Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Anna Bey is up to... Trying to re enter the Insta Algorithm or just trying to get some intel from her audience?

Anyway Anna, I am going to give you my opinion here.

Dresses that are ok (but wrong shoes and accessories most of the time):

Desperate for more attention
Thank you for all the screenshots, they are SUCH a time saver!
I guess she is trying to get styling advice from her audience??
But wait, isn't she THE style authority??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the renewed posting is just some desparate attempts at selling courses or A-list memberships before she feels burned out again from the enormous effort of posting a few stories every day. The pattern has become obvious - posting almost consistently for 3-4 weeks when ”doors are open for enrollment” and then going back to radio silence again. (I think someone has already pointed out this before, sorry if I’m not keeping track. I’m the same age as Anna and doing what us 36-year old usually do: birthing and raising kids.)

Annas weight gain though is fine for her age, her type needs it when approaching 40 to not look too drained and gaunt. Perhaps this can bring her to dissolve the unfortunate fillers without loosing too much facial vollume.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The tale of Anna Bey- the elegant stylist and a dress that is not the right size. Lets call this tale - SATURDAY
View attachment 2055328
In her latest closet organization video, she shared a tip to hide all the holes of the Ikea closets to make it look more elegant. I guess she still does not follow her own advice... It did not seem like much work to do, though.
She is big on personal branding, and it looks like this is not on brand. Will she be retiring soon?

Reactions: 3
I think the renewed posting is just some desparate attempts at selling courses or A-list memberships before she feels burned out again from the enormous effort of posting a few stories every day. The pattern has become obvious - posting almost consistently for 3-4 weeks when ”doors are open for enrollment” and then going back to radio silence again. (I think someone has already pointed out this before, sorry if I’m not keeping track. I’m the same age as Anna and doing what us 36-year old usually do: birthing and raising kids.)

Annas weight gain though is fine for her age, her type needs it when approaching 40 to not look too drained and gaunt. Perhaps this can bring her to dissolve the unfortunate fillers without loosing too much facial vollume.

And use the meet up thing to push enrollment to the A list. Did someone check if the price changed?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
A few observations my ladiezh.

Anna may not have anyone to take care and babysit the dog when she is out and about. As this is obviously a shared / corporate place, imagine the massive issue that could be for her the dog playing / scratching furniture! No way, she is probably 100% paranoid and someone told her "If you bring a dog and he shits the sofa, that's on you" :poop:

The Valentino Event.
It looks like one of those that you can easily register if you get the link or some minor influencer connection. Now, I will let you know free useful advice AS USUAL, for you to benefit from following the Anna Bey saga, as her videos / courses are useless.

If you ever attend a brand's event, you should try to wear at least 1 item from them. It can be something vintage or from previous collections, but this is due to having some respect for the house.

Valentino is well known for his shoes and bags. They even have a "low range" edition that is super cheap in comparison with other brands. Most influencers / attendees tried to include something in their outfits, the REALLY wealthy ones may arrive head-to-toe Valentino wearing ONLY the latest collection.

Anna's outfit is a disaster, those horse-riding boots? Why? And she is obviously using THE kelly bag that Lina gifted her ;) as I told you before myladiezh, that may be one of the very few real ones so she milks that bag everytime she needs to go to any in real life event.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
NOT fat-shaming here but our eleghunt laydee looks rather chubby in this pic. Not only her face but esp. the hand that's holding the bag. Nothing wrong with being chubby, EXCEPT (!) it was Aija herself who in the past repeatedly insisted on how being overweight is a no no, it's not eleghunt and it won't land you a rich man (that especially). Fast forward a few years later to 2023 and here we go; Aija is piling on weight. Sure, it could be due to some health problems, or she's drinking too much again or she's simply overeating. Whatever the reason, I wish she had avoided the weight criticism in the past, because it seems to be catching up with her. I hope she will no longer lecture others on how being chubby is bad, inelegant and unattractive. She used to be even chubbier when she was young and she seams to be heading a similar way again. Learn a lesson, Aija, and stop criticizing others.
Seems another detox-weight loss-laxative week at a super exclusive clinic is about to happen… if only she could afford one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna's and her creepy smile. Seems like She went to the Church to find some random content.
Screenshot_20230326_220410_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230326_220418_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe The Banana is trying to apply to be the baby's nanny, that's why she was wearing this baggy conservative dress.
I guess she is trying to re-activate people's interest in the Banana-list app to get some $$$$ because it seems the SOTEW relaunch didn't give her enough $. The funniest part is that she says the meet ups are for Banana-list members that these ladies are vetted. That is, Bananna has gotten hold of their IDs and card info. When we remember the Banana's Geneva meetup in a casual cafe with no special catering from Banana-list I don't really see why she needs to ''vet'' folks for meetups if it is buy your own food/drinks kind of thing. Especially in a public place where everyone is safe. And even though I don't know what went on during that grand evening, I don't think there were many elite level up secrets revealed there. And the cost of her app is atrocious too. For that kind of money per month... I forgot how much it is right now, last I checked it was in the 400$ annually range.

