Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 Flat Shoes Eleghunt Ladies NEVER Wear!

Are you a masochist? Or do you just need something to send you to sleep? Then you've clicked on the right video! If you just can't find that perfect eleghunt shoe that doesn't have a 10-inch heel, Anna's got some tips for you! Remember, recycling is good for the environment.

1. "Dad sandals" - she admits they're comfortable, but who cares? What's far more important is that men don't like them! Totes not staged appearance from Teddy to bring in views; he just happened to wander into the shot, honest! Anna suggests you instead wear a block-heel slingback. She shows off an example from Zara, but she's cut off the ankle strap to "open up the foot." Why not just buy a shoe without it?

2. "Chain detailing" - Anna thinks it looks cheap, and demonstrates by cutting the chain off the shoe. She suggests ballet flats with bow decoration instead. Again, why not buy a shoe you actually like, rather than just chopping bits off?

3. "Chunky slides" - Anna's least favourite examples are those that come with huge plastic chains; or chunky plastic flipflops. She says the latter should be worn only for cleaning, and shows a horribly done edit of her head superimposed on a woman mopping the floor. So what should you wear instead? Buy these $725 Aquazzura sparkly flats!

4. "Gladiator sandals" - She says "is this a shoe for bondage or something else?" complete with spanking sound effects. What's wrong with them? You guessed it? CUT OFF THE LEG and cause PANCAKE FOOT. Projecting like an IMAX as always, she assumes everyone's feet are just as flat and wide as hers. Instead, wear Hermes Oran sandals or a Zara knock-off, Zara is back in favour this week

Plug for The Eleghunt Stylist. Quote: "I really wanna learn you the tools and the mindset"

5. "Bad animal print" - she can't quite articulate why she doesn't like this, but settles for saying it looks "too artificial." Well quite, Anna. Even in Russia where animal pelts are de rigueur, you usually see ladies in a mink coat, not real leopardskin sandals. She advises plain loafers instead. OK, but that achieves the complete opposite of the look you're going for

6. "Fisherman sandals" or as she calls them "man-repeller shoes." She admits that attracting men is not the be-all and end-all of life; but basically says that if you're a woman, it is your duty to make sure men find your shoes pleasing. Instead of these MAN-REPELLERS, wear sandals with simple ankle straps. Anna still hates ankle straps but admits they are useful for actually keeping the shoe on your foot.

7. "Running shoes", which should be worn for the gym or sports. They are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from sneakers, which are for looking classy. She recommends you buy her favourite Gucci sneakers. Or if you're a Poor, try a plain white, very boring, Superga platform sneaker. You'll be relieved to know Anna says it is OK to wear sneakers with a dress or skirt.

8. "'Yeezy'-style sliders" - she fails to pronounce Yeezy about six times and then cuts herself off for swearing. LOL! She thinks these shoes are what an alien would wear, again illustrated with a very childish photo edit. Anna suggests you wear a perforated woven leather ballet flat, which even she admits can make you look "a little bit like a grandma." My grandmother is 84 years of age and a loyal Daily Express reader. Even she would throw these in the bin!

9. "Closed toe clogs" - the "sister" of the dread Birkenstock. Instead, wear these $850 Gucci mules. Anna has so kindly put these undisclosed affiliate links in the description so you, too, can buy them!

10. "Retro flat shoes" - A pair of rather tacky loafers that Anna thinks Michael Jackson would have worn. Instead, go for ballet flats. Again!

She says her next video will also be about shoes. Which means it won't, and we can finally have a break.

