Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why I Believe Anna Bey’s Luxury Goods Are Fake
TLDR; Anna Bey’s fashion sense doesn’t match the $100k worth of her collection, she doesn’t have a car, “kept wife” attitude, or appreciate the value of her items. Anna Bey uses fake goods as a marketing gimmick since her “Kelly” collection indicates establishment, great wealth and well managed finances, convincing her followers of her “millionaire” lifestyle. If Anna’s bags were authentic, they would be in very bad shape from how she handles them.
EE14A08E-0F5C-41DC-8EFC-DE6BBC4B2DC2.jpeg

Anna Bey claims to lead a life of affluence, brought forth by LOA and her marriage, when these items were manifested by Western Union payments, crossing international lines, and triple AAA qualifications.
Anna is the type of lady that orders her online catalogs from highest to lowest price, thinking it correlates to prestige and higher status.
F1525DC0-0D60-4D09-8C72-00A770D2F6CB.jpeg
I’d love for the Tattle ladies to chime in on my thoughts. I read through some of the most liked posts on Anna before I posted this, so you may see repeated points throughout as they confirmed my points.
Lastly, I am not against replica bags, since I’ve had (albeit bad quality) ones before, but Tattle is against replica bags being used to deceive and scam Anna’s fans & followers. I’m sorry if some of my points are redundant or require more clarity. If you find any of my points wrong or contradicting, PLEASE add your input.

My biggest cause of doubt is:
  • Anna Bey brings these luxury goods to every occasion, and poorly complement her clothing. First of all, Anna rarely takes pictures of her goods up close. Anna always takes pictures of her goods from a distance, sideways to deceive you because it’s difficult to detect authenticity if the picture is in low to moderate definition. Fortunately, I’m a stickler for solving problems and Anna’s not that intelligent or insightful.
Why do I doubt Anna’s goods' authenticity so strongly??
FIRST, a highly valued woman like Anna who emphasizes luxurious living would have her collection under lock and key, likely insured, and maintained incessantly. THESE GOODS ARE PRICED ASTRONOMICALLY!! No reasonable person would display these pieces haphazardly.

I take my vintage Louis Vuitton bags out to nice restaurants rarely, not shopping, not when I’m going to be doing a lot of walking, low risk of damaging it at school or trying on clothes because I don’t want to be a target or greatly damage my goods, since I care about them no matter how fair their condition is. I bought them vintage for under $200 each due to their condition, and I can’t wait to get them repaired so they’ll look like the day the 1st owner unboxed them. If I carried my vintage bags, if they were like new again, like Anna’s they would deteriorate very easily.

If I had an Hermes bag, it wouldn’t be out of its box unless I wanted to look at it b/c I don’t have a climate controlled closet or optimal dust protection. Even then, I would have a picture on my phone so I wouldn’t cause damage by constantly taking it out.

SECOND, a highly valued woman like Anna would’ve recommended SA (shopping associate/assistant) for locations she shops in. For an egotistical woman, she would’ve had tons of pictures of the bags in store, having scarves tied on, being picked up from the cleaners or handbag spa, etc. and tags of her assistants in Hermes, Chanel, Yves St. Laurent, everywhere; yet, radio silence.

THIRD, the conditions Anna displays her bags in are dirty, dusty, “common” and uncontrolled!! Anna doesn’t worry about damaging these bags because they can be replaced affordably to retain perfection, and the material is harder, even if the factory says it’s 1:1 with the real thing.
64762B0D-B6B2-47A3-854E-E3E5CF380D84.jpeg

A scratch, nick, smell or deep stain will greatly depreciate these bags! I’d sniffle/shed a tear if I accidentally dropped my dark colored/light colored Coach bags, but I’m crying if I dropped my Speedy 25 on the ground, since it’s in the best condition out of my collection. It wouldn’t be worn again until it goes to the purse hospital ☹!

Even if Anna wasn’t planning on selling her bags, “High Society” and Affluent Women (they’re another species, I know) would assume she’s another [dumb] witch that believes money grows on trees so she doesn’t take care of her goods, reckless/ungrateful with her/her husband’s money, and lazy. Even the “ditziest unappreciative” girl Anna’s against wouldn’t be so careless, and if she didn’t feel like she’d treat her bags properly, she’d swallow her pride for a Coach or Michael Kors.

Nothing will devalue these brands faster than being shown in publicly accessed places, on a poorly dressed person, on less than pristine furniture or venues, and worn constantly, so that’s why they’re replicas.

FINALLY, it’s dangerous and unrealistic to carry luxury goods daily even in the safest, most affluent countries and communities. Wearing both fake and authentic bags can greatly increase your chances of being mugged, kidnapped, murdered, etc. due to the fact you’re broadcasting your net worth, bank account, social standing, and how unaware you are outside your “bubble” to display these items in public. At the same time, Anna is probably not worried about losing these items since she has a vendor to replace these bags at an affordable cost and they aren’t real, so why treat them well?

The luxury goods Anna carries, if they were authentic, should only be showcased behind a glass, private “no photography allowed” events, Anna’s face blurred out due to privacy concerns, or with the dust bags on and in the box on her shelf in a climate controlled room. Dust particles, humidity, weird conditions and smells will destroy these bags over time. Anna hasn’t posted herself cleaning any of these bags once, which indicates to me that they’re replicas that don’t need cleaning or aren’t valuable enough to pretend.

1. The Light Blue “Chanel”
E13B653A-7619-4DE3-BD98-3703756DB6E5.jpeg
EB272598-6AF3-4774-BCF6-B0C38A0A2619.jpeg
0B8DD7B2-76CB-456E-82A5-BE4C0C85EA7B.jpeg
CCC508D2-11FF-48DF-A53B-7139DD5E0A65.jpeg

This light blue “Chanel mini flap bag” has been through hell and back, and it changes moods per picture. Anna Bey wore this bag hiking, stuffed it in a seat holder on an Easyjet, and overall in odd places. I know I treated my replica “LV” bags like tit since their material is “hardy”, but I’d never toss my real ones or wear them every single day.
C1AC6A6F-D3F8-4B46-848F-028F528F88C8.jpeg

I had trouble finding this bag online, because the blue and # of diamonds were in between mini and medium.
For the $4,200-4,700 value, she’s beaten the hell out of it and it should be damaged from various surfaces, hiking, being styled with ugly outfits, etc. when it should be preserved as much as possible, with the sensitive color + material. This bag is the cost of a used car in below average condition.

This color appears difficult to purchase, and for it’s status, it’s weird she never showed the box, unboxing, Chanel shopping bag, revealed her SA, shopping location, privately viewed more bags, recorded the process, etc. which gives me confirmation this bag is a replica since Anna loves to post luxurious activities.