Reactions: 5
I hope the baby’s parents gave Anna consent to publish that photo. Otherwise, that photo could be problematic in terms of privacy. I don’t know how the Swiss law deals with that.

• Heart
I hope the baby’s parents gave Anna consent to publish that photo. Otherwise, that photo could be problematic in terms of privacy. I don’t know how the Swiss law deals with that.
Aija is hiding Joe the thousandaire for privacy, but she really doesn't care of others'. Why would someone let their friends publish their baby's picture on a public and professional social media?? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aija is hiding Joe the thousandaire for privacy, but she really doesn't care of others'. Why would someone let their friends publish their baby's picture on a public and professional social media?? 🤔
That’s a great question. Her concept of privacy is quite volatile. Because her arrangement with Joe is nothing but a farce? I bet my money on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anna's and her creepy smile. Seems like She went to the Church to find some random content. View attachment 2057450View attachment 2057451
I have to say that in my opinion Anna looks prettier now that she has put on a little weight, her face looks more harmonious now with more fat that balances so many facial fillers.

But leaving this aside, there is something that puzzles me, isn't her head normally big? Or the size of her face? I don't know, the size of her head is not balanced with the rest of her body.

But maybe it's me and my perception. Or does anyone else think so?

• Heart
I have to say that in my opinion Anna looks prettier now that she has put on a little weight, her face looks more harmonious now with more fat that balances so many facial fillers.

But leaving this aside, there is something that puzzles me, isn't her head normally big? Or the size of her face? I don't know, the size of her head is not balanced with the rest of her body.

But maybe it's me and my perception. Or does anyone else think so?
Aija is pumping fillers into her face which is why the lower part of her face (from eyes down) looks bigger and puffier and her eyes are looking smaller and smaller in comparison. Add the weight she's put on recently and probably some bloat (too much alcohol? An illness?) and this is the result. I personally think she looks worse, the chubby face doesn't suit her IMHO, it just looks weird, in the picture with the baby she looks especially creepy, as if she's struggling to smile. If I didn't know any different, I'd actually think that she might have had some dental thing done. Her mouth looks strange.
---
Speaking of Joe - does anyone know how to find out if the poor guy is alive? It's almost the end of March and we still haven't seen his arm this year yet (if I am not mistaken). Has it happened before that he would be out of picture for so long? 🤔

Reactions: 8
People Don't Like You Being Classy... Here's Why!

(an experience Anna has never had; she's where class and elegance go to die)

Have YOU ever showed up overdressed and had people make funny comments or ask you why you were dressed up? (Accompanied by a couple of photos of her in her granny-hooker finery.) Anna doesn't seem to understand that etiquette is basically about putting people at their ease - which you won't do if you're dressed to the nines and they're not. She says she wasn't always eleghunt, and had a "tacky lifestyle" for many years; but even when she cleaned up her act, some people were offended! The old Anna might have danced topless and got hammered but she was still a bit more normal and relatable than ol' filler-face here.

Anna thinks that "the general population" does not understand eleghunce and we live in a "uniqueness, be yourself culture" that doesn't encourage it. She thinks being yourself is a good thing, but "we are living in times where everything has to be so extreme!" She rambles at length but what she's basically saying is that people think "elegance" is inauthentic. I wonder why that would be, with Anna as your role model? She says you can embrace your eleghunt side (accompanied by a picture of Anna as she is now) "wersus" your destructive side! (Anna circa Paradise Hotel.) She repeats the phrase "be yourself culture" about twenty times.

Anna says your bad habits are just that, they're not a core part of who you are. Her old bad habits included "using the f word" in almost every bleeping sentence, accompanied by a clip of Gordon Ramsay swearing. She says she didn't like it, and used eleghunce as a "tool" to improve herself. We get a plug for Fabulous Future Formula. Then Anna talks about "steereotypes" of elegance. She says that elegance has nothing to do with being upper class or wealthy. It is in fact "a subculture utilised by communities." WTF? She repeats the assertion that elegance is a subculture, just like "the emos, the hipsters, the fashionistas." Maybe those are some new audiences for her. My dear eleghunt Juggalos?

Anna concludes that the main reason people are "defensive around elegance" is they feel they're being looked down on. In fact, that is a SIN in the eleghunce community! They "are not looking down on nobody." Then they're looking down on somebody, aren't they? Like when you sneer at people who wear a bandage dress or dance with bottles in their hands. Without the slightest hint of self-awareness, she gives a patronising spiel about how these people just don't understand and deserve compassion: "I really just see the realness in people. I see their fears! I see their insecurities! I see their defensiveness!" Yeah, I'd be scared if I ran into Anna too. She advises her followers to smile, #bekind and "remember why you are doing the eleghunce journey."

