Anna Bey #36 The one million dollar live satire, 4 years scamming, no plans to retire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides the speculations (if she's married or not, the nature of this relationship, etc), we do have 1 certainty: her social media does not reflect the life of a married woman and / or successful woman.

Some people (me included) don't use social media to share their luxury lifestyle or marriages at all. But we are not social media influencers ;)

I know that there's a Tattle thread for her and she has her own demons, but for the sake of a real example, Lydia Millen (British influencer) has:
  • Her own home
  • Cars
  • A husband (a real one, with a wedding which you can find on her channel)
  • Pets
  • Collabs with brands
  • More authentic (and way better fakes 😂) Hermessas than Anna
My point here is that even dodgy influencers out there are making a better job than Anna. I wonder when this car crash of content is going to implode and end.

The fact that she still has over 100k views on her videos just reflects how many lost girls are out there trying to "lvl up", it just breaks my heart that they're landing on this scam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Upfront apologies to all Eastern European girls because I know this is a stereotype but once someone said that Eastern Europeans like fur (mink, fox, men). That’s what popes up in my mind seeing the picture 🤣
The only type of fur Anna can afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1579778I think I found him. In the story with her and her party friend Gregorio- you need to stop the video when they are turning
It's amazing how we simply cannot get any close-ups of him in her media. Seems even like he always positions himself sideways purposely. Why and from whom/what is he hiding???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Upfront apologies to all Eastern European girls because I know this is a stereotype but once someone said that Eastern Europeans like fur (mink, fox, men). That’s what popes up in my mind seeing the picture 🤣
As an Eastern European woman all I can say is :sick:.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna looks like a secretary who just got off her 9to5. I'm okay with hard-earned money, it means less women are paying for her scam of a course. Her intern is probably unpaid though, a faithful follower who gets "free" access to SOTEW content and bragging rights. I smell something awful in the air, she's up to something.

Screenshot_20220917_112412.jpg

Reactions: 7
A3A40871-1AE7-481F-A3BF-BD8D561C36F4.jpeg

A thick layer of cakey, dry, flaking, orange-toned foundation on a Saturday morning is hardly elegant. Imagine how bad that must look in person.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1585331

A thick layer of cakey, dry, flaking, orange-toned foundation on a Saturday morning is hardly elegant. Imagine how bad that must look in person.
She wears a lot of foundation. I don’t think she has many blemishes to hide. Her skin looks so dry. A moisturizer, primer and a little bit of concealer would be enough for her. She also needs some warmth and glow to her skin. The weather is getting colder and this makeup won’t do her any good. It just looks bad. I think that in the photo I attached her makeup looks very neat.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering will anna ever do a makeup routine ? Or a “elegant skincare step by step” routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1585331

The crow's feet around her eyes is bleeping evident 😂😂😂😂.

Has she heard of BB / CC creams? Serums? She badly needs it.

It's to compensate for the lack of proper skincare routine. ;) 🥴
Exactly. BTW, are there no stores in Switzerland where she can buy even drug store skin care brands that can work?

Somehow she needs to try drug store brands. I won't hurt the elegance of every person in the world. Trust me.

She even flexed her SPF5 sun oil previously which is NEVER good, even in cooler countries like Switzerland. Even people in Canada won't stick to lower SPF lotions

Exactly. BTW, are there no stores in Switzerland where she can buy even drug store skin care brands that can work?

Somehow she needs to try drug store brands. I won't hurt the elegance of every person in the world. Trust me.

She even flexed her SPF5 sun oil previously which is NEVER good, even in cooler countries like Switzerland. Even people in Canada won't stick to lower SPF lotions
That would require her to break her OWN rule of never using drug store/supermarket brands 😂... Because that's where plain janes shop, right? 😂 Because elite women don't use Neutrogena, Vichy, Nivea, CeraVe... Right? What an idiot! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That would require her to break her OWN rule of never using drug store/supermarket brands 😂... Because that's where plain janes shop, right? 😂 Because elite women don't use Neutrogena, Vichy, Nivea, CeraVe... Right? What an idiot! 😂😂😂😂😂
And "elite" woman like Anna only use Biologique Rescherche despite being as overpriced as La Mer --- the brand she also bashed, not worth the money as per Anna

And "elite" woman like Anna only use Biologique Rescherche despite being as overpriced as La Mer --- the brand she also bashed, not worth the money as per Anna
Only brands they can’t pronounce you mean, because they just sound fancy 💅🏼 but do nothing when you don’t drink enough water, eat healthy and have a healthy lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Screenshot_20220919-100247_Instagram.jpg

how much do you guys wanna bet that anna is gonna go to this event to get horseback riding equipment for cheap. i have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot more ill-fitting outfits on her irish mist account soon 😂😂😂
(translation of the ad: an equestrian shop in corsier is hosting a fair and is gonna be selling lots of stuff for cheap)

• Haha
how much do you guys wanna bet that anna is gonna go to this event to get horseback riding equipment for cheap. i have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot more ill-fitting outfits on her irish mist account soon 😂😂😂
(translation of the ad: an equestrian shop in corsier is hosting a fair and is gonna be selling lots of stuff for cheap)
@genevebabe - do you have some other tea to spill here? 👀

Btw, probably here low English skills, but her newest scam site has a massive amount of honesty.

Million-Dolar Life: does this says that you are actually not a millionaire but faking the lifestyle? Yeah we know it Anna, we know.

No special skills or connections? 100% true, you still don't have skills neither connections.

1663582814475.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.