2. Numerous “Hermes” handbags
Hermes handbags are known as “lifetime investments” due to their price commonly being higher than store bought Kelly and Birkins.
Anna Bey is confident in her “Hermes Kelly”’s passing the lie detector test because, what desperate person would fake a Kelly bag or in Anna’s thoughts of(in clearer English), “this bag costs too much to be faked, and anyone who affords a Kelly would never carry a fake in public.”

Anna’s “Hermes” collection would fool her youngest fans, like I was, that she’s as successful in marriage and business as she claims since I’ve seen Hermes bags on celebrities and out of reach for even the most well known people.
It’s a ruse to gain subscribers as fast as possible and convince them to invest their hard earned money. Anna’s “Hermes” collection would fool her oldest fans, since the prestige indicates establishment, elegance, well managed finances and maturity.
FF035529-A230-4DEF-B86A-F24055FF0FEB.jpeg

Since Anna chose to go overboard with her “collection” too soon without showing an ounce of car or home, I strongly doubt their authenticity. No one who worked hard for their money and marriage would spend money so recklessly unless they’re scamming.
4D4B8828-F581-457C-B4D9-4D592B63494B.jpeg

Hermes Kelly’s are very difficult to purchase in store as you have to increase your rapport with the brand over time.
Even if Anna bought these bags on an online marketplace, such as eBay, a strict vendor may vet her storage area and interview her beforehand. Even if Anna won the lottery and leveled up to a millionairess, online merchants would tell her to kick rocks and wait for an offer from trustworthy buyers.
7BC7A671-ACDF-483F-A957-729A3C79D1E2.jpeg

They might tell her to buy their “lower end” products first, but a reputable vendor would never sell a new person bags in uncommon colorways, since what if she or her husband turned out to be fraudulent and they took criminal money??
Plus, Anna Bey’s not known as a fashionista or fashionable so she still wouldn’t have access to uncommon colorways or ones reputable buyers have expressed interest in.

This is a rough estimate of the color, model + material of the bags, plus the approximate USD [& used] price of Anna’s Hermes collection:
  • Hermes Kelly 25 Sellier Rouge Garance Togo Leather = $14,732
  • Hermes Kelly Nata Off White Pochette Swift = $28,500
  • Hermes Kelly Bleu Frida Swift with Palladium Hardware 25 = $18,610
  • Hermes Kelly Mini II Bag Gold Epsom with Gold Hardware 20 = $32,310
  • Total = $94,152/4: 23,538 average per bag
An elegant woman with a $100,000+ collection of Hermes products would never wear her handbags recklessly or out of place, plus with disastrous clothing. A smart, affluent and elegant woman wouldn’t spend money like wildfire. The zaniest elegant outfits would make fashion sense, but Anna continues to fall below the mark considerably w/ too small clothing, low quality, poor material and clashing undertones. I’m not going to compare Anna’s fashion to trendy fashion with “Hermes”, because they’re 2 very different pathways & Anna said she’s not into “fast fashun”. Anna’s continuous fashion disasters reminds me of early high school, where I’d carry obvious replica stuff but my outfits also didn’t match the supposed price value or prestige.

An elegant budget queen’s outfit wouldn’t crash and burn so badly, especially for a woman who markets herself as a socialite for a lot of money. Anna can’t comprehend the dollar value of what she carries without TV [shows] telling her.

In my opinion, these are the worst fakes b/c of her home living, lack of private transportation, outfit choice, basic jewelry, lack of creativity in appearance (hair,makeup, nails, no fashion risks, ) and not being seen with other “Hermes women” in public and on private social media profiles. Elegant laydeez, ANNA DOESN’T HAVE A CAR OR ELSE SHE WOULD’VE SHOWED IT ALREADY!!!

Influencers don’t count, even though she’s an influencer. The # of Hermes bags she owns doesn’t correlate with her attitude, [humble] transparency, lack of wealth expression, educational values, and an unclear story for her job. Importantly, Anna does not appreciate fashion, only fashion names which is very visible in her posts. If a Fashion Nova style outfit was actually Dior, Anna would wear it like it’s going out of style.
  • If Anna was a kept wife who didn’t want a job, she would still have a paid income stream that’d allow her to invest in herself, such as selling the bags or clothing she didn’t wear any longer.
  • If Anna was a kept wife who wanted to become an elegance “expert” seriously, she would have a physical location in her home country.
    • If Anna was a real kept wife, she would’ve never called herself an expert since 1 certification under your belt doesn’t make you know it all. If Anna called herself an expert in 20 years, that would be adequate, but even then her knowledge fine living & expensive goods would remind her to emphasize she’s a European based etiquette teacher, so her tips do not apply internationally [but I’ll try to work with you.], and her prices wouldn’t be so high due to ongoing experience building, plus her knowledge wouldn’t equal the expertise and know-how of an etiquette school. That would be an insult and thievery of her potential clients, when money is precious.
  • If Anna was a kept wife that didn’t want a physical location, she would scout for clients in her neighborhood & surrounding areas, and even advertise herself as a traveling elegance teacher.

Anna’s demeanor and need to own multiple uncommon colors of Hermes Kellys tell us she’s in a rush to elevate her social status, and misinformed about the process of obtaining status symbols, plus the status symbols themselves. This is an example of immaturity in conjuring high priced goods, and a poor way of managing money. If I was a woman in her community looking in, I’d assume she’s looking for a way to get rid of bad money quickly, or cooking up a scheme since none of my neighbors act as such.

The speed Anna showed off her bags is concerning. No box, unboxing, dustbag, Hermes receipt or big shopping bags? This stands out greatly due to how fast she shows off fine living to her followers.
Fake, cheapskate affluent women who can’t afford the box, dust bag and certificate of “authenticity” don’t have any proof of authenticity, and she doesn’t want the packaging to be scrutinized, so she went without.

Anna stocked up on Hermes Kelly’s quickly because Hermes bags themselves indicate the climax of establishment in Girl World since the Kelly bag is what the elefant princess Grace Kelly carried, equating to Anna Bey being an elegantly made, fashionable woman like Grace Kelly.
If Anna Bey had a visible, successful anonymous husband, the Hermes Kelly would have demonstrated how successful, loving and lengths he’d go for making his woman happy.
12599257-8BD0-4E96-9C59-4F1C1E6EA0C3.jpeg

If these “Hermes” bags were authentic, an affluent, egotistical woman like Anna Bey would’ve shown her bags down to grain and their packaging. It’s not egotistical or snobby to show off your purses, but Anna Bey’s behaviors are atypical and suspicious for a woman with numerous high priced goods.