What have we learned from this video? Nothing that wasn't in the many many different versions of it she's released before. Although maybe she could make a little extra cash as a domme, and whip people whilst yelling "HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU NOT TO WEAR GLADIATOR SANDALS? PANCAKE FOOT! PANCAKE FOOT! CUT OFF THE LEG!"
Her idol Ann Andres loves to wear “man repeller” shoes and seems to have married better than Anna ever could 😂 I refuse to believe women out there are taking her advice seriously, she genuinely sounds stupid and doesn’t know how people with money actually dress. Not everyone wants to look like a 45 year old accountant. It’s laughable that she is allegedly spending sooo much time around her “high society” friends but can’t grasp the concept that wearing denim shorts and t shirts won’t stop you from attracting a man of a certain calibre. Anna and her colour palette trained self ended up with some middle class banker whilst I have friends who go run errands wearing Alo yoga and are asked out by men who are multi millionaires & from prominent families. It’s about how beautiful you are & being in the right place at the right time. If you don’t turn heads in regular clothes no amount of silk and grandma shoes will help you it’s just reality. Selling women dreams for no reason 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 12
In the very early threads it was discussed Anna disgust for sex (she talked about it on her blog), I'm not surprised she wouldn't be familiar with bondage - she wouldn't have even googled it
Was it? I discovered her after she took down the blog but there were some snippets floating around online from it where she was complaining that she "needs to get laid" etc.
---
Her idol Ann Andres loves to wear “man repeller” shoes and seems to have married better than Anna ever could 😂 I refuse to believe women out there are taking her advice seriously, she genuinely sounds stupid and doesn’t know how people with money actually dress. Not everyone wants to look like a 45 year old accountant. It’s laughable that she is allegedly spending sooo much time around her “high society” friends but can’t grasp the concept that wearing denim shorts and t shirts won’t stop you from attracting a man of a certain calibre. Anna and her colour palette trained self ended up with some middle class banker whilst I have friends who go run errands wearing Alo yoga and are asked out by men who are multi millionaires & from prominent families. It’s about how beautiful you are & being in the right place at the right time. If you don’t turn heads in regular clothes no amount of silk and grandma shoes will help you it’s just reality. Selling women dreams for no reason 🤣
She has no idea about rich people. She is still thinking like me 15 years ago 🤣 Switzerland has been on my shortlist for a while and some 3-4 years ago I was looking into moving to Zürich. Don't get me wrong - with the salary Joe brings home she is okay. And I really mean "okay" but not the real middle-middle-class. They are renting a basic / standard flat with no extras, her walking wardrobe is furnished with Ikea items and her carpet is like a jigsaw puzzle - not even custom cut so that edges were blending in, also her bathroom is clearly showing that it's the most basic apartment. Her place screams to me of an equivalent of a communist apartment building just in Geneva. No shade about living in one, but don't tell me that you are rich and what not if you live in cheap place, shop at Zara and do only low season travel. And no receipts of first or business class travel.
People who have money like to spend it on comfort and making their homes nice. They do not need to be flashy but they like to have high quality and functional homes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I agree that her dressing conservatively is an escape from her past and being seen and used as a sex object.

Reactions: 9
Is Anna perhaps by any chance writing her own questions for the Q&A? What a coincidence that somebody asked her about lasers and she just happens to be done with one laser appointment and silently advertising the doctor/esthetician

• Heart
Reactions: 6
staged piece of cake or a box of (insert luxury brand). Maybe she will remember this faux pas and post a menu of some restaurant promptly and say that it was all a very private affair that she did not want to share.
Screenshot_20230404_232404_Instagram.jpg

In other story, she claimed to be 170 cm

Screenshot_20230404_232424_Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile, the tricks she uses -

Screenshot_20230404_232414_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh @RatRaty thank you for posting from the Banana's stories! She remembered and just like I guessed she says it was all ''low key''. Wouldn't a birthday be the perfect post topic for a wannabe billionaire lifestyle influencer like her? She wouldn't have to show who she celebrated with, but surely, she shouldn't miss the chance to brag about her leveled up cake and high end presents?

I watched the shoe video just because I wanted to see if she REALLY cut off things from shoes and she did! She did a shoddy, shoddy job of cutting things off, too, I could still see the places she cut in the video. Even if one has a Zara or less budget, it is better to buy the type of shoe you want and not go Banana Scissorhands on them. After all, the fast fashion brands have so many shoe options, surely there's something there for everyone. I could only imagine cutting parts off from shoes that were bought super cheap ( like 1 Euro charity shop level) or free. But not do a shoddy job on even Zara priced shoes. I just loooved how our guru managed to put in some designer items to ''prove'' that she lives the billionaire life.
Her outfit in the video, that black dress or blazer/skirt combo really washed her out. Why is she recently wearing granny librarian outfits ? I know people say that black is slimming, but come on.... and Banana still plugs her course endlessly. I wouldn't want to pay a ton of money to end up dressing like a granny.
Mangoes, what will be her ''new'' business interest? I think she will wait for a while and re-start SOTEW again. This is what she did last time in January, claiming SOTEW was opening doors for the last time....

I started watching this video (which I am sad to find, has almost 200k views already) and the very first thing she mentions is that "no men would consider dad shoe sandals attractive" 🔴

I feel sad by girls falling into thinking that a guy will judge you so badly by your shoe choices. And if he does, run away from there. Never (never) accept a guy shitting on your personal style. Changing your style for a man never works and can go easily to dark manipulative situations such as "do not wear this because I don't want you to do so"

The only elegance advice you need regarding shoes is showing up to the first date on something that you feel comfortable and clean. Some gals actually do better on high heels, others go for the dad sandals. Wearing something that makes your feet hurt will inevitably make you feel anxious, which translates in your body language and behaviour. Do not try to fake that you can rock wearing heels or flat shoes or ANYTHING if you are not comfortable with them.