She says her next video is "10 Things That Tell You Got Class", if you can't wait until then, watch one of the six or so other versions of that video she's previously made.

Throughout the video Anna liberally uses the word "triggered." Being a dick about people's mental health isn't eleghunt, Anna babes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
People Don't Like You Being Classy... Here's Why!

(an experience Anna has never had; she's where class and elegance go to die)

Have YOU ever showed up overdressed and had people make funny comments or ask you why you were dressed up? (Accompanied by a couple of photos of her in her granny-hooker finery.) Anna doesn't seem to understand that etiquette is basically about putting people at their ease - which you won't do if you're dressed to the nines and they're not. She says she wasn't always eleghunt, and had a "tacky lifestyle" for many years; but even when she cleaned up her act, some people were offended! The old Anna might have danced topless and got hammered but she was still a bit more normal and relatable than ol' filler-face here.

Anna thinks that "the general population" does not understand eleghunce and we live in a "uniqueness, be yourself culture" that doesn't encourage it. She thinks being yourself is a good thing, but "we are living in times where everything has to be so extreme!" She rambles at length but what she's basically saying is that people think "elegance" is inauthentic. I wonder why that would be, with Anna as your role model? She says you can embrace your eleghunt side (accompanied by a picture of Anna as she is now) "wersus" your destructive side! (Anna circa Paradise Hotel.) She repeats the phrase "be yourself culture" about twenty times.

Anna says your bad habits are just that, they're not a core part of who you are. Her old bad habits included "using the f word" in almost every bleeping sentence, accompanied by a clip of Gordon Ramsay swearing. She says she didn't like it, and used eleghunce as a "tool" to improve herself. We get a plug for Fabulous Future Formula. Then Anna talks about "steereotypes" of elegance. She says that elegance has nothing to do with being upper class or wealthy. It is in fact "a subculture utilised by communities." WTF? She repeats the assertion that elegance is a subculture, just like "the emos, the hipsters, the fashionistas." Maybe those are some new audiences for her. My dear eleghunt Juggalos?

Anna concludes that the main reason people are "defensive around elegance" is they feel they're being looked down on. In fact, that is a SIN in the eleghunce community! They "are not looking down on nobody." Then they're looking down on somebody, aren't they? Like when you sneer at people who wear a bandage dress or dance with bottles in their hands. Without the slightest hint of self-awareness, she gives a patronising spiel about how these people just don't understand and deserve compassion: "I really just see the realness in people. I see their fears! I see their insecurities! I see their defensiveness!" Yeah, I'd be scared if I ran into Anna too. She advises her followers to smile, #bekind and "remember why you are doing the eleghunce journey."

She says her next video is "10 Things That Tell You Got Class", if you can't wait until then, watch one of the six or so other versions of that video she's previously made.

Throughout the video Anna liberally uses the word "triggered." Being a dick about people's mental health isn't eleghunt, Anna babes
I still don't get it. What is this "ELEGHUNCE community" and "ELEGHUNCE subculture" supposed to be? Apart from obviously being the community that sets the baseline for "ELEGHUNT values." What is this woman smoking?

Reactions: 6
I still don't get it. What is this "ELEGHUNCE community" and "ELEGHUNCE subculture" supposed to be? Apart from obviously being the community that sets the baseline for "ELEGHUNT values." What is this woman smoking?
That's the words of someone who tries desperately to sound knowledgeable.

Wikipedia (that's the level of wannabey's intellectual capacities):
"
A subculture is a group of people within a cultural society that differentiates itself from the conservative and standard values to which it belongs, often maintaining some of its founding principles. Subcultures develop their own norms and values regarding cultural, political, and sexual matters. Subcultures are part of society while keeping their specific characteristics intact. Examples of subcultures include BDSM, hippies, hipsters (which include 1940s original parent subculture and nipster), goths, steampunks, bikers, punks, skinheads, hip-hoppers, metalheads, furry fans and cosplayers. The concept of subcultures was developed in sociology and cultural studies. Subcultures differ from countercultures."
Cambridge dictionary:
"
elegant
adjective
UK /ˈel.ɪ.ɡənt/ US /ˈel.ə.ɡənt/

B2
graceful and attractive in appearance or behaviour:
an elegant woman
a very elegant suit
an elegant dining room"
Sorry Anna, you can be an elegant hippie, in that case your subculture is hippie, not elegant 🤐
The more stupid you sound, the more vulnerable your victims will be, the more we are going to expose you here!

Edit, Anna proved Tattle she can ride "her" horse

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This absolute tool of a woman.
She's trying to create this non-existent sub-culture, that's what's she's trying. Because the more she convinces the average ( poor ) Jane that there is something they can belong to with little effort, that is usually an exclusive thing ( old money or the elite ), she can exploit that desire.
There is no eleghunt sub-culture, you absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.