Random colors of Anna’s “Hermes” bags do not match her aura. Even if Anna collected common colored Hermes bags out of love for class, simplicity, and hobby, her lifestyle and closet would envision that. Anna’s “Hermes” collection is all over the place, with pricing and the odd places she fashions them, which gives me the indication they’re fake. Anna’s tit eating grin when carrying these bags makes me believe her “Hermes” goods are fake.

Finally, the cockiest influencer or society woman will quickly drop the act when they find out their materialistic attitude doesn’t make them friends [in high society]. Even though there are mean girl groups and cliques everywhere, an elegant, high society woman wouldn’t fall for gossip or tape measuring competitions.
4. ANNA’S HERMES BAGS ARE FAKE/DUPES/REPLICAS!!
Anna Bey believes tagging Hermes on her posts will feign authenticity since, who would tag Hermes on a fake product? Hermes isn’t going to DM or leave a message on your post saying your product is fake so it’s a win-win for her. To her followers, they’ll strongly believe her handbags are real since wealthy women aren’t afraid to advertise back to the brand that verifies their prestige and Hermes wouldn’t expose her.
D06567B5-2522-4163-AD39-B3B1074B4E06.jpeg

• Anna Bey doesn’t plug her vendor(s) and SAs. For an “Hermes” aficionado, she doesn’t have the basic OR a random collection of Hermes scarves.
  • Again, Anna goes out of her way to choose exclusive colors that are reserved for the highest priority clients, when Anna looks like the wannabe “affluent” woman that can’t even walk into the Hermes and buy a charm. Imagine how slighted Anna would be if (insert brand here: Michael Kors, monogrammed Louis Vuitton, gaudy, Coach, H&M, Zara) purse girl walked into Hermes in “not elegant” clothing and left with a handbag.

Anna’s “Hermes” goods are fakes/dupes/replicas/1:1s since the bags popped up in a short time, and once again, she never showed the buying process or unboxing. I know when I bought fake bags subsequently, they wouldn’t arrive at the same time, so I’d fashion a new bag every few weeks and months.
A6852555-7866-4736-A12E-3A98FB7FB0B8.jpeg

I believe the red Kelly with palladium hardware was borrowed, unless this was touched on otherwise. Please let me know,

4. Anna is a WAnnabey!
Anna is a liar and the picture definition of fake affluence. Anna Bey lacks the biggest factors for obtaining these luxury goods: relationships, rapport & reputation. Even though Anna tags other “Hermes” or luxury bag women in her posts, that’s minuscule to get into the door. Anna’s perspective for fake affluence is one of greed, selfishness, immaturity and hunger. Anna being a gaudy, fake rich woman is hypocritical for what she preaches.
DC3F7EC8-2AE7-4038-9DA9-93DC976D4BE1.jpeg

ElegantWOC, why are Anna’s fake luxury goods a big deal?
Anna’s fake luxury goods are a big deal since she’ll justify higher prices for her courses by the perceived value of her handbags.
Anna’s fake luxury goods are a big deal because her followers of all ages will be deceived since the perceived value adds to her online social status, reputation and bank account. Tattle and luxury good ladies, when have you seen someone jump from Louis Vuitton and Gucci to Hermes Kelly’s and a Birkin without showing their journey?
6D811F9A-D813-4FB2-A925-A7C863B04655.jpeg

Anna, wearing real designer with fake luxury goods doesn’t make them authentic.
I believe Anna allegedly sold her authentic, non-“Hermes” (like Gucci) purses in order to afford multiple replica “Hermes” bags and “Chanel”. If any of the “Hermes” bags shown are authentic, they are borrowed or rented.
From this:
3CFDB25A-1EA3-4B19-A877-9353104AE01E.jpeg
To this??
B20B47A5-699A-4FFA-B20E-4B4B21A70884.jpeg
0680CF9B-4E33-4F17-840A-EF4ADD85029E.jpeg
F309D499-51BC-47F8-91A5-19C9CAC791E0.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
TLDR; Anna Bey’s fashion sense doesn’t match the $100k worth of her collection, she doesn’t have a car, “kept wife” attitude, or appreciate the value of her items. Anna Bey uses fake goods as a marketing gimmick since her “Kelly” collection indicates establishment, great wealth and well managed finances, convincing her followers of her “millionaire” lifestyle. If Anna’s bags were authentic, they would be in very bad shape from how she handles them.
View attachment 2184923
Anna Bey claims to lead a life of affluence, brought forth by LOA and her marriage, when these items were manifested by Western Union payments, crossing international lines, and triple AAA qualifications.
Anna is the type of lady that orders her online catalogs from highest to lowest price, thinking it correlates to prestige and higher status. View attachment 2184851I’d love for the Tattle ladies to chime in on my thoughts. I read through some of the most liked posts on Anna before I posted this, so you may see repeated points throughout as they confirmed my points.
Lastly, I am not against replica bags, since I’ve had (albeit bad quality) ones before, but Tattle is against replica bags being used to deceive and scam Anna’s fans & followers. I’m sorry if some of my points are redundant or require more clarity. If you find any of my points wrong or contradicting, PLEASE add your input.

• Anna Bey brings these luxury goods to every occasion, and poorly complement her clothing. First of all, Anna rarely takes pictures of her goods up close. Anna always takes pictures of her goods from a distance, sideways to deceive you because it’s difficult to detect authenticity if the picture is in low to moderate definition. Fortunately, I’m a stickler for solving problems and Anna’s not that intelligent or insightful.
FIRST, a highly valued woman like Anna who emphasizes luxurious living would have her collection under lock and key, likely insured, and maintained incessantly. THESE GOODS ARE PRICED ASTRONOMICALLY!! No reasonable person would display these pieces haphazardly.

I take my vintage Louis Vuitton bags out to nice restaurants rarely, not shopping, not when I’m going to be doing a lot of walking, low risk of damaging it at school or trying on clothes because I don’t want to be a target or greatly damage my goods, since I care about them no matter how fair their condition is. I bought them vintage for under $200 each due to their condition, and I can’t wait to get them repaired so they’ll look like the day the 1st owner unboxed them. If I carried my vintage bags, if they were like new again, like Anna’s they would deteriorate very easily.

If I had an Hermes bag, it wouldn’t be out of its box unless I wanted to look at it b/c I don’t have a climate controlled closet or optimal dust protection. Even then, I would have a picture on my phone so I wouldn’t cause damage by constantly taking it out.

SECOND, a highly valued woman like Anna would’ve recommended SA (shopping associate/assistant) for locations she shops in. For an egotistical woman, she would’ve had tons of pictures of the bags in store, having scarves tied on, being picked up from the cleaners or handbag spa, etc. and tags of her assistants in Hermes, Chanel, Yves St. Laurent, everywhere; yet, radio silence.

