Anna Bey #8 School of Affluence - Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pinkgrind you come across a little smug and condescending. The type of attitude that pressurises women to marry the wrong man. Societal pressure. I don’t think “everyone” looks down on these “desperate” women, I think other smugly married women do.

Also, what you seem to be saying is you tried all these and when it didn’t work you went for a “normal” guy and left London?

Reactions: 6
@Vicquy
You said you are in Geneva but I didn't understandthe gossip you were trying to spill. Can you explain?
I live in CH but not in Geneva. Like what I said, I want to be discreet here.

All I can say: She’s bad for business & I don’t want to be associated with her.

I had to cut ties with someone who’s following her (1 influencer; 2 young naïve women).

That’s all. My lips are sealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Pinkgrind you come across a little smug and condescending. The type of attitude that pressurises women to marry the wrong man. Societal pressure. I don’t think “everyone” looks down on these “desperate” women, I think other smugly married women do.

Also, what you seem to be saying is you tried all these and when it didn’t work you went for a “normal” guy and left London?
not smug at all just letting other women learn not to waste their time with this scene. My husband is wealthy and not “normal”. What I’m trying to say is when I dropped all of that, exactly what I wanted came to me. So follow these advices is wrong.

Reactions: 12

Yeah her whole posts seem like a humble brag. We don't need your life story in order to understand that Anna's tactics are horrible advice. Her own life she leads is proof enough.

To get back to Anna: I really think she is a lost cause when it comes to fashion. Her scam course has opened new doors to accessing many more designers than the usual Zara + H&M. Her lack of options before helped her not make so many poor outfit choices. (The Chanel beanie, the ugly vacation dresses). Just because something is designer or made from non-synthetic material doesn't mean it looks good.

Reactions: 15
not smug at all just letting other women learn not to waste their time with this scene. My husband is wealthy and not “normal”. What I’m trying to say is when I dropped all of that, exactly what I wanted came to me. So follow these advices is wrong.
Why you don't work? Do you have a degree?

Reactions: 3
Dear Ladies,

Let me ask you this question: Did she achieved something in life?

Nothing.
Zilch.

Reactions: 5

For some reason I have trouble believing you. I’m not sure why.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aija is talking about how the move was "easy"....

I wonder why she really home and still has yet to unpack. Aija if you're reading we won't believe anything until there's photographic proof!

She isn't fooling anyone by doing a podcast instead of a house tour 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
For some reason I have trouble believing you. I’m not sure why.
you don’t have to. As I’ve stated, I have lived the life Anna glamorises and was part of the circle she discusses in London so I am sharing firsthand experience.

As we get older we learn, move on and what was goals for a girl in her early 20’s changes over time. Anna is still in a stage of those days and has none of the trapping of success a woman of her age would lean towards.

However, she is a brilliant digital marketeer, which I commend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Pinkgrind 's
story sounds exactly like mine and many Inner Circle members. Except for the Middle Eastern husband part. I wouldn't dream of marrying an Arab man. Look at the Sheikh of Dubai and the current hell his wife is going through. She had to resort to sleeping with her bodyguard

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her story sounds exactly like mine and many Inner Circle members. Except for the Middle Eastern husband part. I wouldn't dream of marrying an Arab man. Look at the Sheikh of Dubai and the current hell his wife is going through. She had to resort to sleeping with her bodyguard
100% a huge risk, heard many horror stories! I honestly wouldn’t recommend it either but I’m muslim and half arab myself so it was kind of expected lol

anyone who has been connected to this little world in London (which is what it is) will know I am totally legit in what I’m saying.

Reactions: 10
Off topic:

I would highly recommend this Netflix series: Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich (see screenshot; 4 episodes)

A lot of young naive girls fall into this kind of sex trade. It makes me wonder if Aija Räty aka Anna Bey started like this?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Btw, she was looking for a photographer a year ago for a cheap price. :ROFLMAO: Oopss. hahahaha
Well, she had a Swedish friend in London who'd photograph her for free so that doesn't surprise me. What do you know about the price? Was she trying to bargain with someone?

Elegant name for a freaking mannequin! She must be trolling at this point, I don't believe it
She is slowly unraveling. We knew she had psychological problems but there's the proof.

She's back to her usual today:

Taking pics of other people's Christmas trees (in this case the Fairmont Hotel's)

Also note she never cooks, when most affluent women are preparing Sunday lunch at home, she has to go to a restaurant alone...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mmmmm. Her new video is out. I am torn between two fashion references - 90s pop star outfit (spice girls) or hooker style. I am quite into these references - is it just my imaginative mind, or is it super easy to read her trying to be original but ending up looking like a cowboy a la russe?

Reactions: 10
I am sure Switzerland has gone back into lockdown and Germany is about to go into another lockdown, so I'm sure most restaurants or places to be seen aren't open (I am going off news sites, I don't know the full situation in Switzerland in case I'm wrong)

Reactions: 5
Her new video..., I refuse to watch but “Never Say this to Him”? Like how she suggests having him take you shopping on first dates and saying “I’d love to have xxxx but I can’t afford it”.... thirsty wench.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.