If your goal is to tackle how to walk in certain type of shoe, practice in your home :) and for situations such as, fancy dinner or event, you can keep some cheap flats in your bag (always in their dust bag) in case you need to change them during the middle of the night. There is nothing wrong on admitting defeat rather than going back with bleeding feet or even worse, falling during the event lol

From my personal experience

Today I actually went out with runner shoes (the irony :eek: ) to a medical appointment and then continued my day going out for errands, which included some "top tier" brands. I was just looking options / prices, did not intend to purchase. Nonetheless, I had attentive Sales Associates looking at me all the time. 10 years ago, even wearing "more fancy" styles, my experience was quite the opposite.

Why does that happen?
People working on restaurants or as Sales Associates, they can spot easily the Anna Wannabey types VS "I actually have money to spend" ones.
Modern elegance is not about which shoes are you wearing but how you behave, the fabrics of your clothes, how healthy you look in terms of your posture, your skin. Unfortunately Anna keeps feeding the insecurities of vulnerable girls.

Obviusly I wouldn't go dressed up like this to a social event or important meeting, but you get the point, when you reach certain professional lvl in your life, there is literally no need to overthink how "elegant" you are, it just comes naturally from the fact that you are in a good place financially / mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I started watching this video (which I am sad to find, has almost 200k views already) and the very first thing she mentions is that "no men would consider dad shoe sandals attractive" 🔴

I feel sad by girls falling into thinking that a guy will judge you so badly by your shoe choices. And if he does, run away from there. Never (never) accept a guy shitting on your personal style. Changing your style for a man never works and can go easily to dark manipulative situations such as "do not wear this because I don't want you to do so"

The only elegance advice you need regarding shoes is showing up to the first date on something that you feel comfortable and clean. Some gals actually do better on high heels, others go for the dad sandals. Wearing something that makes your feet hurt will inevitably make you feel anxious, which translates in your body language and behaviour. Do not try to fake that you can rock wearing heels or flat shoes or ANYTHING if you are not comfortable with them.

If your goal is to tackle how to walk in certain type of shoe, practice in your home :) and for situations such as, fancy dinner or event, you can keep some cheap flats in your bag (always in their dust bag) in case you need to change them during the middle of the night. There is nothing wrong on admitting defeat rather than going back with bleeding feet or even worse, falling during the event lol

Today I actually went out with runner shoes (the irony :eek: ) to a medical appointment and then continued my day going out for errands, which included some "top tier" brands. I was just looking options / prices, did not intend to purchase. Nonetheless, I had attentive Sales Associates looking at me all the time. 10 years ago, even wearing "more fancy" styles, my experience was quite the opposite.

Why does that happen?
People working on restaurants or as Sales Associates, they can spot easily the Anna Wannabey types VS "I actually have money to spend" ones.
Modern elegance is not about which shoes are you wearing but how you behave, the fabrics of your clothes, how healthy you look in terms of your posture, your skin. Unfortunately Anna keeps feeding the insecurities of vulnerable girls.

Obviusly I wouldn't go dressed up like this to a social event or important meeting, but you get the point, when you reach certain professional lvl in your life, there is literally no need to overthink how "elegant" you are, it just comes naturally from the fact that you are in a good place financially / mentally.
Perfectly said, thank you! I also went to the most exclusive st Tropez clubs in my old espadrilles just by dropping the name of the person I was joining, this guy and friends were literally always in t-shirts and running shoes, I would have looked ridiculous in high heels and sexy dress!

One of my closest friend once told me he was always taking girls to a place where high heels are required on the 2nd date, just to check that she wouldn't be a dress code embarrassment.
Now he's about to marry his 2 years girlfriend who always asks me how can I walk with high heels and who never does - not even own a pair. Yep, she's a SOTEW graduate highly educated and successful consultant, has a very strong personality and is still feminine. She even made him want to marry her when he used to have the biggest issue with engagement.

Why you should rock your dad shoes:
- you send the message that you don't have anything to prove and are confident
- no one actually cares except the Wannabeys who are not able to hold one conversation that isn't about appearances and how much 💰💰 things are
- if a zombie attack happens your chances of survival are actually higher

All that God damn old Anna Bey capitalises on is young vulnerable girls' insecurities

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we have anyone from Baltics (because she was born in Estonia, if I remember correctly) and Scandinavia (she grew up in Sweden)? Wondering if her way of thinking is what 20 years old gold digger’s are thinking and she is stuck at that age…? is there some mentality specifics that explains her silly opinions?
I want to believe that a 40 years old thought leader wouldn’t care what others think and it would be enough with an inner knowledge - I made it, I’m in a good financial and mental state.