THIRD, the conditions Anna displays her bags in are dirty, dusty, “common” and uncontrolled!! Anna doesn’t worry about damaging these bags because they can be replaced affordably to retain perfection, and the material is harder, even if the factory says it’s 1:1 with the real thing. View attachment 2184710
A scratch, nick, smell or deep stain will greatly depreciate these bags! I’d sniffle/shed a tear if I accidentally dropped my dark colored/light colored Coach bags, but I’m crying if I dropped my Speedy 25 on the ground, since it’s in the best condition out of my collection. It wouldn’t be worn again until it goes to the purse hospital ☹!

Even if Anna wasn’t planning on selling her bags, “High Society” and Affluent Women (they’re another species, I know) would assume she’s another [dumb] witch that believes money grows on trees so she doesn’t take care of her goods, reckless/ungrateful with her/her husband’s money, and lazy. Even the “ditziest unappreciative” girl Anna’s against wouldn’t be so careless, and if she didn’t feel like she’d treat her bags properly, she’d swallow her pride for a Coach or Michael Kors.

Nothing will devalue these brands faster than being shown in publicly accessed places, on a poorly dressed person, on less than pristine furniture or venues, and worn constantly, so that’s why they’re replicas.

FINALLY, it’s dangerous and unrealistic to carry luxury goods daily even in the safest, most affluent countries and communities. Wearing both fake and authentic bags can greatly increase your chances of being mugged, kidnapped, murdered, etc. due to the fact you’re broadcasting your net worth, bank account, social standing, and how unaware you are outside your “bubble” to display these items in public. At the same time, Anna is probably not worried about losing these items since she has a vendor to replace these bags at an affordable cost and they aren’t real, so why treat them well?

The luxury goods Anna carries, if they were authentic, should only be showcased behind a glass, private “no photography allowed” events, Anna’s face blurred out due to privacy concerns, or with the dust bags on and in the box on her shelf in a climate controlled room. Dust particles, humidity, weird conditions and smells will destroy these bags over time. Anna hasn’t posted herself cleaning any of these bags once, which indicates to me that they’re replicas that don’t need cleaning or aren’t valuable enough to pretend.

View attachment 2184683View attachment 2184684View attachment 2184686View attachment 2184687
This light blue “Chanel mini flap bag” has been through hell and back, and it changes moods per picture. Anna Bey wore this bag hiking, stuffed it in a seat holder on an Easyjet, and overall in odd places. I know I treated my replica “LV” bags like tit since their material is “hardy”, but I’d never toss my real ones or wear them every single day.
View attachment 2184831
I had trouble finding this bag online, because the blue and # of diamonds were in between mini and medium.
For the $4,200-4,700 value, she’s beaten the hell out of it and it should be damaged from various surfaces, hiking, being styled with ugly outfits, etc. when it should be preserved as much as possible, with the sensitive color + material. This bag is the cost of a used car in below average condition.

This color appears difficult to purchase, and for it’s status, it’s weird she never showed the box, unboxing, Chanel shopping bag, revealed her SA, shopping location, privately viewed more bags, recorded the process, etc. which gives me confirmation this bag is a replica since Anna loves to post luxurious activities.

Hermes handbags are known as “lifetime investments” due to their price commonly being higher than store bought Kelly and Birkins.
Anna Bey is confident in her “Hermes Kelly”’s passing the lie detector test because, what desperate person would fake a Kelly bag or in Anna’s thoughts of(in clearer English), “this bag costs too much to be faked, and anyone who affords a Kelly would never carry a fake in public.”

Anna’s “Hermes” collection would fool her youngest fans, like I was, that she’s as successful in marriage and business as she claims since I’ve seen Hermes bags on celebrities and out of reach for even the most well known people.
It’s a ruse to gain subscribers as fast as possible and convince them to invest their hard earned money. Anna’s “Hermes” collection would fool her oldest fans, since the prestige indicates establishment, elegance, well managed finances and maturity. View attachment 2184862
Since Anna chose to go overboard with her “collection” too soon without showing an ounce of car or home, I strongly doubt their authenticity. No one who worked hard for their money and marriage would spend money so recklessly unless they’re scamming.View attachment 2184838

Hermes Kelly’s are very difficult to purchase in store as you have to increase your rapport with the brand over time.
Even if Anna bought these bags on an online marketplace, such as eBay, a strict vendor may vet her storage area and interview her beforehand. Even if Anna won the lottery and leveled up to a millionairess, online merchants would tell her to kick rocks and wait for an offer from trustworthy buyers. View attachment 2184833
They might tell her to buy their “lower end” products first, but a reputable vendor would never sell a new person bags in uncommon colorways, since what if she or her husband turned out to be fraudulent and they took criminal money??
Plus, Anna Bey’s not known as a fashionista or fashionable so she still wouldn’t have access to uncommon colorways or ones reputable buyers have expressed interest in.

This is a rough estimate of the color, model + material of the bags, plus the approximate USD [& used] price of Anna’s Hermes collection:
An elegant woman with a $100,000+ collection of Hermes products would never wear her handbags recklessly or out of place, plus with disastrous clothing. A smart, affluent and elegant woman wouldn’t spend money like wildfire. The zaniest elegant outfits would make fashion sense, but Anna continues to fall below the mark considerably w/ too small clothing, low quality, poor material and clashing undertones. I’m not going to compare Anna’s fashion to trendy fashion with “Hermes”, because they’re 2 very different pathways & Anna said she’s not into “fast fashun”. Anna’s continuous fashion disasters reminds me of early high school, where I’d carry obvious replica stuff but my outfits also didn’t match the supposed price value or prestige.

An elegant budget queen’s outfit wouldn’t crash and burn so badly, especially for a woman who markets herself as a socialite for a lot of money. Anna can’t comprehend the dollar value of what she carries without TV [shows] telling her.

In my opinion, these are the worst fakes b/c of her home living, lack of private transportation, outfit choice, basic jewelry, lack of creativity in appearance (hair,makeup, nails, no fashion risks, ) and not being seen with other “Hermes women” in public and on private social media profiles. Elegant laydeez, ANNA DOESN’T HAVE A CAR OR ELSE SHE WOULD’VE SHOWED IT ALREADY!!!

