friend: "you're not going to be in the picture mate, I'm so sorry you're not going to be in my instagram, you know I'm forbidden to put my friend on instagram"

Anna (interrupting him): Of course, and don't say it's your friend that you're forbidden and its about that he's a private person"

Anna's BF friend: Oh did I say something...

I'm guessing Anna isn't well liked by her bf's friends

Reactions: 7
Hope you have back ups of those videos in case she gets them removed as they are an absolute gold mine, so juicy 😉

I absolutely loved on the second video how she said she can be honest and open so much because it’s a closed group, now they’re for public viewing lmao. The story about Mel B trying to acquire her for a threesome was particularly good, bet the Daily Mail would rub their hands in glee if they caught wind of that compared to the usual matchmaker crap she sells them. The fact that she even stated Seeking Arrangement as a dating site says it all 🥴

I do have to admit I find her likeable while watching her. If she came out and said I’m a gold digger, and I’ve worked my way up to a nice middle class lifestyle, I’d be fine. The bit I don’t like about her is the smoke and mirrors and charging ridiculous amounts to women who think she’s a way higher status than she is.
Scroll to the bottom of this, there is a write-up about SA from her somewhere:

I encourage everyone to take back-up, google drive has one from me thanks to the person leaking them. I know they are on the case of removing them thanks to some notif from YT :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

AS I've said before this Russian/Estonian scammer was actually quite nice when I first met her. When she was down to earth and acknowledged her humble status, she was fine. It's the delusions of grandeur that made her vile, in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
AS I've said before this Russian/Estonian scammer was actually quite nice when I first met her. When she was down to earth and acknowledged her humble status, she was fine. It's the delusions of grandeur that made her vile, in my opinion.
You can definitely tell how people get sucked in.

I think it just amplified who she always has been: "Now I am finally in a position to act like I want to!" I've seen that a little too often. Back then she saw everyone as higher status than her, and everyone had something she wanted. Now her view has shifted to her being the superior and the she is finally showing her true colors.

Reactions: 11
I think it just amplified who she always has been: "Now I am finally in a position to act like I want to!" I've seen that a little too often. Back then she saw everyone as higher status than her, and everyone had something she wanted. Now her view has shifted to her being the superior and the she is finally showing her true colors.
Probably true. But really she was so much more likeable in those earlier videos. And much more straightforward about what she wants - how she wants to grow her business and have family life - and being 34 I would imagine that she needs to seriously start thinking about that family piece. She definitely achieved her material goals in life - but it is clear that the family part she wanted back then is lacking. I am sure she imagined (or 'affirmed with LOA' lol) she would be married by 34, and probably pregnant.

The material things will only provide temporary satisfaction - the good part of me does hope she puts her actual happiness first.

Reactions: 3
Scroll to the bottom of this, there is a write-up about SA from her somewhere:

I encourage everyone to take back-up, google drive has one from me thanks to the person leaking them. I know they are on the case of removing them thanks to some notif from YT :)
she must be stupid

in images 15-16-17 she talks about a random man approaching and giving her his business card. but she forgot to blur out his position in the company. it literally took me 5 minutes to find out who he is. imagine if someone went and tried to ruin his reputation and/or family using this info, all because she decided to brag about this to her students

also i though it was hilarious that one of her students (image 27) put her in the same level as amal clooney and michelle obama. the delusion is REAL.

the hypocrisy jumps out again at image 46 when she talks about how she browses the Zara website every week. but in her videos she tells her students that its a tacky brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
she must be stupid

in images 15-16-17 she talks about a random man approaching and giving her his business card. but she forgot to blur out his position in the company. it literally took me 5 minutes to find out who he is. imagine if someone went and tried to ruin his reputation and/or family using this info, all because she decided to brag about this to her students

also i though it was hilarious that one of her students (image 27) put her in the same level as amal clooney and michelle obama. the delusion is REAL.

the hypocrisy jumps out again at image 46 when she talks about how she browses the Zara website every week. but in her videos she tells her students that its a tacky brand.
all her stuff pre-course was from fast-fashion.
The place where she received the card was over-run by SoA students for some time afterwards QAQ, IDK if that was the guy or if it was someone else. But I was also told by staff, that Anna got a scolding from a guy, because she shared the info of him approaching her along with contact details with her students. Poor guy got spammed down with offers from her students

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Somebody overdid it on the filters AND the fillers

Now that's a load of botox and an eyebrow lift if I've ever seen one 🤡
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 8.00.00 PM.png

• Haha
How do i save these YouTube videos, does anyone know?

Oh no deleted already? :(

Last edited:
How do i save these YouTube videos, does anyone know?

Oh no deleted already? :(
use this link, you save the youtube playlist on your account by clicking on the list item on the top right, or if you open the video on another tab the other videos will show up too

use this link, you save the youtube playlist on your account by clicking on the list item on the top right

If you only do that they will be deleted once deleted from YT just search online for a service to download YT videos.

Reactions: 1
Yup that's what I actually was asking but worded it wrong- will look up a YouTube video downloader. Thank you!

Yup that's what I actually was asking but worded it wrong- will look up a YouTube video downloader. Thank you!
If you only do that they will be deleted once deleted from YT just search online for a service to download YT videos.
oh i didnt understand! i think you can still save videos on the wayback machine so that they stay on the internet forever

its such a shame because while watching the old videos she kind of seemed like a nice person. way more likeable than whatever she has turned into these days (and with her real accent too!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.