Reactions: 4

Why does that happen?

I used to be a personal shopper. Anna is exactly the kind of woman I would not have bothered approaching or wanted to have as a client, and I say this purely based on her appearance - nothing about her makes me think she has any money to spend.

Anna doesn't really understand that dressing appropriately is nuanced and absolutely tailored dependent on activity, location, people etc, but not only that, she holds very outdated ideas about wealthy people dress. Many of her ideas are based on IG, particularly influencers, yacht girls and fellow high class escorts are wearing. If she was truly mixing in the upper echelons of society, she would know that being at home and comfortable with oneself is the most prized and elegant quality there is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we have anyone from Baltics (because she was born in Estonia, if I remember correctly) and Scandinavia (she grew up in Sweden)? Wondering if her way of thinking is what 20 years old gold digger’s are thinking and she is stuck at that age…? is there some mentality specifics that explains her silly opinions?
I want to believe that a 40 years old thought leader wouldn’t care what others think and it would be enough with an inner knowledge - I made it, I’m in a good financial and mental state.
I am from the Baltic bloc so perhaps I have some insight into what Banana is thinking. First of all, I suspect she is from the Russian-speaking family population of Estonia (not that there is anything wrong about being from that group) but there are certain traits I see in Banana that I see around my area. I think that yes, indeed, there is some mentality/culture issue that explains her thinking. For that certain group of people, marrying rich/getting a rich guy is the main goal in life ( that is why I think Aija did not pursue university education or trade qualifications), that a rich man will take care of everything. Of course, marrying a rich guy is not easy peasy and some girls turn to escorting to make money. Again, it is hard work and their choice to do so. I can understand why Banana took that road.
In her current dressing style I see a lot of Baltic Eastern European women (Let me abbreviate to BEE) outdated perceptions about elegance, that is especially demonstrated in her rigid approach to define what IS elegant and what is not and the harsh criticism of others who do not comply with her view. BEEE women who try Aija's approach are often overdressed for the occasion and stand out like a sore thumb even in the Baltic bloc. This is usually a sign that while the BEE is trying to look rich, she really isn't and is on the hunt for a rich man. I think that Aija is still stuck in her 20s ambition to marry a billionaire but the years are ticking by and she has not reached that goal. There aren't that many billionaires anyhow, so she pretends that Joe is very well to do, because a BEE needs to keep up that front. This is also perhaps partly cultural. I know women who have husbands who are actually drunks and violent, but the BEE tries all she can to make it look like he is the best man ever.
I've been thinking about her granny style and I think I know the answer to that - BEE women have a lot of internal and external pressure to be dressing ''age appropriate'', that is, if you are over thirty, the more conservative and granny one should dress to be ''elegant''. Again, not all BEEs including me do that, but Banana-level-eleghunt ones do try to be disparaging towards the ones who dress ''too young for their age''.
As other posters have mentioned, people in service industries can immediately tell if someone is a potential customer or not. I stayed at a London 5* hotel with my mother and several ''wannabe rich'' laydeez tried to sneak into the executive lounge that is available for the well paying customer, possibly to sit there and wait for the big catch. The staff there were so eagle eyed that those who did not have the right to be there were kindly asked to leave. Sometimes staff would go around and ask guests in the lounge which room they were booked in. My mother and I were never asked to prove that we belonged there, the staff knew we were the paying guests. I think Banana would have gotten a heart attack seeing my mother sit in an ''eleghunt'' place wearing neon green jeans and dad sandals. It's not about the mystical ''looking rich'' that Banana is always babbling about. It is about the confidence and attitude one has. And being judgemental and disparaging is not elegant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am from the Baltic bloc so perhaps I have some insight into what Banana is thinking. First of all, I suspect she is from the Russian-speaking family population of Estonia (not that there is anything wrong about being from that group) but there are certain traits I see in Banana that I see around my area. I think that yes, indeed, there is some mentality/culture issue that explains her thinking. For that certain group of people, marrying rich/getting a rich guy is the main goal in life ( that is why I think Aija did not pursue university education or trade qualifications), that a rich man will take care of everything. Of course, marrying a rich guy is not easy peasy and some girls turn to escorting to make money. Again, it is hard work and their choice to do so. I can understand why Banana took that road.
In her current dressing style I see a lot of Baltic Eastern European women (Let me abbreviate to BEE) outdated perceptions about elegance, that is especially demonstrated in her rigid approach to define what IS elegant and what is not and the harsh criticism of others who do not comply with her view. BEEE women who try Aija's approach are often overdressed for the occasion and stand out like a sore thumb even in the Baltic bloc. This is usually a sign that while the BEE is trying to look rich, she really isn't and is on the hunt for a rich man. I think that Aija is still stuck in her 20s ambition to marry a billionaire but the years are ticking by and she has not reached that goal. There aren't that many billionaires anyhow, so she pretends that Joe is very well to do, because a BEE needs to keep up that front. This is also perhaps partly cultural. I know women who have husbands who are actually drunks and violent, but the BEE tries all she can to make it look like he is the best man ever.
I've been thinking about her granny style and I think I know the answer to that - BEE women have a lot of internal and external pressure to be dressing ''age appropriate'', that is, if you are over thirty, the more conservative and granny one should dress to be ''elegant''. Again, not all BEEs including me do that, but Banana-level-eleghunt ones do try to be disparaging towards the ones who dress ''too young for their age''.
As other posters have mentioned, people in service industries can immediately tell if someone is a potential customer or not. I stayed at a London 5* hotel with my mother and several ''wannabe rich'' laydeez tried to sneak into the executive lounge that is available for the well paying customer, possibly to sit there and wait for the big catch. The staff there were so eagle eyed that those who did not have the right to be there were kindly asked to leave. Sometimes staff would go around and ask guests in the lounge which room they were booked in. My mother and I were never asked to prove that we belonged there, the staff knew we were the paying guests. I think Banana would have gotten a heart attack seeing my mother sit in an ''eleghunt'' place wearing neon green jeans and dad sandals. It's not about the mystical ''looking rich'' that Banana is always babbling about. It is about the confidence and attitude one has. And being judgemental and disparaging is not elegant.
BEE here😁 I agree with everything you said, the age pressure in my home country is enormous. After 40s you should only cut your hair short as it's not appropriate to wear it long. Dress like a granny, do not go out as you are simply too old for that. Save your best clothes for church or funeral.