Influencers don’t count, even though she’s an influencer. The # of Hermes bags she owns doesn’t correlate with her attitude, [humble] transparency, lack of wealth expression, educational values, and an unclear story for her job. Importantly, Anna does not appreciate fashion, only fashion names which is very visible in her posts. If a Fashion Nova style outfit was actually Dior, Anna would wear it like it’s going out of style.
  • If Anna was a kept wife who didn’t want a job, she would still have a paid income stream that’d allow her to invest in herself, such as selling the bags or clothing she didn’t wear any longer.
  • If Anna was a kept wife who wanted to become an elegance “expert” seriously, she would have a physical location in her home country.
    • If Anna was a real kept wife, she would’ve never called herself an expert since 1 certification under your belt doesn’t make you know it all. If Anna called herself an expert in 20 years, that would be adequate, but even then her knowledge fine living & expensive goods would remind her to emphasize she’s a European based etiquette teacher, so her tips do not apply internationally [but I’ll try to work with you.], and her prices wouldn’t be so high due to ongoing experience building, plus her knowledge wouldn’t equal the expertise and know-how of an etiquette school. That would be an insult and thievery of her potential clients, when money is precious.
  • If Anna was a kept wife that didn’t want a physical location, she would scout for clients in her neighborhood & surrounding areas, and even advertise herself as a traveling elegance teacher.

Anna’s demeanor and need to own multiple uncommon colors of Hermes Kellys tell us she’s in a rush to elevate her social status, and misinformed about the process of obtaining status symbols, plus the status symbols themselves. This is an example of immaturity in conjuring high priced goods, and a poor way of managing money. If I was a woman in her community looking in, I’d assume she’s looking for a way to get rid of bad money quickly, or cooking up a scheme since none of my neighbors act as such.

The speed Anna showed off her bags is concerning. No box, unboxing, dustbag, Hermes receipt or big shopping bags? This stands out greatly due to how fast she shows off fine living to her followers.
Fake, cheapskate affluent women who can’t afford the box, dust bag and certificate of “authenticity” don’t have any proof of authenticity, and she doesn’t want the packaging to be scrutinized, so she went without.

Anna stocked up on Hermes Kelly’s quickly because Hermes bags themselves indicate the climax of establishment in Girl World since the Kelly bag is what the elefant princess Grace Kelly carried, equating to Anna Bey being an elegantly made, fashionable woman like Grace Kelly.
If Anna Bey had a visible, successful anonymous husband, the Hermes Kelly would have demonstrated how successful, loving and lengths he’d go for making his woman happy.
View attachment 2184890
If these “Hermes” bags were authentic, an affluent, egotistical woman like Anna Bey would’ve shown her bags down to grain and their packaging. It’s not egotistical or snobby to show off your purses, but Anna Bey’s behaviors are atypical and suspicious for a woman with numerous high priced goods.

Random colors of Anna’s “Hermes” bags do not match her aura. Even if Anna collected common colored Hermes bags out of love for class, simplicity, and hobby, her lifestyle and closet would envision that. Anna’s “Hermes” collection is all over the place, with pricing and the odd places she fashions them, which gives me the indication they’re fake. Anna’s tit eating grin when carrying these bags makes me believe her “Hermes” goods are fake.

Finally, the cockiest influencer or society woman will quickly drop the act when they find out their materialistic attitude doesn’t make them friends [in high society]. Even though there are mean girl groups and cliques everywhere, an elegant, high society woman wouldn’t fall for gossip or tape measuring competitions.
Anna Bey believes tagging Hermes on her posts will feign authenticity since, who would tag Hermes on a fake product? Hermes isn’t going to DM or leave a message on your post saying your product is fake so it’s a win-win for her. To her followers, they’ll strongly believe her handbags are real since wealthy women aren’t afraid to advertise back to the brand that verifies their prestige and Hermes wouldn’t expose her.View attachment 2184894

• Anna Bey doesn’t plug her vendor(s) and SAs. For an “Hermes” aficionado, she doesn’t have the basic OR a random collection of Hermes scarves.
  • Again, Anna goes out of her way to choose exclusive colors that are reserved for the highest priority clients, when Anna looks like the wannabe “affluent” woman that can’t even walk into the Hermes and buy a charm. Imagine how slighted Anna would be if (insert brand here: Michael Kors, monogrammed Louis Vuitton, gaudy, Coach, H&M, Zara) purse girl walked into Hermes in “not elegant” clothing and left with a handbag.

Anna’s “Hermes” goods are fakes/dupes/replicas/1:1s since the bags popped up in a short time, and once again, she never showed the buying process or unboxing. I know when I bought fake bags subsequently, they wouldn’t arrive at the same time, so I’d fashion a new bag every few weeks and months.View attachment 2184864
I believe the red Kelly with palladium hardware was borrowed, unless this was touched on otherwise. Please let me know,

4. Anna is a WAnnabey!
Anna is a liar and the picture definition of fake affluence. Anna Bey lacks the biggest factors for obtaining these luxury goods: relationships, rapport & reputation. Even though Anna tags other “Hermes” or luxury bag women in her posts, that’s minuscule to get into the door. Anna’s perspective for fake affluence is one of greed, selfishness, immaturity and hunger. Anna being a gaudy, fake rich woman is hypocritical for what she preaches.
View attachment 2184915

Anna’s fake luxury goods are a big deal since she’ll justify higher prices for her courses by the perceived value of her handbags.
Anna’s fake luxury goods are a big deal because her followers of all ages will be deceived since the perceived value adds to her online social status, reputation and bank account. Tattle and luxury good ladies, when have you seen someone jump from Louis Vuitton and Gucci to Hermes Kelly’s and a Birkin without showing their journey?
View attachment 2184918
I believe Anna allegedly sold her authentic, non-“Hermes” (like Gucci) purses in order to afford multiple replica “Hermes” bags and “Chanel”. If any of the “Hermes” bags shown are authentic, they are borrowed or rented.
From this:View attachment 2184932 To this??View attachment 2184935View attachment 2184925View attachment 2184929
This is a very good post!

However, there are a few things one might take into consideration.

Ladies who can carelessly afford such luxury goods will not really think that much about keeping those goods in perfect conditions. I mean, just look at Chiara Ferragni’s purse closet. Not a dust bag in sight.

Of course, it is advisable to be mindful of your belongings, but also show them some love with wear and tear. There is a line between taking care of personal belongings and applying rigorous measures to keep them in pristine condition. No matter the quality or brand, everything wears out with time and that is completely normal, however, your advice for taking care of luxury goods is really admirable.

Also, it would be worthy of notice that trendsetters and affluent individuals in Dubai, Paris etc. do not really save their luxury goods for special occasions, they can be seen carrying them even when runnings errands. There is no right or wrong way of pairing any bag to an outfit as long as the person wearing it feels confident and genuinely likes it.
Anna’s bags may be fake, undoubtedly . It is well known she is not affluent. Therefore, as plenty of Tattle members here suggested, it is better to invest your hard earned money into real education and personal development. Buying luxury items that may or may not have a “high resale value”-whatever that meant- is not considered an investment. It is really important to notice that selling one’s clothes/ belongings is not a stable income stream.

I hope these words will be taken into account.

Reactions: 19
This is a very good post!

However, there are a few things one might take into consideration.

Ladies who can carelessly afford such luxury goods will not really think that much about keeping those goods in perfect conditions. I mean, just look at Chiara Ferragni’s purse closet. Not a dust bag in sight.

Of course, it is advisable to be mindful of your belongings, but also show them some love with wear and tear. There is a line between taking care of personal belongings and applying rigorous measures to keep them in pristine condition. No matter the quality or brand, everything wears out with time and that is completely normal, however, your advice for taking care of luxury goods is really admirable.

Also, it would be worthy of notice that trendsetters and affluent individuals in Dubai, Paris etc. do not really save their luxury goods for special occasions, they can be seen carrying them even when runnings errands. There is no right or wrong way of pairing any bag to an outfit as long as the person wearing it feels confident and genuinely likes it.
Anna’s bags may be fake, undoubtedly . It is well known she is not affluent. Therefore, as plenty of Tattle members here suggested, it is better to invest your hard earned money into real education and personal development. Buying luxury items that may or may not have a “high resale value”-whatever that meant- is not considered an investment. It is really important to notice that selling one’s clothes/ belongings is not a stable income stream.

I hope these words will be taken into account.
I definitely agree, and I’d add your words to the post if I could! I left personal education out since I wanted to keep it to Anna eating her own words, and Tattle ladies touching on it numerous times before, her claiming to be a qualified stylist presenting herself as a classic European yet “spicy” elegant wealth seems contradictory.
Yes, I wouldn’t be dependent on bags or clothes for income myself but her “hobby” seems to take up fulltime, and her strict Eurocentric style tips when her style is snazzy is contradictory too :ROFLMAO: I was unsure about including my little notes in since they’re from my regional point of view.

My insight probably won’t be as applicable to non-western audiences since I haven’t been out of the West or fully exposed to the real world, but as an under 21 former US fan of hers, I hope my little experience would impact followers that may hold a stereotypical western view about wealth presentation.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2184923
Anna is the type of lady that orders her online catalogs from highest to lowest price, thinking it correlates to prestige and higher status. View attachment 2184851I’d love for the Tattle ladies to chime in on my thoughts. I read through some of the most liked posts on Anna before I posted this, so you may see repeated points throughout as they confirmed my points.

THIRD, the conditions Anna displays her bags in are dirty, dusty, “common” and uncontrolled!! Anna doesn’t worry about damaging these bags because they can be replaced affordably to retain perfection, and the material is harder, even if the factory says it’s 1:1 with the real thing. View attachment 2184710

View attachment 2184683View attachment 2184684View attachment 2184686View attachment 2184687
View attachment 2184831

It’s a ruse to gain subscribers as fast as possible and convince them to invest their hard earned money. Anna’s “Hermes” collection would fool her oldest fans, since the prestige indicates establishment, elegance, well managed finances and maturity. View attachment 2184862
Since Anna chose to go overboard with her “collection” too soon without showing an ounce of car or home, I strongly doubt their authenticity. No one who worked hard for their money and marriage would spend money so recklessly unless they’re scamming.View attachment 2184838

Even if Anna bought these bags on an online marketplace, such as eBay, a strict vendor may vet her storage area and interview her beforehand. Even if Anna won the lottery and leveled up to a millionairess, online merchants would tell her to kick rocks and wait for an offer from trustworthy buyers. View attachment 2184833

View attachment 2184890

Anna Bey believes tagging Hermes on her posts will feign authenticity since, who would tag Hermes on a fake product? Hermes isn’t going to DM or leave a message on your post saying your product is fake so it’s a win-win for her. To her followers, they’ll strongly believe her handbags are real since wealthy women aren’t afraid to advertise back to the brand that verifies their prestige and Hermes wouldn’t expose her.View attachment 2184894

Anna’s “Hermes” goods are fakes/dupes/replicas/1:1s since the bags popped up in a short time, and once again, she never showed the buying process or unboxing. I know when I bought fake bags subsequently, they wouldn’t arrive at the same time, so I’d fashion a new bag every few weeks and months.View attachment 2184864

4. Anna is a WAnnabey!
View attachment 2184915

View attachment 2184918
From this:View attachment 2184932 To this??View attachment 2184935View attachment 2184925View attachment 2184929
This is a very detailed analysis but I agree with the poster above - not everyone is keeping their bags in pristine condition - we are all different and yes I was shocked when I saw Chiara's closet.

Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 3.11.14 AM.png

Also, Anna got bags as gifts from Lina or borrowed them ..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2184923

View attachment 2184831

View attachment 2184890

4. Anna is a WAnnabey!
View attachment 2184915

View attachment 2184918
Great work has been done!!!

Thank you.
AB's style can't be worse. These tight wrinkled dresses, the hats don't suit her at all, her stressed face in the pics :rolleyes:.
I don't think, she is enjoying her life.

She tries to follow the QUEIT LUXURY trend, but everything looks so trashy or grumpy.

Her bags. So many YT influencers or bloggers carry fake H bags. And Anna follows them 😀.

Reactions: 6
We need to focus on what Anna is doing - she is trying to persuade her followers that she is a genuine millionairess and that she knows the secret to getting the luxury life many people. Anna claims that her tips are worth a lot of money and that they are more valuable than an education. As discussed earlier in this thread, the main target of Anna's overpriced courses are women from not so wealthy backgrounds, likely low income, who might not have a lot of education - or are unable to afford higher education - even in countries where tuition is free, you still have to cover the living expenses and if your parents cannot help, you need to work a lot but with the rising cost of living and salaries not matching it is hard.
I almost fell for Banana's course - an while I am a Baltic Eastern European (hereon BEE), with a lot of education and a prestigious, yet low paid job, I thought I could level up and become a better person. Thank all deities that I found Tattle and saw the truth. I saved my money and instead bought myself some stylish clothes :)
I kinda understand Anna's perception of luxury -- Anna is another BEE, though she is most likely from a Russian speaking family, originally from Estonia. Again, nothing wrong with that. But her background shapes her perception of what millionaire life means. I think that Anna always wanted the oligarch wife lifestyle - that is what the main goal for many BEE ladies is. The problem is that there are many ladies and only just so many oligarchs. These women who do make it and marry an oligarch DO splurge money at incredible pace, and they WOULD wear a 50k$ Birkin to walk a dog if they wanted to - they have unlimited funds and they don't need to preserve the bags. If you look at real estate listings in Moscow, the Rublevka neighbourhood (where the ultra rich live) the houses have incredibly massive walk in closets and even climate control rooms for the fur coats (fur coats are still a status symbol for many Russian speaking ladies no matter what the fashion world does. Every lady, no matter her income level hopes her husband will gift her a nice fur coat - for normal incomes it is likely going to be a rabbit fur, but if the husband tries really hard, maybe mink).