Thankfully, it is changing now but this type of thinking is still present in society.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
BEE here😁 I agree with everything you said, the age pressure in my home country is enormous. After 40s you should only cut your hair short as it's not appropriate to wear it long. Dress like a granny, do not go out as you are simply too old for that. Save your best clothes for church or funeral.

Thankfully, it is changing now but this type of thinking is still present in society.
Oh yes, I absolutely forgot about the demand to have your hair short after 40! Everything you say is true for my location too.
Though I think Banana is always at home/carrying about her dog not because she is feeling that part of BEE pressure but she just doesn't have the contacts in the affluent high society to go to very exclusive events. Aija goes to ticketed events (like the horse jumping show) or events where you can sign up to go. For an influencer, Aija is quite lazy.

• Heart
Talking about the dog.... I'm very tempted tell her to it's karma because she's castrating him, but then she'd block me 🤷🏼‍♀️

And some more scamming plans to come

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Talking about the dog.... I'm very tempted tell her to it's karma because she's castrating him, but then she'd block me 🤷🏼‍♀️

And some more scamming plans to come
OMG, she’s stupid or what? Dogs need to be trained and there are professionals who do that!
---
@vanilla_sky and @LucyGr I thought that Baltics are closer to Scandinavian in mentality and the whole theory about them being EE are just because of the many years of occupation.
Wondering what Sweds have to say about her 😂

Reactions: 6
Ladies, I present to you- "What To Post on Instagram Stories To Look Khalassy and Elegant" starring Peraonal Stylist Trophy Wife Anna Bey and Teddy.

Ladies, a Video of other dogs sniffing your dog's butt is the best thing that you can post. It enhances your personal brand, makes you look rich and khalaasy. This is the kind of thing which attracts rich men towards you. Some women do not post about their dog's "submissive attitude?" On Instagram stories. Ladies, I am not a very big fan of hiding that. If you have a dog, why not post videos of it peeing and other dogs sniffing its butt. Unlike my real husband Joe, Teddy exists, so I must share its embarrasing videos. I share more such tips in my A-list. Now give me USD 1000.
Screenshot_20230405_214717_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_214730_Instagram.jpg

She was like "Come Teddy Come, Lets get some botox." Woman, Teddy doesn't care.
Screenshot_20230405_214810_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230406_112558_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_112647_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_112758_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The totally necessary shots of Anna wearing pants... How elegant!

Anna, Ted is a normal dog, but please get a trainer if you want to fix certain concerns. They can also explain dog behavior to you so you don't have to bother followers with these questions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.