Anna's dream is that big house and luxury bags to throw around. That's why she stuffed the Chanela in the easyjet/ryanair seat pocket - she wanted to show she is so rich she doesn't care about damaging the bag. That is why the Hermessas are her daily bags. She tries to create a picture of the mega rich laydee.
But in reality, Anna has an average life - sure, she moved to Geneva but she's not living the truly ahfluent life there. Geneva is expensive so no wonder her apartment looks very basic.
BUT the biggest issue I have with Banana is that her tips lean towards escorting (now, if anyone wants to do that, it is up to that person, no judgement from my side. But this is a job someone best get into fully knowing what it entails) and Banana also has a lot of negativity that she spreads - she looks down on less klaasy and elefant people and hopes her followers will do the same. This might create trouble for her followers - they might unwittingly come across as escorts or just plain rude.
Following Banana's style tips won't get her followers very far - they will look like a frumpy granny with a Hermessa. I know very elegant older ladies who don't dress anything like Banana. Banana's eleghunt stylist course likely won't level up anyone's style, I bet in true Banana style it is all generic advice as the course is intended for everybody. If someone wants to dress more elegant and elevated, the best course of action is to find a local experienced stylist who will give the customer personalised tips and clothing selection. This will still cost less than Banana's course.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's why she stuffed the Chanela in the easyjet/ryanair seat pocket - she wanted to show she is so rich she doesn't care about damaging the bag.
OMG, did she really?! :oops: :ROFLMAO: I must have missed that. Do you happen to remember the thread number on Tattle? I'd go and read it for entertainment....I just remember how she cut open her luggage on one of her trips to London, WTF? Banana - the bag destroyer 😁

PS. a very good summary of Banana👏

Reactions: 3
Just came here after watching her stories of throwback pictures. Her style was so much nicer circa 2017/18/19. Now she dresses over the top like a grandma, in addition she makes herself look cheap instead of expensive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She tries to follow the QUEIT LUXURY trend, but everything looks so trashy or grumpy.
That is my main point about Anna for my post. I mentioned every affluent woman’s not a monolith, styles differ, real education matters in my last posts and I couldn’t cover everything in this one either,
From Why Anna Bey Isn’t A Millionairess, Abridged
If Anna Bey was a millionaire’s wife/millionairess, SHE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE!!! If Anna was a millionairess, she’d carry a “cheep” Michael Kors, plain leather bag or gaudy Louis Vuitton like no one’s business! What non-elegant people do has no bearing on a millionairess…Hell no are ALL or even some wealthy presenting themselves as put together or stylish!
The “wealthy” aren’t judging what angle you hold your food or cup, as long as you aren’t culturally inappropriate; even then the “wealthy” or rich aren’t a monolith. Anna Bey is bleeding her and your pockets by selling you an unrealistic, plastic and vapid lie of what “high society” is

but she missed her own point about quiet luxury + made up her own matronly, dollar store version of it. That’s what Anna is selling women, a made up lifestyle and I wasn’t focusing on how real affluent women act since that would’ve been redundant since the most liked posts mentioned that in depth & digressed from my main point.
We need to focus on what Anna is doing - she is trying to persuade her followers that she is a genuine millionairess and that she knows the secret to getting the luxury life many people. Anna claims that her tips are worth a lot of money and that they are more valuable than an education. As discussed earlier in this thread, the main target of Anna's overpriced courses are women from not so wealthy backgrounds, likely low income, who might not have a lot of education - or are unable to afford higher education - …and Banana also has a lot of negativity that she spreads - she looks down on less klaasy and elefant people and hopes her followers will do the same. This might create trouble for her followers - they might unwittingly come across as escorts or just plain rude.
The difference is that they’re being genuine with how they feel about their possessions. Are Chiara and Dubai & Paris women selling highly priced courses on a luxury life to lower income women?

For a supposedly wise affluent wife, Anna Bey spends unwisely and recklessly on material items instead of further education or personal development,”
I covered education in my last posts. Touting herself as the only educational venue, better than colleges is contradictory when she also does these weird things, walking back what she sold years ago since my demographic is what she targets. No quiet luxury woman announces her moves as loud as Anna does.
---
Anna is listening.. in the walls 🐀
DD327255-0FB9-46DA-A12D-8B954379B2A3.png
63A456F6-3701-456A-9998-E2B6C588597A.png
7938E037-0184-405D-A389-00D7C5D3F0C7.png
9AC841F3-4842-4774-A5CA-62A222F5427A.png
AA155969-C40E-4B1E-AC5E-9F723E0A157E.png
DDB9B0E6-6FF5-4EB4-BDE7-3EDD29471E6E.png
5E70D0EB-A1E1-4872-A2D6-089D4C27F40B.png
0583984B-59E2-4E5C-9F6D-8FF60274518C.png

Last edited:
OMG, did she really?! :oops: :ROFLMAO: I must have missed that. Do you happen to remember the thread number on Tattle? I'd go and read it for entertainment....I just remember how she cut open her luggage on one of her trips to London, WTF? Banana - the bag destroyer 😁

PS. a very good summary of Banana👏
I think it was either on the #36 or #35 thread - relatively recent. The Chanela has been through lots of stress. I always wonder why, as Banana is so commited to her Chanelas and Hermessas, she doesn't buy more of them in better condition. The possibly faux red Kelly looks so beaten up too.

We need to focus on what Anna is doing - she is trying to persuade her followers that she is a genuine millionairess and that she knows the secret to getting the luxury life many people. Anna claims that her tips are worth a lot of money and that they are more valuable than an education. As discussed earlier in this thread, the main target of Anna's overpriced courses are women from not so wealthy backgrounds, likely low income, who might not have a lot of education - or are unable to afford higher education - even in countries where tuition is free, you still have to cover the living expenses and if your parents cannot help, you need to work a lot but with the rising cost of living and salaries not matching it is hard.
I almost fell for Banana's course - an while I am a Baltic Eastern European (hereon BEE), with a lot of education and a prestigious, yet low paid job, I thought I could level up and become a better person. Thank all deities that I found Tattle and saw the truth. I saved my money and instead bought myself some stylish clothes :)
I kinda understand Anna's perception of luxury -- Anna is another BEE, though she is most likely from a Russian speaking family, originally from Estonia. Again, nothing wrong with that. But her background shapes her perception of what millionaire life means. I think that Anna always wanted the oligarch wife lifestyle - that is what the main goal for many BEE ladies is. The problem is that there are many ladies and only just so many oligarchs. These women who do make it and marry an oligarch DO splurge money at incredible pace, and they WOULD wear a 50k$ Birkin to walk a dog if they wanted to - they have unlimited funds and they don't need to preserve the bags. If you look at real estate listings in Moscow, the Rublevka neighbourhood (where the ultra rich live) the houses have incredibly massive walk in closets and even climate control rooms for the fur coats (fur coats are still a status symbol for many Russian speaking ladies no matter what the fashion world does. Every lady, no matter her income level hopes her husband will gift her a nice fur coat - for normal incomes it is likely going to be a rabbit fur, but if the husband tries really hard, maybe mink).

Anna's dream is that big house and luxury bags to throw around. That's why she stuffed the Chanela in the easyjet/ryanair seat pocket - she wanted to show she is so rich she doesn't care about damaging the bag. That is why the Hermessas are her daily bags. She tries to create a picture of the mega rich laydee.
But in reality, Anna has an average life - sure, she moved to Geneva but she's not living the truly ahfluent life there. Geneva is expensive so no wonder her apartment looks very basic.
BUT the biggest issue I have with Banana is that her tips lean towards escorting (now, if anyone wants to do that, it is up to that person, no judgement from my side. But this is a job someone best get into fully knowing what it entails) and Banana also has a lot of negativity that she spreads - she looks down on less klaasy and elefant people and hopes her followers will do the same. This might create trouble for her followers - they might unwittingly come across as escorts or just plain rude.
Following Banana's style tips won't get her followers very far - they will look like a frumpy granny with a Hermessa. I know very elegant older ladies who don't dress anything like Banana. Banana's eleghunt stylist course likely won't level up anyone's style, I bet in true Banana style it is all generic advice as the course is intended for everybody. If someone wants to dress more elegant and elevated, the best course of action is to find a local experienced stylist who will give the customer personalised tips and clothing selection. This will still cost less than Banana's course.
That's accurate on how I perceive Anna Bey. I am an Indian, and i come from old money from both sides (my family and husband's). Enough to not work for whole life. Still women in both families chose to work, because being rich doesn't mean sitting elegant all day and splurging unnecessarily.
I have seen many millionaire in parties. The true Indian millionaire won't dress top to toe, is sometimes careless with looks, but has high taste for food/cars/liquor etc. and knowledge about their work.
Inserting 2 images of what probable people with old money look like
Screenshot_20230521-194637.jpg
Screenshot_20230521-194825.jpg

Whereas nouveau riche and wannabe are more flashy, brand oriented, wearing brands from top to toe, driving cars on EMIs.
Anna Bey's concept on luxury and elegance is all what a wannabe has in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are Anna's bags real?
"Fake it till you make it, ladies!" is her answer. Even with superfakes she needs to spend hundreds if not thousands. And she's cheap and cutting corners.
More importantly, a reminder, Anna started buying designer items (fake or real, second hand, sales or in season) only AFTER she sold her scam course in 2021. Before that, if anyone checks her older videos or posts, she never advertised that many famous labels. Her students are her 'sugar mommies' not her imaginary billionaire 'husband'. Anna also travels to more exotic and expensive places after she releases her courses.
A reminder as well that Anna pretended for quite a while that Four Seasons hotel rooms are her home, a thing she no longer wastes money on since tattle uncovered this.
Anna is spending her students' money on things that make her look rich for unsuspecting audience while she lives frugally until someone desperate enough buys her scam products.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ladies,
I can't stop laughing at her "typical lunch in Geneva".
This is a typical lunch in Luzern.

fullsizeoutput_142d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_142e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1430.jpeg

My cousin is just a down to earth person, she is neither an influencer nor a millionaire's wife.

Last edited:
Ladies,
I can't stop laughing at her "typical lunch in Geneva".
This is a typical lunch in Luzern.

View attachment 2186300View attachment 2186301View attachment 2186302

My cousin just a down to earth person, she is neither an influencer nor a millionaire's wife.
Anna’s meal reminds me of an appetizer, nothing impressive or filling. To fill my elegunt stomach after Anna’s ice cube dessert, I’ll make a bacon wrapped medium rare filet mignon for brunch. Is anyone else hungry after lusting for the millionairess’ plate?

Reactions: 5
Anna’s meal reminds me of an appetizer, nothing impressive or filling. To fill my elegunt stomach after Anna’s ice cube dessert, I’ll make a bacon wrapped medium rare filet mignon for brunch. Is anyone else hungry after lusting for the millionairess’ plate?
I would like to see her bill. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Anna, I’m not a millionaire’s wife or wealthy and I’m a public university student (sorry, can’t get into an Ivy League school with the affluent by legacy) on a budget!! Death sentence 😪 but here’s my brunch. I’m making an extra for you since you may be hungry after your typical lunch.
4842ABB6-BEF0-41D1-A31D-879F17F50BC9.jpeg
FCDDA72D-D496-441E-8508-16FAAE701ADE.jpeg
I’m so embarrassed, being a peasant and all.
97E2AF22-B5A1-44D6-A1D9-AF0B93161299.jpeg
I made an elegunt strawberry peach iced cocktail (alcohol for breakfast?! Don’t tell.. 3 more months before I can go on my 1st wine tasting!) with my filet mignon.
90A87269-B7B4-403F-82B6-67AADDDA775F.jpeg
Finished! My bacon fell off 😪 sorry for the plain plate. As an inelegant American, I’ll also have fries, tater tots or mozzarella sticks with my steak. Your plate of sardines looks ok. Oh no, I forgot to pour tea elegantly for my cat!!
---
E5D6550D-A742-4760-942B-92AA1DEBFD8B.jpeg
Klassy!!
---
I don't think she pays for these items. Must be one of her customers.
The only thing she pays for is cheap ready to eat microwaveable food.
I do see a hand in the upper left corner.
81E02DD4-C5D9-4EF7-8DD2-A90AF01F46FD.jpeg

---
The only thing she pays for is cheap ready to eat microwaveable food.
4C6DBEC9-CD8F-4F0F-9D76-08F6749789F2.jpeg
03BD7453-77A2-444A-813C-D6825339120E.jpeg

If I was a millionaire’s wife like Anna, which would I prefer?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's stopped making herself ridiculous, she just says typical Geneva's lunch, no more "filet perche' attempt 😂😂😂
Let me give it to you once again Anna: filets de perche. You're welcome 👍🏻

I suggest all the new members here to get a bucket of pop corn, Emperor size, and start reading the threads from beginning. Wannabey never lacked of idea in her attempts to look ahffluuuuhent

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.